Hello. Anyone there?
喂 有人在吗
Don’t move.
别动
I traced the call, sir. Give me the gun.
我正在追查 把枪给我
Are you there? Slowly.
你还在吗 慢慢来
Oh, my God!
我的天
I’ll put you right through, Mr. President.
我马上帮你接 总统先生
The switchboard has a call from someone claiming to be the president.
总机接到自称是总统的电♥话♥
She traced it back to the White House satellite account.
她追查到白宫卫星帐号♥
The caller’s gone, but the line is still active.
对方不在 可是没挂断
Put it through.
接过来
Listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me. You know who I am.
听好 你知道我是谁
I’m the president of the United States.
我是美国总统
Yes! Quiet!
太好了 安静
Don’t think that means I don’t shoot you.
我一样能杀你
Put your hands behind your head and move.
手放在头上
This is your lucky day.
今天是你的幸运日
What more can my people do? Tell the F-15s to fire at the plane?
他们能怎样 命令战机开火吗
Even if they tried, we’re equipped with tactical countermeasures.
就算开火 空军一号♥也有反制能力
He’s talking to us. What do you mean?
他对我们说话 那是什么意思
I just want you to feel secure. That way no one will get hurt.
你无须担心 没有人会受伤
The computer will fly circles around any missile they fire at us.
电脑会自动闪躲飞弹
And no hit, just a shock wave. He’s telling us what to do.
我们只会受到震动 他在教我们怎么做
Believe me, all that would happen is that we’d get knocked off our feet.
相信我 我们只会被震倒
That’s all! Shut up!
仅此而已 给我闭嘴
If we’re going to act, we must act now. It’s too risky.
我们得马上行动 太危险了
The president is up there with a gun to his head.
有人拿枪指着总统
He’s asking us to do that to “Air Force One”?
他要我们向他发射飞弹
He’s not asking.
这不是要求
Your commander in chief has issued a direct order. Do it!
这是最高指挥官的命令 快去做
Are you sure that’s what you want me to do?
你真的要我这么做
You heard me. Let’s pray it works the way it’s supposed to.
你听到了 希望这么做有用
Boys, give me room.
大伙 让开
I’ve been ordered to fire on “Air Force One.”
我奉命向空军一号♥开火
I’m in position. Missiles are armed.
我已就位 飞弹已备妥
The target is acquired. I have a good lock.
锁定目标 目标很清楚
God, I hope this works. Fox Three.
希望能成功 发射
This is Marshall.
我是马歇尔
Anyone there? We’re here, Mr. President.
有人在吗 我们都在 总统先生
Where’s my family? Are they safe?
我的家人安全吗
The terrorists claim they’re holding them. We can’t confirm.
对方声称在他们手上 我们无法确认
Who are they?
对方是谁
What do they want?
有何目的
They’re Russian ultranationalist radicals.
苏俄极端份子
They want General Radek released from prison.
他们要求释放拉狄克
What are our tactical options? We’re working on that.
我们有什么办法对付 我们正在想办法
But the bastards have us in a corner. There is no rescue attempt?
不过他们的手段狠毒 你们没尝试救援行动
I ruled out a midair rescue. We can do nothing while the plane’s in the air.
空中救援太困难 在半空中行不通
We gotta get this plane on the ground. Take me off the speakerphone.
飞机得降落 别用免持听筒
Where’s Bennett? Mr. President.
班奈特呢 总统先生
We cannot release Radek.
绝对不能释放拉狄克
They’re gonna shoot a hostage every half hour until we do.
对方每半小时处决一名人♥质♥
I don’t want a plane full of dead people.
我不想让大家送死
They shot Jack Doherty.
杰克·达赫迪被杀死啦
Christ!
老天
We can’t give in to their demands. It won’t end there.
你不能让步 否则没完没了
If you die in the plane, does it end there?
你死了就能了结吗
We’ve got a job to do…
不管付出什么代价
whatever the cost.
我们都得尽职
Mr. President.
总统先生
Kathryn.
凯瑟琳
You give rats a cookie,
给老鼠一块饼干
He’ll want a glass of milk.
它就会想要喝牛奶
We gotta get this plane on the ground.
我们得逼飞机降落
Get the plane on the ground.
让飞机降落地面
I thought that ask you to join us.
我想请你加入我们
It is starting to feel a little empty up here.
这地方有点空荡
Sit down. Please.
请你坐下来
Come.
过来
Tell me your name again…
说出你的姓名
for the record.
让大家知道
Melanie.
梅兰妮
Melanie Mitchell.
梅兰妮·米契
You travel often with the President?
你常和总统一起飞行
Yes.
是的
So you know everyone on the plane?
你认识机上每一个人
Yes.
是的
I bet they like you, huh?
你的人很好
You’re a nice person, yes?
他们都喜欢你
I guess so.
我猜是吧
Why are you afraid?
你为什么害怕
Because I don’t wanna die.
因为我不想死
Tell me…
告诉我
what am I doing at this moment?
我正在做什么
You’re pointing a gun at me.
你拿枪指着我
Thank you, Melanie.
谢谢你
This is to the secret service agent in the baggage deck.
行李舱的特勤人员听好
I will count to ten.
我数到十
And if you do not surrender, this nice woman will die.
你不投降 这位小姐就会死
One.

Please don’t. Two.
别这么做 二
Don’t do this! Three.
别这么做 三
Let me talk to him! Four.
让我跟他说 四
I beg you, please. Five.
求求你 五
Let me talk to the agent.
让我和他说话
Six. He might listen to me.
六 他会听我的话
Seven.

I beg you, don’t do this. Eight.
我求求你 别下手 八
Don’t do this, please! Nine!
请你住手 九
Oh, God.
上帝
Let’s think about that one for a moment.
大家好好地想一想
And then we’ll start again.
然后再重新开始
Next time…
下次
I’ll choose someone more important.
我会挑更重要的人下手
You want me dead.
你要我死
It may come to that. In a war, people die.
也许我会死 在战时人都会死
This isn’t war!
这不是战争
You just murdered an unarmed woman.
你杀死手无寸铁的女人
You, who murdered 100,000 Iraqis to save a nickel on a gallon of gas…
你们为了省油钱 杀死十万名伊♥拉♥克♥人
are going to lecture me about the rules of war?
你还敢教训我战争的道理
Don’t!
给我住嘴
Mr. President, how can I help you?
总统先生 我该怎么帮你
Chief, you can help me dump some fuel.
你得帮我倾泄燃油
Who’s down there in the baggage deck?
行李舱有什么人
It’s a secret service agent. Who? We have no idea.
他说是特勤人员 是谁 我不知道
Melanie was shot because one of your men wouldn’t show himself.
你的手下不肯现身 把梅兰妮害死
I want to know who he is. We’d like to know ourselves.
我要知道这孬种是谁 我们也想知道
Sir, it’s someone smart enough to know…
长官 这个人知道
if you’re hunting with one bullet, you wait for a clean shot.
他得等待机会一举成功
What are you saying?
什么意思
Whoever that is down there, he may be our only hope.
不管他是谁 他是我们唯一的希望
Our only hope is that Washington complies with this bastard.
我们唯一的希望 是华府答应对方的要求
Because any minute now another one of us is dead.
因为另一个人马上就会死
And you know what?
知道吗
I’m afraid it might be me.
我很怕会是我
Sir, do you see the maintenance panel? I see it.
长官 看到维修面板吗 看到
Pop it open. There should be a red switch. Toggle it up.
打开来 扳上红色开关
Hang on.
等等
We got some indicator lights here.
有些指示灯
To dump the fuel, you have to close the circuit for the pump.
切断帮浦的电流就能泄油

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!