“Air Force One”
空军一号♥
this is Halo Flight Lead, you are under escort.
这是光环分队 战机进行护卫
All airspace has been cleared. Alert force has been mobilized.
领空已安全 全体紧急动员
Is everyone here? We’re working on it.
人都到了吗 就快到了
How did this happen? How did they get “Air Force One”?
他们怎么可能挟持空军一号♥
Gentlemen. Mr. Secretary.
各位 部长先生
Ramstein tower, we are at ten mile…
塔台 距离十哩
Final coming in red hot.
情况危急
Roger, “Air Force One.” Wind is 0-niner-0 at 1-2. You are clear to land.
收到 空军一号♥ 风速12节 你可以降落
Get down! Now!
趴下 快
Open the door!
快打开来
Open! Open the door!
快开门 快打开来
No matter what happens, we land this aircraft. Is that understood?
无论如何都得降落 明白吗
Come on. Flaps 30.
快点 尾翼30度
Flaps 30.
尾翼30度
No! Get the fuck in the air!
不 回到空中
Now! Take this plane up!
快点 快升空
Up! Up!
升空 快升空
Take it up!
升空
Get this plane back in the air now or you die.
给我升空 你在干嘛
Get up now!
快升空
No! Jesus!
不 老天
Contact those F-15s.
快通知F15战机
I want them to keep “Air Force One” in visual contact.
要他们一直盯着空军一号♥
What are our airborne scenarios? There are no airborne scenarios.
劫机的紧急程序是什么 根本就没有
Then we’d better start generating them. They better be good and better work.
我们最好快想办法 而且一定得成功
How long can they stay up there with the fuel they have?
他们还能飞多久
That’s a question of airspeed, wind. Altitude.
这要看速度和风向 还有高度
We need an “Air Force One” pilot. Any educated guesses where they might go?
快把飞行员找来 他们可能飞去哪儿
Iraq, Libya, Algeria. Those are guesses, but not educated.
伊♥拉♥克♥ 利比亚 这只是猜测 没有根据
Notify our allies. We’ll need secure airspace.
通知盟国清出领空
Can we keep that under wraps? We’ll do our best.
别透露消息 我尽量试
Try and relax, Kathryn. I’m in charge here.
放轻松 凯瑟琳 在我掌控中
I don’t know. It seems to me they’re in charge.
不晓得 似乎是他们在掌控
Don’t hurt me. Go.
别杀我 走
Go.
快走
Moscow police found six members of a Russian TV news crew murdered.
莫斯科警方发现六名俄♥国♥电视记者遇害
The same crew was claired fly on the “Air Force One”.
他们获准登上空军一号♥
Tell me it’s not that easy.
别跟我说有这么简单
No. You would have to generate fake I.D., photos.
他们得伪造身份证 照片
Fingerprints. Could be with help from Moscow.
指纹 可能得到俄♥国♥政♥府♥协助
How would they get weapons on board?
他们怎么拿到武器
There’s no way to get weapons on board “Air Force One.” It’s impossible.
机上不可能拿到武器 不可能
There are enough weapons on board to take Panama, but who has access to them?
他们手上有武器 从哪儿来的
You think someone on the plane helped them?
机上有人帮助他们吗
What if somebody did and they’re still on the plane?
如果是真的 这个人还在机上
Who do they trust up there? Who do we trust?
他们能相信谁 我们该相信谁
Madam Vice President, Mr. Secretary.
副总统 部长先生
All compromised nuclear launch codes have been cancelled.
核弹发射密♥码♥取消
New codes are active.
全都换成新的
Ramstein, the president’s escape pod has been located.
塔台 我们找到总统的逃生舱
We’re honing in at 2-8-5 degrees.
讯号♥在285度
There it is. Ramstein, we have a strong signal.
在那儿 讯号♥很强
ETA, two minutes.
估计两分钟后赶到
Where is the wife and daughter?
他的妻女呢
Where is my husband?
我先生呢
He had fled. The coward chose to save himself.
他开溜了 这懦夫只顾着逃命
But one can always strike a bargain.
不过我有谈判的筹码
You listen to me.
你给我听好
I don’t know who you are or what you want…
不管你是谁 有何目的
but you will never get it.
你都不能得逞
He will not negotiate.
他不会和你谈判
Really?
是吗
His wife. His daughter.
他的妻子 女儿在我手上
A man could not live with himself.
一个男人绝不会抛下妻女
And it would be such bad politics.
何况这会影响他的政♥治♥前途
I think he’ll negotiate.
我看他一定会谈判
The escape pod is visually acquired.
我们看到逃生舱
Location of Ramstein is 2-8-4 degrees.
方位284度 距离瑞姆斯丹
Twelve miles out.
十二英哩
It’s “Air Force One.” They want to talk to the vice president.
是空军一号♥ 他们找副总统
Hello. Can you hear me?
喂 你听得到吗
This is the vice president of the United States.
我是美国副总统
To whom am I speaking?
你是哪位
This is the person who controls “Air Force One.”
我是控制空军一号♥的人
The world’s most secure aircraft.
世上最安全的飞机
What is it that you want?
你要什么
We’ll get to that.
待会再说
I want to speak to the First Lady. No. Why?
我想和第♥一♥夫♥人♥谈话 不行 为什么
I need to know that they’re safe.
我需要确保他们安全
The president is safe.
总统很安全
But then you must know that.
你们应该知道
He ran from here like a whipped dog.
他像条狗夹着尾巴逃走
I’m sure you can’t wait for him to get back to making the decisions…
你一定急着等他回去指挥
so you can stop sweating through that silk blouse of yours.
你就不必直冒冷汗 弄湿丝衬衫
What is the condition of the people on board?
机上乘客情况如何
Some are dead.
死了一些人
What are your intentions?
你有什么目的
What arrogance to think you could ever understand my intentions.
你怎么能了解我的目的
I want to understand what it is that you want.
我想知道你要什么
What do I want?
我要什么
When Mother Russia becomes one great nation again…
当伟大的苏俄祖国再度统一
when the capitalists are dragged from the Kremlin…
当资本家被拖到街上枪毙
when our enemies run and hide in fear at the mention of our name…
当敌人听到俄♥国♥威名 逃之夭夭
and America begs our forgiveness…
当美国乞求我们原谅
on that great day of deliverance…
当这伟大的日子来临
you will know what I want.
你就知道我要什么
We can give you a forum for your grievances.
我能让你提出申诉
We can contact the Russian government.
我能联络俄♥国♥政♥府♥
But you must understand that it will take some time.
不过你要了解 这得花点时间
Really? When you talk to the president…
是吗 请你转告总统
you might remind him that I am holding his wife, his daughter…
提醒他 他的妻女
his chief of staff, his national security advisor…
幕僚长 国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
his classified papers and his baseball glove.
机密文件和棒球手套 全在我手上
If he wants them back, he will prevail upon the puppet regime in Moscow…
他想要拿回去 就得逼莫斯科的傀儡政♥府♥
to release General Radek.
释放拉狄克将军
Fifty for one.
五十人换一人
It’s a good deal.
很划算
How’s your blouse?
你还在冒冷汗吗
What assurances do I have that you’ll keep your word?
我怎么知道你会说话算话
I’ll wait for confirmation that General Radek has been released.
我要确定拉狄克将军 被安全释放
Until then…
在他被释放之前
I will execute a hostage every half an hour.
每半小时我就处决一名人♥质♥
You have my word.
我说话算话
You must understand that we… Hello?
你要了解我们… 喂
They’re off.
切断了
Damn it! Nobody does this…
该死 谁都不能
to the United States.
欺负美国
The president will get back his glove and play catch with this guy’s balls.
总统会讨回他的手套 要这傢伙好看
We can’t do anything in half an hour. We need more time.
半小时来不及 我们需要更多时间
He’s a zealot. Tough to negotiate with. All you can do is wear them down.
他是狂热份子 不会跟你谈判 我们只能跟他磨下去
Mr. Secretary!
部长先生
We found the escape pod.
找到逃生舱
It’s empty.
上面没有人
So where’s the president?
总统在哪里
I think we have to acknowledge the possibility…
我们必须面对
that the president may be dead.
总统已经丧命的可能
Diversion. Try to buy some time.
引开注意 拖延时间
It could have happened in a cross fire, and they’re afraid we’ll retaliate.
他可能遭枪击 他们怕我们会报复
Damn right, we’ll retaliate. We’ll release Radek into the atmosphere.
我们当然会报复 我们要让拉狄克粉身碎骨

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!