You hear that? It’s almost over, Mr. President.
听到吗 就快结束了 总统先生
Drop the gun!
把枪放下
Drop the gun!
放下来
You made one mistake when you killed my pilot, Mr. President.
你犯了大错 总统先生 你杀死驾驶员
No one left to fly the plane.
没有人会开飞机
And no parachute.
也没有降落伞
Whatever happens…
不管怎样
you lose and I win.
你输了 我赢了
Get off my plane!
滚下我的飞机
You all right?
你没事吧
Go.
快去吧
Go! Call Petrov!
通知帕特罗夫
They killed him.
他们杀死他
Mr. President.
总统先生
He almost got away. Did you hear me? Radek is dead.
差点被他逃走 听到吗 拉狄克死了
Yes! It’s the president. We have retaken the plane!
那是总统 他夺回空军一号♥
How is he, dude?
他的情况如何
Not good, sir.
不太好
I don’t suppose you know how to fly. No, sir.
你会开飞机吗 不会
Come along. I’ll need a copilot. Yes, sir.
跟我来 我需要副驾驶 是 长官
How long since you flew, sir?
你有多久没开飞机
25 years, little planes, never jets.
25年 我只开过小飞机
Nothing like this.
没开过这么大的喷射客机
Anybody there? We’re here, sir.
有人在吗 我们都在
You got somebody that can help me fly this?
谁能帮我开这玩意
Sir, this is ColonelJackson. We need to get you out of hostile territory.
我是杰克森上校 你得飞离敌方领空
Good idea, Bob. Look above the central video screen.
好主意 请你看上方的荧幕
There’s a series of L.E.D. Numbers. One of them should read 1-1-0.
有一排号♥码 一组是110
Got it. That’s your course heading.
有 那是飞行方向
Just below, there’s a knob surrounded by hash marks.
下面是一个有刻度的圆柄
Turn that knob counterclockwise to 290.
逆时钟方向转到290
We’re turning. Good.
我正在转 很好
This will take you out of Kazakhstan. We’re gonna be okay.
你正飞离哈萨克斯坦 我们安全了
We can’t land this plane on autopilot, so we’ll need to go over a few things.
你不能用自动驾驶降落 让我解释一下
Where’s the nearest safe landing site?
最近的降落地点在哪里
Incirlik, Turkey.
土耳其 尹索利基地
General Northwood. Madam?
诺维将军 副总统
What’s that?
那是什么
That red dot represents MiGs. On course to intercept “Air Force One.”
那代表米格战机 他们要拦截空军一号♥
Christ! They took off from Aterau.
天啊 他们从阿特拉乌起飞
The base commander there is loyal to Radek.
忠于拉狄克的空军基地派来的
General, send our fighters into Kazakhstan.
将军 快派战机前往哈萨克斯坦
Order them to use any and all means to protect the president.
叫他们尽全力保护总统
When you’re on final approach, keep the throttles mid-range.
操纵杆尽量保持在中间
Mr. President, can you hear me? Yes, Kathryn.
总统先生 你听到吗 听到 凯瑟琳
We’re tracking six MiGs closing on your position.
六架米格战机正接近你
I’m sending in our F-15s to protect you.
我们派出F15战机保护你
Shit! Did she say MiGs?
可恶 她说米格战机
Yes, she said MiGs.
没错 米格战机
Get in that seat and put a seat belt on. We’re having trouble.
甜心 系好安全带 有麻烦了
These MiGs get closer, I’m gonna have to maneuver this thing.
米格机太接近 我就得闪躲
How do I get it off autopilot?
怎么取消自动驾驶
Push the button on the yoke by your left thumb.
按下左拇指的按钮
I’ll try a little right turn.
我要试着右转
Keep your moves smooth and steady. It’s all flying.
试着稳住机身
Just step on the ball.
只要好好开就行
That’s right. Just like riding a bike.
就像骑单车一样
Halo Flight, we are cleared to commit, bearing 0-9-0.
光环分队 准备进行拦截 方位090
Jettison tanks and push it up.
抛弃油箱 全速前进
These MiGs, how far away are they?
米格机还有多远
Never mind.
算了
One coming. Countermeasures activated. Left turn.
来了一架 启动反制行动 左转
Jesus Christ!
老天哪
We need some help. U.S. Fighters, this is “Air Force One.”
我们需要救兵 这是空军一号♥
We are under attack. Where are you?
我们受到攻击 你们在哪儿
This is Halo Flight closing on your position. E. T.A. Two minutes.
这是光环分队 正在接近 两分钟后到
We may not be here!
可能来不及了
We’re hit!
我们中弹
Christ. We’re on fire. We’ve got an engine on fire.
老天 起火了 一架引擎起火
Number four engine is on fire. Pull the fire handle overhead.
四号♥引擎起火 拉下上方灭火开关
I got it.
让我来
We’re rolling right. Left rudder. You have to compensate.
我们向右兜圈 用左舵平衡方向
Do I pull back on number one engine? Negative. You’ll slow down.
我该熄掉一号♥引擎吗 不 你会减速 调整动力
How can we do that?
怎么调整
Knob. Aft pedestal. Jesus Christ!
用后方的转钮 老天爷
We got a red light. Looks like we’re losing fuel.
在闪红灯 看来在漏油
Halo Flight.
光环分队
Everybody lock a bandit.
每个人锁定一架敌机
Stand by for max range.
进入最远射程
And Fox Three!
发射
Kill one!
击落一架
Kill two! Four more bandits bearing 0-9-0. Halo Flight engage!
击落两架 还剩四架敌机 准备迎敌
Ha, ha! Good guys are here.
救兵来了
Bug out west. We’ll cover you. You got it.
向西飞 我们掩护你 没问题
Sir, pull up! You got one on your tail. Get him off my tail!
快拉高 机尾有敌机 把它射下来
Missile away.
发射飞弹
Break left and climb! Shit! Sir, we’ve lost countermeasures.
向左爬升 我们失去反制能力
This is “Halo 2.” They’ve lost countermeasures. I’m going in.
这是光环二号♥ 空军一号♥失去反制能力 我去拦截
Two’s down! “Halo 2″is down!
二号♥坠机 光环二号♥坠机
“Air Force One,” are you still with us?
空军一号♥ 你在吗
Yes! We’re still here.
是的 我们还在
Not so fast, you son of a bitch!
别想逃 王八蛋
The last three MiGs are bugging out, sir.
最后三架米格机逃走了
We’re clear.
安全了
Bob, are you still there? Yes, sir.
鲍勃 你还在吗 我还在
Got a little problem here. My rudder is sluggish.
有个问题 方向舵不听使唤
Let me look.
让我看看
Oh, man!
老天
Sir, you’re torn up pretty bad.
机身严重受损
Do you have any elevator control?
升降舵呢
It’s sluggish, too. And we’re still losing fuel.
也很慢 而且还在漏油
We got a problem up here. Sirs, “Air Force One” is badly hit.
问题大了 空军一号♥严重受损
With the damage, there’s no way they can land.
他们没办法成功降落
I’m sorry, sir.
很遗憾 长官
Thanks for your help. I’ll stay on your wing, sir.
谢谢你的帮助 我会陪着你飞
Take it straight and steady until we figure out what to do.
继续想办法
Sir.
长官
You did great.
你表现得很好
They can’t control the plane. Engines are failing and they’re losing fuel.
飞机失去控制 引擎失效 而且在漏油
There must be something we can do to help them.
一定有什么办法能帮到他们
Is that our airstrip strike team? Yeah. Why?
那是空中攻击小组吗 是的 怎么样
I just had a wild idea.
我有个疯狂的点子
Time is critical. Start turning north.
时间紧迫 向北飞
You’ll get more details en route. Yes, sir.
等待指示 是 长官
Change of orders acknowledged.
确定更改命令
Try to hold your heading, sir. They’ll rejoin in about 25 minutes.
继续飞行 25分钟后和他们会合
All right.
好吧
We know it’s risky. Understood.
很冒险 了解
But we are all out of options.
不过我们别无选择
Yeah, baby?
怎么了 宝贝
It’ll be okay. Everything’s gonna work.
没关系 一切都会没事
Concerned Americans have gathered at the White House…
关切的美国人♥民♥守在白宫
to await word on the president and his family.
等待总统和第一家庭的消息
But CNN has learned that “Air Force One”…
CNN得知 空军一号♥
is severely crippled and virtually unlandable.
严重受损 根本无法降落
Sources report that the first family is still trapped on board.
据报第一家庭被困在机上
And a daring midair rescue operation is said to be underway.
危险的空中救援正在进行中
“Air Force One,”this is “Liberty 2-4” approaching on your left side.
空军一号♥ 这是自♥由♥24号♥ 正接近你左方
Do you read? “Air Force One.” Loud and clear.
收到吗 这是空军一号♥ 清楚得很
Gibbs, they’re here. Get the door.
他们来了 快去开门

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!