我有回防的!
The hell I don’t!
自从我在大学开始已不断听到这种废话
Listen, kid, I’ve been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA.
我每晚都尽力比赛
I’m out there busting my buns every night.
叫你老爹把沃尔顿和拉尼尔带来球场
Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier
要他们往返跑个48分钟吧
up and down the court for 48 minutes.
乔伊…喜欢关于格斗者电影吗?
Joey… Do you like movies about gladiators?
伊莱恩 请听我说
Elaine, just hear me out.
我知道我们之间问题存在已久 但一切将有改变
Things haven’t been right for a long time, but it’ll be different,
就像开始时那样 记得吗?
like in the beginning, remember?
我记得一切
I remember everything.
我只有回忆
All I have is memories.
记得最深刻的是晚上一起时
Mostly, I remember the nights we were together.
我记得你怎样拥抱我
I remember how you used to hold me,
我怎样坐在你的面上摆动
how I used to sit on your face and wriggle, and…
然后我们会一起看日出
afterwards, how we’d watch till the sun came up.
当太阳升起时
When it did, it was almost like…
就像那新的一天是为我们而设
like each new day was created only for us.
我一直就想这样
That’s the way I’ve always wanted it to be.
可惜事与愿违
But it won’t be.
你一直活在过去!
Not as long as you insist on living in the past!
泰德 你飞得太低了!
You’re too low, Ted!
(美军精神病院有麻醉剂)
你的脑袋又愚弄你了
The mind plays tricks on you.
他今天看来很高兴吧
He looks so happy today, doesn’t he?
你今天看来很高兴
You look so happy today.
罗拔 放他们下来 不痛的
OK, Robert, slip them down. This won’t hurt much.
总部今天有电报给你
You got a telegram from headquarters today.
总部?什么来的?
Headquarters? What is it?
即将军聚首的巨型建筑物 算了
A big building where generals meet, but that’s not important.
那次突击的事 他们不怪责你
They’ve cleared you of any blame for what happened on that raid.
-这岂非好消息?u3000-是吗?
– Isn’t that good news? – Is it?
由于我的过失 有六人死亡
Because of my mistake, six men didn’t return from that raid.
是七个 热普中尉今早逝世
Seven. Lieutenant Zip died this morning.
但桑德勒医生说你一周后可以出院 这不是好消息吗?
But Dr Sandler says you’ll be out in a week. Isn’t that wonderful?
但愿我能这样跟乔治·热普说
I wish I could say the same for George Zip.
耐心一点吧!没有人预期你会立即忘记此事
Be patient, Ted. Nobody expects you to get over this immediately.
史泰克 可否歇一歇?我很累
Hey, Striker, how about a break? I’m getting tired.
好的 休息五分钟吧
Yeah, all right. Take five.
谢谢你
Thanks.
我为我们找到新房♥子 有砖造的火炉
I found a wonderful apartment for us. It has a brick fireplace
睡房♥也很特别 天花板有镜子
and a cute bedroom with mirrors on the ceiling and…
红队长 我要下去了!
Red Leader, I’m going down!
格林上尉 他以为自己是飞行员 仍在打仗
Captain Geline. He thinks he’s a pilot, still fighting the war.
我找到隧♥道♥了 这边
I’ve found the tunnel, Johnson! It’s this way!
二十五元一根烟太贵了!
$25 for a cigarette is too much!
-他怎么了?u3000-他是胡尔维茨中尉
– What’s his problem? – It’s Lieutenant Hurwitz.
严重弹震症 以为自己是雄性人鱼
Severe shell shock. He thinks he’s Ethel Merman.
战争实在可怕
War is hell.
先生 吃晚餐前想喝杯咖啡吗
Excuse me, sir. Would you like some coffee before dinner?
不用了 谢谢
No. No, thank you.
-要多一杯吗?u3000-好的 但吉姆不要了
– Would you like another cup? – I will, but Jim won’t.
我想要多杯咖啡
I think I will have another cup of coffee.
吉姆在家从来不会多要一杯咖啡
Jim never has a second cup of coffee at home.
-修女u3000-什么事?
– Excuse me, Sister. – Yes?
-机上有一名病重的小女孩u3000-她真可怜
– There’s a little girl on board who’s ill. – Oh, yes, I saw. Poor child.
我想借你的吉他去令她开心点
Could I borrow your guitar? I thought I’d cheer her up.
-好的u3000-谢谢你
– Of course. – Thank you.
-你好u3000-你好
– Hi. – Hi.
我可否跟你女儿谈谈?
Do you mind if I talk to your daughter?
随便
I think that’d be nice.
-你好 我叫兰迪u3000-我是莉莎 你有吉他!
– Hi, I’m Randy. – I’m Lisa. Oh, you have a guitar!
想听歌♥吗?
I thought maybe you’d like to hear a song.
好!
I’d love to.
让我想想
OK. Let’s see…
这是我最喜欢的
This is one of my favorites.
你迟到 我们在等你
You’re late. We’ve been waiting.
-谁先来?u3000-你来吧!克拉伦斯
– Who’s first? – Go ahead, Clarence.
天气怎样?
How’s the weather?
前面有厚云层 要上升飞行
We got some heavy stuff ahead of us. We’ve got to climb on top.
战后我想尽量离开伤心地
Yeah, after the war, I wanted to get as far away as possible,
故我和伊莱恩加入和平大使计划
so Elaine and I joined the Peace Corps.
我们被派往接触偏远部族莫林保人
We were assigned to an isolated tribe, the Molombos.
他们从没见过美国人
They’d never seen Americans before.
向他们介绍西方文化是一个大挑战
It was really a challenge, introducing them to our Western culture.
起初 他们对我们有戒心
At first, they didn’t know what to think of us.
但很快我们获得他们信任
But soon, we gained their trust.
这样保存食物更好
It’ll help you better prepare storing foods
可保留至季候风月份
for the up and coming monsoon months.
这些用来存放吃剩的东西最好
Also, Supperware products are ideal for storing leftovers
价廉物美
to help stretch your food dollar.
这个保鲜盒
This two-quart “Seals-M-Rite” container
可以令热狗包保持新鲜多天
keeps hot dog buns fresh for days.
这些人一直与文明隔绝
These people had been completely isolated from civilization.
从没有人替他们制订保健计划
No one had outlined a physical fitness program for them,
他们亦没有运动器材
and they had no athletic equipment.
我教他们做柔软体操和一些基本球技
I started them on simple calisthenics, worked up to rudimentary game skills,
最后令他们有竞赛能力
and finally, advanced competitive theory.
我很有耐性 他们亦很好学
I was patient, and they were eager to learn.
他们似乎玩得很开心
They seemed to enjoy themselves.
大概因为有先进的美国教法
Probably due to advanced American teaching techniques,
他们再不与世隔绝
we bridged the generations of isolation,
我们成功与莫林保人沟通
and communicated successfully with the Molombos.
他们已把握到个中精髓 再来时 我会教他们打棒球
They’re getting the hang of it. When we re-enlist, I’ll teach them baseball.
泰德 我不想留在这里
Ted, I don’t want to stay here.
该回家实行战前定下的计划
It’s time to go home to the plans we made before the war.
很多人在战前都有很多计划
A lot of people made plans before the war.
乔治·热普就是其中一分子
Like George Zip.
那刻我知道伊莱恩对我们的关系有疑问
At that moment, I realised Elaine had doubts about our relationship.
这引起我的饮水问题
And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
我们返美 我做过很多工作
We did come back to the States. I tried a number of jobs.
我可以继续说 但你会闷坏
I could go on, but I’d probably bore you.
实在不能怪责伊莱恩 她想有自己的事业
I really couldn’t blame Elaine. She wanted a career.
-我受不了u3000-什么事?
– I can’t stand it. – What is it?
-什么事?u3000-我的胃很不舒服
– Yes? – It’s my stomach.
自从看过罗纳德·里根的电影后
I haven’t felt this awful…
我从没试过那么不舒服
since we saw that Ronald Reagan film.
且看我能否找到晕机药
I’ll see if I can find some Dramamine.
机长 有一名女乘客很不舒服
Captain, a woman passenger is very sick.
-晕机?u3000-不是 她真的很辛苦
– Airsick? – I think so, I’ve never seen it so acute.
悄悄地找找机上有没有医生
Find out if there’s a doctor on board, as quietly as you can.
祖儿 你到过土耳其监狱吗?
Joey, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?
我不该喝第二杯咖啡
I shouldn’t have had that second cup of coffee.
吉姆在家从不呕吐
Jim never vomits at home.
抱歉弄醒你 但我想找医生
Sorry to wake you. I’m looking for a doctor. There’s nothing to worry about.
小姐 我身旁的该是医生
Stewardess, I think the man next to me is a doctor.
先生 抱歉弄醒你 但你是医生吗?
Sir, excuse me. Sorry to wake you, are you a doctor?
-是的u3000-我们有乘客不舒服
– That’s right. – We have sick passengers.
-可否去看看他们?u3000-好的
– Could you take a look at them? – Yes, of course.
让我看看你的舌头
Let me see your tongue.
我很快回来
I’ll be back in a minute.
叫机长降落 要送她往医院
Tell the captain to land. She must go to a hospital.
医院!什么?
A hospital! What is it?
是一座有病人的建筑物 算了
It’s a big building with patients, but that’s not important.
-我得跟机长谈谈u3000-好的
– I must speak to the captain. – Certainly.
维克托 我们遇上浓…
Victor, we’re running into heavy…
罗杰 快接手!
Roger, take over!
-机长 何时可以降落?u3000-我不知道
– Captain, how soon can you land? – I can’t tell.
-你该知道的 我是医生u3000-不 我不清楚
– You can tell me. I’m a doctor. – No, I’m not sure.
-可否猜一猜?u3000-起码两小时之后吧
– Can’t you take a guess? – Not for another two hours.
你要在两小时后才去猜一猜?
You can’t take a guess for another two hours?
我们无法降落 太大雾了