Where are your chutes? We stay with the president, sir.
你们的降落伞呢 我们和总统留下来
Thank you.
谢谢你们
All right, that’s close enough. Here we go!
可以了 来吧
Go! Go!
快点 快点
Go! Go!
快点 快点
Go! Come on!
快去看看
Go! You, come on!
快点 快点
We got…
目前
so far 25 chutes.
我看到 25个人
I can’t hold her. What are you doing?
我失去控制 你在干什么
Break away! Break away!
空军一号♥ 快飞走
Sir, take my hand!
抓住我的手
Everybody, break now!
大伙 快飞走
Don’t move! Let me save him!
别动 让我救他
He’s the president, for God’s sake!
我向上帝保证 他是美国总统
Grab my hand!
抓住我的手
Major!
少校
I got you.
我抓住你了
We’ve lost the tanker? What else?
失去输油机 还有呢
They’re counting 32 survivors. That means they still have hostages.
只有32名生还者 机上还有人♥质♥
What about the first family? No word yet.
第一家庭呢 还没有消息
Losing hostages will make the terrorists more desperate.
失去人♥质♥会逼急对方
Madam Vice President, we’ve got “Air Force One” on the line.
副总统 空军一号♥在线上
This is Vice President Bennett. We’re listening.
我是副总统 我们在听
I now hold hostage…
现在
the president of the United States of America.
美国总统在我手上
Soon we shall enter the sovereign airspace of Kazakhstan.
我们很快就进入哈萨克斯坦领空
You will cease your military escort at the border.
你们必须把战机叫回去
If you violate our airspace…
否则我就杀
I will execute a member of the first family.
第一家庭其中一人
Tell our fighters to back off.
通知战机撤退
Get me Ops.
帮我接指挥中心
You said a presidential incapacity could be declared by a cabinet majority.
你说多数阁员能宣布总统无权
Would you sign it? Under the circumstances.
你肯签名吗 我别无选择
See who else would.
去问还有谁肯
Move! Come on, move!
快点 快走
Fast! Move! Quick! Right here.
快 快走 快点 到那去
It’ll be all right. I know.
不会有事的 我知道
You’ve been very busy downstairs.
你在下面挺忙的
Haven’t you?
对吧
Killing my men.
你杀死我的手下
You don’t wanna do that.
你最好别杀我
I’m what you came for. Don’t forget that.
别忘了你来的目的
Then I kill them.
那我就杀她们
Or just one.
随便你挑一个
You pick.
挑呀
That’s what you do in the White House. You play God.
你在白宫不都是扮演上帝
Go ahead.
快挑呀
Which one lives?
谁能活命
Go ahead.
快呀
You’re not here for this. You want something.
你不是来打我 你另有目的
What is it? Radek.
什么目的 拉狄克
How can I do that? I can’t. Then you die, the three of you.
我办不到 那我就杀死你们
I’ll do anything to save my family. Don’t ask something I can’t give!
我愿意为她们死 这件事我办不到
The most powerful man on the earth. Suddenly, there are things you can’t do.
世界最有权力的人 也有办不到的事
This is very curious. Stop with your fucking lies!
真好笑 别再骗人了
Petrov will never give up Radek. Petrov is a dog.
帕特罗夫不会放走拉狄克 帕特罗夫是条走狗
He does what you tell him.
他听你的话
Tell him to do this.
叫他乖乖照办
Petrov used me. I just wanted to stop the bloodshed.
他利用我 我只想阻止屠♥杀♥
He wanted a personal victory. Petrov hates Radek.
他却想报私仇 他痛恨拉狄克
Of course he hates Radek. Radek is everything he is not.
当然 他比不上拉狄克
A great man, a strong man.
拉狄克是坚强的伟人
Are you saying…
你是说
he would refuse you?
帕特罗夫敢拒绝你
You’d be playing right into his hands. Are you an idiot?
别傻了 你这么做正合他意
You’d make him into a hero. The man who stopped the terrorists.
他会成为 抵抗恐♥怖♥份♥子♥的英雄
Or better yet, the man who stopped me.
更好的是 他能反对我
You talk as if you have nothing to do with this.
你装得跟这件事毫无关系
This is all your doing.
这全是你的错
This infection you call freedom.
你们所谓的自♥由♥
Without meaning, without purpose.
毫无意义
You have given my country to gangsters and prostitutes.
你让俄♥国♥人沦为黑道和妓♥女♥
You have taken everything from us.
你剥夺我们所有的尊严
There is nothing left.
你让我们一无所有
Call him.
打电♥话♥给他
Sit!
坐下
No. I have no choice.
不 我别无选择
You have the choice. Leave her alone. It’s between us.
你有所选择 别伤害她 这是我们的事
You lose a child, it hollows you out.
当你失去孩子将痛不欲生
We’re soldiers.
我们是军人
You take my life.
要杀就杀我
Have you no honor?
难道你没有荣誉感
I’ll count to five. No!
我数到五 不
It’s gonna be all right, honey. One.
没关系的 一
It’s gonna be all right. Two.
别怕 二
I’ll do it.
我愿意
Yes.
好吧
I’ll do it.
我愿意
You just leave my family alone.
放过我的家人
Leave ’em alone.
放过她们
Mr. President!
总统先生
We just got an intercept.
我们拦截到电♥话♥
The president called Petrov and asked him to release Radek.
总统请帕特罗夫释放拉狄克
He can’t do that! He must have no choice.
他不能这么做 他别无选择
We have a choice.
我们有所选择
I have the signatures of the cabinet attesting to the president’s incapacity.
多数阁员同意总统失去能力
Sign it and you can overrule him. No. I won’t do that.
只要你签名就成立 不 我办不到
The United States does not negotiate with terrorists.
美国不和恐♥怖♥份♥子♥谈判
It’s been our principle for 25 years.
这是25年来的政策
You can’t give in to them now.
现在不能让步
It’ll be open season on the United States. Many more will die.
否则美国将饱受胁迫 损失人命
Jim isn’t making this decision as president, but as a husband and father.
他不是以总统身分做决定 而是以丈夫父亲的身分
History will judge you by what you do right now.
历史将对你做评断
For God’s sake, sign it.
看在上帝的份上 快签吧
No.

No.

I can now confirm that General Radek is in the process of being released.
我现在确认拉狄克将军正被释放
I repeat. General Radek is now being released.
重复 拉狄克将军正被释放
Yes, yes. General Radek has been released.
是的 拉狄克将军被释放了
It is confirmed.
证实了
They are releasing the general.
他们正在释放将军
Now what?
现在呢
Now we return to our homeland…
我们回到祖国
where Radek will decide how best to use you…
让拉狄克决定该怎么利用你
now that we know you are willing to negotiate.
现在我们知道你愿意谈判
Our nation needs so many things.
祖国需要很多东西
You said you were gonna release us. Forgive me. I lied.
你说你会放我们走 原谅我 我说谎
Listen.
你们听
Jim!
吉姆
Dad.

Sir, are you hit? Stay with the major, honey.
你中弹了吗 跟着少校
Alice, get in the cockpit. Lie down.
爱丽丝 留在驾驶舱 躺下来
Grace.
格蕾丝
Grace.
格蕾丝
Jim.
吉姆
Grace.
格蕾丝
Let her go! Not until Radek is safely away.
放她走 我要等到拉狄克安全出狱
Call it off. Don’t give up Radek.
快取消命令 别放走拉狄克
If anything happens to the general, your wife will die!
要是将军出事 你老婆就没命

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!