不过我还是去看看
I’m going to look anyway.
水开了
Water’s just boiled.
我担心他
I’m worried about him.
他看起来挺好
He seems okay.
看起来挺好
He seems okay.
我们看起来都挺好
We can all seem okay.
但是在心里
But inside…
他不一样了
he’s not the same.
我觉得他受了很大的打击
I think he’s taken it hard.
我想他在责怪我错过了那艘船
I think he’s blaming me for missing the ship.
我们得留意他
We need to keep an eye on him,
以免出事
make sure things don’t get too much.
-你相信有鬼吗 船长 -鬼
Do you believe in ghosts, Captain? Ghosts?
死人阴魂不散
Like… dead people still here?
别傻了
Don’t be daft.
我之前见到了我爷爷
I met my grandfather earlier.
你爷爷
Your grandfather?
在这里
Here?
不是 在小山上
No. Just up on the hill.
什么叫见到了他
Wh-what do you mean you met him?
你感觉到他了 觉得他在这里
You sensed him? You felt his presence?
不是
No.
我也不确定
I’m not sure.
我觉得在我们在这里的这段时间里
I think he may have passed away
他也许去世了
whilst we’ve been here.
这不代表他已经死了
It doesn’t necessarily mean he’s dead.
嗯 也许吧
No. Maybe not.
对不起 真的很对不起
I’m sorry. I’m… I’m really sorry.
-我不是有意… -没事
– I didn’t mean to… – No.
-如果有什么我能做的 你知道… -我知道
-If there’s anything I can, you know– -I know.
你永远都在这里陪着我
You’re always here.
要是你永远回不了家呢
What if you never come home?
你什么都有了
You had everything.
-我们原本要结婚了 -我别无选择
-We were going to get married. -I didn’t have an option.
-我没别的办法 -别人也可以去 为什么非要你去
-I couldn’t see another way. -Someone else could do this. Why you?
别人都不可能做成这件事
No one else could have done this.
我不知道为什么非得我去 但事实如此
I don’t know why it had to be me, but it did.
总是我去
It was always going to be me.
那艾弗呢
What about Iver?
他有选择吗
Did he have a choice?
他是自告奋勇的 他早就知道其中的危险
He volunteered. He knew the dangers.
没人来救你们 你知道的吧
You do know that no one is coming to get you?
-我知道 -你不知道吗
-I know. -Don’t you?
我知道
I know.
我不该离开你
I shouldn’t have left you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
怎么了
What is it?
没事 是这里 很讨厌
No, it’s this. It’s repulsive.
-别傻 让我看看 -不要
-Don’t be silly. Let me see. -No.
出去
Get out. Get out! Get out!
艾弗
Iver?
艾弗
Iver! Iver!
不要
No.
对不起
I’m sorry! I’m sorry!
-帮我切开 -什么
-Lance it for me. -What?
帮我切开
Lance it for me.
-你开玩笑吧 -求你了
-You’re kidding? -Please.
进去
Inside.
好的
Okay. All right.
-好 -嗯
-All right. -Yeah.
别动
-Don’t move. -Mm.
快下手吧
Just do it!
好的
Okay.
三
Three,
二
two,
一
one.
好
Yes!
早上好 船长
Morning, Captain.
你睡了好久
You’ve been asleep for hours.
我之前在做梦
I was dreaming.
梦见回家了
I was home.
真好
That’s nice for you.
脖子怎么样了
How’s the, um, neck holding up?
我知道了
我也做了一个梦
I had a dream too.
差点都觉得内疚了
I almost feel guilty about it.
我知道你选了她
I know you picked her,
不过昨晚她似乎是选了我
but I guess last night, she decided to pick me,
知道我的意思吧
if you know what I mean.
你看见外面的动物脚印了吗
Did you see the tracks outside?
我去看看 也许是兔子什么的
I’ll go and have a look. Might be a rabbit or something.
为什么要告诉我
I don’t want to know.
只是一个梦罢了
It was just a dream.
为什么要告诉我
I don’t want to know.
我要杀了他
I’m gonna kill him.
你抢走了她
You took her! You took her! You took her!
船长
Captain.
住手
Stop, stop. Stop!
-她是我的 -没事
– She was mine! – It’s okay.
-是我的 -没事
-Mine! -It’s okay.
船长 这不是真的
Captain, it’s not real.
冷静一点
Calm down.
这不是真的
It’s not real.
不要
No, no, no!
-船长 放下 -别这样
– Captain, put it down. – Don’t do this!
这不是真的
It isn’t real.
冷静一点
– Calm down.
别这样 这不是真的
– Don’t do this. It’s not real.
这不是真的
It’s not real.
-别这样 -把枪放下
– Don’t do this! – Put the gun down.
-埃纳尔 住手 -这不是真的
– Stop! – It’s not real!
-放下 -放下
-Put it down. -Put it down!
-放下 -埃纳尔 不要
– Put it down! – Ejnar, stop!
不要
stop!
给我
Just…
我是不是疯了
我不想…
对不起 艾弗
I’m sorry, Iver.
就当没这回事
It never happened.
好吗
Okay?
我们还剩多少食物
How much food do we have left?
几乎没了
Hardly any.
-弹♥药♥呢 -我们原本有两个弹夹
-Ammunition? -We had two cartridges.
看见什么了吗
You see anything?
没有
No.
是一只熊
It’s a bear!
步♥枪♥呢
Where’s the rifle?
-在仓库小屋 -什么
-It’s in the storage hut! -What?
发出噪音
Make noise. Make noise!
你说它走了吗
You think it’s gone?
不知道
I don’t know.
(第865天)
艾弗
Iver?
艾弗
Iver?
艾弗
Iver. Iver.
熊
The bear. The bear!
-嗯 -嗯
-Yeah? -Yeah.
一次机会 一枪毙命 别打偏了
One chance. One shot. Don’t miss.
好的
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好了 哎
Okay. Hey.
把武器给我
Give me your weapon.
你们安全了