There’s no switch, so you’ll have to cross the wires.
没有开关 你得接电线
Open the fuel control door. Hang on.
打开燃油控制门 等等
There should be five of them.
应该有五根电线
Do you see them, sir? I see them. Yeah.
看到吗 看到了
Jesus. There’s a lot of goddamn wires. All right, wait a second.
天哪 电线真多 好了
We got five.
有五根
Green, yellow, red, white and blue.
绿 黄 红 白和蓝
Let me double-check.
等等 让我查一下
Come on. For Christ’s sake, hurry up.
拜托 看在上帝的份上 你快点
Get the wrong wire, you’ll cut the engine feeds. The plane will crash.
接错电线切断引擎就会坠机
Then we don’t want to get the wrong wire, do we?
那就别接错电线
Cut the green wire.
先切断绿色电线
Cut.
切断了
Then, cross the… With the… With the what?
再把这条线缠在… 缠在哪儿
Hello? Cross it with the what? Say again.
喂 再说一遍 缠在哪儿
Cross the green wire with the…
把绿色电线缠在…
For Christ’s sake!
老天爷
Wait, green…
绿
yellow…
黄
I’m counting on you, red, white and blue.
全靠你了 国旗色
Sirs, it looks like “Air Force One” is losing fuel.
看来空军一号♥正在漏油
Madam Vice President, the time has come for you to demonstrate your good faith.
副总统 现在轮到你说话算话
I’ve been reading through your press kit.
我看过资料
I understand “Air Force One” is able to refuel in midair.
空军一号♥能在半空加油
We need fuel. And we need it now.
我们马上就得加油
I’m sure we can come to some sort of arrangement.
我应该可以安排
If you’ll land the plane, we’ll trade fuel for hostages.
请你降落 用人♥质♥交换燃油
This is bullshit!
想都别想
It’s simple physics. Without fuel, the plane crashes. Everybody dies.
这很简单 没有油就坠机 大家一起死
We’re trying to do everything that we can.
我们正在想办法
Tell me what I want to hear, or I will execute a member of the senior staff…
你不乖乖照办我就开始杀人
and continue killing one hostage every minute…
每分钟处决一人
until the plane crash or refueling plane arrive!
直到我们坠机 或是输油机到达
What do you say?
你怎么说
Fuel’s on its way.
燃油马上到
Thank you.
谢谢你
Move.
上吧
Jim, what are you doing here? I never left.
你来这儿干嘛 我没离开
Watch the door.
守住门
Where’s my family?
我的家人呢
Another part of the plane. We haven’t seen them.
她们被带到别的地方 我没再见过她们
We got weapons now. We should try to retake the plane.
我么有武器了 我们应该试着抢回飞机
Not while they’ve got Grace and Alice. I can’t take that chance.
格蕾丝和爱丽丝在他们手上 我不能冒险
What about trying to disable the plane and force them to land?
能不能破坏机件 逼他们降落
I tried. I dumped some fuel. Now they’re gonna refuel us in midair.
我泄过油 他们要在空中加油
A refueling tanker? Jesus! Sir?
加油 天哪 长官
There may be a way to get people off. What do you mean?
也许我们有办法逃走 怎么说
We have emergency parachutes in the tail cone, but we’re too high.
机尾有降落伞 目前高度太高
If we could get a message to the refueling tanker…
只要通知输油机
get him to drop to 15,000 feet, we could jump.
降到一万五千尺就能跳伞
They’ve disabled the phones. They control the radios.
他们切断电♥话♥ 控制无线电
Mr. President? Sir? The fax machines. The phone lines are out.
总统先生 长官 传真机 电♥话♥都被切断
No. Voice lines and faxes are on two different systems of encryption.
不 电♥话♥和传真系统不同
If you disable one, it’d be easy to overlook the other.
切断一个 很容易忽略另一个
If this works, you get to be postmaster general. Come with me.
要是成功你就当邮♥政♥局♥长 跟我来
Get these people ready. Yes. Remember.
让大家准备好 是 记住
15,000 feet and 200 knots. Otherwise it’s suicide.
一万五千尺 两百节 否则就是自杀
You’ll need this.
你需要这个
Good luck, people.
祝好运
Where are we sending it? Situation Room.
传到哪里 战略室
It makes me so proud that you stuck with us.
你为了我们留下来 我感到很光荣
Thanks. Whatever happens.
谢了 不管发生什么事
Yes!
成功了
Madam Vice President, the attorney general is here.
副总统 司法部长来了
Thank you for coming, Andrew. Good that you’re here.
谢谢你赶来 安德鲁 你来了就好
You want my interpretation of what the Constitution says about the situation?
你们要知道宪法怎么规定
Yes. Andrew, my understanding is…
是的 安德鲁 据我所知
that if the president is out of contact in a military situation…
总统因战事失踪
the secretary of defense is in charge as second in command.
应该由国防部长接管
Yes, of course. Good. Then that settles it.
当然 很好 这就没问题
It doesn’t settle it at all.
问题可大了
The president is not merely out of contact. He is also under duress.
总统不只是失踪 他还受到胁迫
His family is held hostage, possibly himself a hostage.
他的家属是人♥质♥ 他自己也可能是
It creates an incapacity to discharge the office under the 25th amendment.
根据宪法第25条修正♥法♥案 他无法继续行使职权
Surely just as if he’d had a stroke.
就跟中风一样
I think the president would dispute that any incapacity exists.
我看总统会否认这一点
It exists if a majority of the cabinet, including yourself, says it exists.
只要多数阁员和你有共识就行
The president may be alive, but he may not be the president.
总统也许还活着 他可能无法行使职权
Madam Vice President? I think you need to see this.
副总统 请你来看看
This is CNN breaking news.
这里是美国有线新闻网♥特♥别报道
We interrupt programming to bring you this breaking news bulletin.
我们中断节目带来新闻特报
CNN has received unconfirmed reports…
未经证实的消息指出
that “Air Force One”has crashed.
空军一号♥已经坠机
Oh, my God! How did they get that? I don’t know.
上帝 他们怎么知道的 不知道
The aircraft was en route from Moscow when it began its Mayday hail.
总统专机飞离莫斯科后求救
I repeat. We have unconfirmed reports…
我重复 消息指出…
Call the press room. We have to issue a statement.
通知新闻室 我们得发表声明
That the president’s plane has crashed in Eastern Europe.
随后据说 空军一号♥迫降不成
Has “Air Force One” crashed? That is a rumor.
空军一号♥坠机了吗 那只是谣言
Where’d the story come from? I don’t know where it came from.
怎么开始的 不知道
Listen. I cannot confirm anything…
听好 目前
at this point.
我无法确定
Ladies and gentlemen, I have a statement.
各位 我要发表声明
The president’s plane, “Air Force One,” has been hijacked.
总统专机空军一号♥遭到劫机
Please.
请安静
Ladies and gentlemen, please let me finish.
各位 请让我说完
For security reasons, I cannot divulge…
为了安全理由 我不能透露
the identity of the hijackers or who was on board the plane.
劫机者和人♥质♥身分
But I’m here to assure the American people…
不过我向美国人♥民♥保证
that we are doing everything we can to resolve the situation.
我们正在尽全力解决此事
For the safety of all the people on the plane…
为了人♥质♥的安全
I cannot tell you any more than I have, and I’m sure you understand that.
我不能多说 你们一定能了解
Is James Marshall still the president?
詹姆斯·马歇尔还是总统吗
I’m coordinating with the National Security Council…
我正在和国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会协调
pending the president’s return.
直到总统回来
And, yes, James Marshall is still the president.
詹姆斯·马歇尔仍然是总统
At this time…
目前
At this time, I would like to ask all Americans…
目前 我想请美国人♥民♥
to pray for the safety of everyone on board “Air Force One.”
祈祷空军一号♥上的人♥质♥安全
Thank you.
谢谢
The president.
总统
Where is the president?
总统在哪里
Folks, listen up. This is your main rip cord.
大伙 听好 这是主拉环
As soon as you clear the plane, give it a yank.
一跳出去就用力拉
If your chute doesn’t open, this is your reserve chute.
主伞没打开就拉下备用伞
Pull it down. Clear?
用力拉 懂吗
“Air Force One,”do you read?
空军一号♥ 收到吗
Yes, we read. Go ahead.
收到了 请说
“Air Force One,” this is “Extender 1-0.”
空军一号♥ 这是输油机
We have been instructed to refuel you. Go ahead.
我们奉命来加油 请进行
Drop to 15,000 feet and slow to 200 knots.
降到一万五千尺 减速到两百节
Acknowledged. Two hundred.
收到 两百节
They got it! They got the fax.
他们收到了 他们收到传真了
Sir, your chute.
长官 你的降落伞
Please, sir. I’m not leaving without my family.
求求你 长官 我不能丢下家人
Okay, “Air Force One,” you need to open your receptacle door.
好的 空军一号♥ 打开燃油门
Pull the yellow lever on the upper control panel.
拉下控制面板上的黄色开关
Done.
好了
Go ahead and close distance nice and easy.
拉近距离 慢慢来
Almost there.
快到了