It won’t be long now. Try not to worry.
我们准备好了 麦考罗斯基机长 这是罗伯茨机长
We’re all ready, sir. Captain McCroskey, this is Captain Roberts.
克雷默上尉 科洛西莫机长 欣肖机长 冈茨机长
Captain Kramer, Captain Colosimo. Captain Hinshaw, Captain Gantz.
克雷默上尉 冈茨机长 欣肖机长 罗伯茨机长
Captain Kramer, Captain Gantz. Captain Hinshaw, Captain Roberts.
克雷默上尉 科洛西莫机长 欣肖机长 冈茨机长
Captain Kramer, Captain Colosimo. Captain Hinshaw, Captain Gantz.
罗伯茨 看看航♥空♥交通
Roberts, check air traffic.
拿出手指来 很脏的
Get that finger out of your ear. You don’t know where it’s been.
-史蒂夫!u3000-有香烟吗 奈尔斯?
– Steve! – Got a cigarette, Nels?
琳达 你的丈夫和其他人仍活着 但昏迷了
Linda, your husband and the others are alive but unconscious.
就像福特
Just like Gerald Ford.
我们有机会救他们 如果史泰克及时降落的话
There’s a chance we can save them if Striker lands that plane in time.
-但机会不大吧?u3000-不知道
– That isn’t much of a chance, is it? – I don’t know.
我们已尽了力 失陪
We’re doing everything we can. Now excuse me.
你从哪儿买♥♥来这裙子?很难看
Where did you get that dress? It’s awful!
还有这对鞋和大衣 天啊!
And those shoes and that coat! Geez!
八哩 转右往044
8 miles. Turn right to heading 044.
我们现在于二千英尺上空 开始降落
We’re now at 2,000 feet beginning our descent.
-把跑道所有灯亮起u3000-已经这样做了
– Pour every light onto that field. – It’s being done.
控制塔呼叫所有救急汽车前往九号♥跑道
Tower to all emergency vehicles, runway is niner.
机场汽车 一 二号♥准备
Airport vehicles, take positions one and two.
平民器材 三号♥
Civilian equipment, number three.
空军 四 五号♥
Air force, positions four and five.
所有救护车往三号♥站
All ambulances go to number three.
以色列航机 请驶离跑道
Air Israel, please clear the runway.
我们将要你们摆出撞击姿势
In a moment, we’ll ask you to assume crash positions.
椅子下面有救生衣
Life jackets are under your seat.
套上去 我一声令下就拉右面的绳子
Place it over your head. When I give the word, pull the cord on the right side flap.
你们的椅垫都有浮水设计
Your seat cushions are also equipped with a flotation device.
芝加哥的WAZA电台永远为你播放
WZAZ in Chicago, where disco lives forever.
你的飞行高度忽高忽低
Your altitude’s too erratic.
不能降落 你尚有两小时的燃料
You can’t come straight in. You’ve got enough fuel for two hours.
让我来 伊莱恩 你听着 克雷默
I’ll take it, Elaine. Listen to me, Kramer.
机上有人在不足一小时后就会死去
We have people up here who will die in less than an hour.
我或会令飞机损毁 但我可以成功降落的
I may bend your airplane, but I’ll get it down.
我要放下降落架了
I’m putting the landing gear down.
-乘客都准备好了u3000-劳驾
– The passengers are ready. – Thanks, Randy.
你还是出去吧!在这儿你可能会受伤
You better leave, sweetheart. You might get hurt up here.
-泰德u3000-什么事?
– Ted… – Yes?
我想你知道…现在…
I wanted you to know… now…
我以你为傲
I’m very proud.
告诉他们降落架已放下 我们准备降落
Tell them the gear is down and we’re ready to land.
降落架已放下 我们准备降落
The gear is down, and we’re ready to land.
好 已进入最后阶段 只亮起九号♥跑道的灯
All right. He’s on final now. Put out all runway lights except niner.
上尉 我们或许该亮起搜索灯
Captain, maybe we ought to turn on the searchlights now.

No.
他们就是以为我们会这样做
That’s just what they’ll be expecting us to do.
祝你们好运 我们全看你们了
I want to tell you both good luck. We’re all counting on you.
小心听着 在三百英尺高度 你便会见到跑道
Now listen carefully. You’ll see the runway at 300 feet.
在跑道三分一位置时着陆 有微风 准备好
Aim to touch down a third of the way. A slight cross wind, so be ready.
若着陆得太快 用紧急煞掣 即右前方的红色手掣
If you land too fast, use your emergency brakes. Red handle’s right in front.
若这样还不停下
If that doesn’t stop you…
就熄掉四个引擎
If that doesn’t stop you, cut the four ignition switches.
看到我们没有?你该看到机场了
Can you see us now? You should be able to see the field.
-外面很平静u3000-对 太平静了
– Sure is quiet out there. – Yeah, too quiet.
似乎我选错了这星期戒闻胶水
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
它来了!
There it is.
他来了!
There he is!
-速度太快了u3000-我知道…
– You’re coming in too fast. – I know, I know!
他知道…
He knows, he knows!
现在低于七百英尺 仍在下降
Below 700 now. Still going down.
675英尺 650英尺 625英尺 稳住了
675, 650, 625, he’s holding.
不 正下降
No, he’s down, he’s down.
发出警号♥吧
Sound your alarm now.
大家请准备撞机
Now, everybody, get in crash positions.
风门翼要三十度
Put down 30 degrees of flap.
听着 煞掣 按钮 准备
Listen to me. Remember your brakes and switches. Get ready to flare it out!
他一时在九百英尺 一时在一千三百英尺 真是笨蛋
He’s all over the place. 900 up to 1,300 feet. What an asshole.
靠左 风门翼更加偏侧
More left rudder. Put down more flap.
开玩笑而已
Just kidding!
史泰克 升起机头 伸直机翼
Striker, lift your nose. Straighten your wings.
太快了 留意速度
Coming in too fast. Watch your speed.
他向我们冲来!
He’s coming right at us!
太快了 减慢速度
Coming in too hot. Ease up on the throttle.
留意风向 左翼倾侧
Watch out for that cross wind. Level it out. Dip your left wing.
你偏离了航道 望着跑道末端
You’re drifting. Keep your eyes on the far end of the runway.
太低了 糟糕!
You’re too low, damn it!
留意速度
Watch your stall speed.
慢慢降落!
Flare it out!
慢慢让它着陆 着陆吧!
Ease her down. Down!
煞掣!拉那红色手掣!
The brake! Pull the red handle!
祝你俩好运 我们全看你们了
I want to tell you both good luck. We’re all counting on you.
209号♥班机正抵达八号♥闸
Flight 209 now arriving at gate eight.
九号♥闸
Gate nine.
十号♥闸
Gate ten.
拉!按钮!
Pull out of it! Push that button!
十三号♥闸 十四号♥闸
Gate 13… Gate 14.
十五号♥闸
Gate 15…
天啊!它在旋转!
Auntie Em! Toto! It’s a twister!
23号♥闸 24号♥闸 25号♥闸…
Gate 23, 24, 25…
祝你俩好运 我们全看你们了
I want to tell you both good luck. We’re all counting on you.
史泰克?
Striker?
-史泰克 你没事吧?u3000-我们没事
– Striker, are you all right? – Yeah. We’re OK.
这大概是本机场最拙劣的降落
That was probably the lousiest landing in the history of this airport.
但我们有好些人 特别是我
But some of us, particularly me,
想请你喝东西和与你握手
would like to buy you a drink and shake your hand.
泰德 当遇上困难…
And, Ted, when the going got rough…
祝你愉快
Have a nice day. OK.
祝你愉快 多谢乘搭本班航机
Have a nice day and thank you for flying TransAmerican.
寂寞是底线 儿时我从不快乐
Loneliness, that’s the bottom line. I was never happy as a child.
圣诞对你有何意义?对我来说则是活受罪
Christmas, what does that mean to you? Mine was a living hell.
你知否掉在泥泞上 被铁靴踢头…
Do you know what it’s like to fall in the mud and get kicked in the head
那滋味是怎样的?
by an iron boot?
当然不知道 因从没发生 抱歉 这条问题真笨
Of course not. It never happens. Sorry. That’s a dumb question. Skip that.
祝你愉快
There you go. Have a nice day.
泰德 你实在很出色
Municipal bonds, Ted. I’m talking double “A” rating.
是美国最佳的投资
Best investment in America.

我只会再给他二十分钟
Well, I’ll give him another 20 minutes, but that’s it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!