As I told you, we’ll be back before the ice breaks.
嗯 但是单程都要300多公里
Yeah, but it’s 200 miles there and 200 miles back.
天哪 别废话了 我们出发吧
For the love of God, can we just get going?
如果是真的怎么办
Suppose it’s true.
不是真的
It’s not true.
如果是真的呢
Well, suppose it is.
不是真的
It’s not.
老话说 每个梦中都有真♥相♥
They say there’s truth in every dream.
希望我的梦中没有真♥相♥ 为了你好啊
Well, I hope for your sake there’s no truth in my dreams.
要是东西没了 真的没脸回去
I mean, I really couldn’t go back.
想象一下回到哥本哈根
Imagine arriving back in Copenhagen.
“你们回来了
“Oh, you’re back!”
非常好 工作成果呢 ”
“Well done. Where’s your work?”
“对不起 长官 被熊吃了”
“Oh, sorry, sir. It got eaten by a bear.”
太丢脸了
The shame of it.
(第439天)
不是吧
No, no, no.
妈的 不是吧
Oh, shit. Oh, no.
不是吧
No, no, no!
你觉得是谁弄的
What do you think did this?
-不知道 -不知道
– I don’t… – No?
不知道
I don’t know.

A bear.

Yeah.
艾弗森 老话说 每个梦中都有真♥相♥
They say there’s truth in every dream, Iversen. They say there’s truth in every dream.
看见了吗
See it?
是不是…
Is it…
不可能
No, it can’t be.
船长 是吗 是不是…
Is that it, Captain? Is that…
是不是那辆车
Is that the car…
丹麦探险队的车
from the Denmark Expedition?
是克罗斯利牌
It’s a Crossley!
太离谱了
That’s ridiculous.
确实是克罗斯利牌
It is a Crossley.
(第471天)
-小心那块岩石 -嗯
-Watch that rock. -Yeah.
船长
Captain.
-怎么了 -船长 有人在
-What? -Captain, someone’s here.
有人吗
Hello?
“1911年7月23日
“July 23rd, 1911.”
寻找…
“Looking for…
埃纳尔·米克森
Ejnar Mikkelsen.”
无踪迹
“No sign.”
约瑟夫·莫兹费尔特
“Joseph Motzfeldt.”
卑尔根”
“Bergen.”
也不算最糟糕吧
Could’ve been worse.
继续说
Go on, say it.
说什么
Say what?
我说也不算最糟糕
I’m just saying it could’ve been worse. Could’ve been worse.
什么是最糟糕
What could’ve been worse?
我是说…
I’m just saying…
-要是我们… -别耍小聪明 艾弗
-If we’d– -Don’t be clever, Iver.
我知道你想说什么
I know what you want to say.
是的
Yes,
我们要是他妈留一张条子就好了
we should’ve left a fucking note!
部长 水手发现小屋的时候 小屋被板封起来了
Minister, when the sailor found the hut, it was boarded up.
我们离开时并不是那样的 有人去了那里
We never left it like that. Someone’s been there.
是的 小屋
Yes, the hut.
我们边走边谈吧
Do you mind if we walk and talk?
好的
Not at all.
-我知道您很忙 -忙
-I know you’re a very busy man. -Busy?
谢谢 全国好像都在问我要钱
Thank you. The whole nation seems to be rattling a begging bowl.
关于这格陵兰的问题
Then there’s this Greenland issue
我们要说服人♥民♥
where we have to convince our own people
维持这些悲惨的殖民地 在经济上仍然是可行的
that it’s financially viable to maintain these wretched colonies,
当然事实并非如此
which it’s not, of course,
同时还要努力说服全世界
whilst trying to persuade the rest of the world
我们对这些地方有一定的控制力
that we still have some semblance of control.
你是不是很痛
Are you in pain?
还行吧
I’ll survive.
好的
Good, good.
不管怎么说 关于营救米克森的事
Anyway, this Mikkelsen rescue business.
我们当然明白也理解 他从事的工作的重要性
We appreciate and understand the importance of the work he undertook, of course.
美国人心急得要命
The Americans, they’re desperate.
把他们的小旗子在那里的冰上到处插
Sticking their little flags in the ice all over the place
还有那个他妈叫皮列的人 说北极是他们的
and this bloody Peary chap claiming the North Pole.
不能让他们得逞 太荒唐了
We can’t have that. It’s ridiculous.
我相信船长一定已经拿到证据
I’m confident that the captain secured the evidence.
但也很难说 对吧
But you don’t know that, do you?
而且那地方那么大 你也不知道我们该往哪里派救援队
Nor do you know where in this vast country we should send a rescue mission.
我知道你很难接受
-I know this is difficult for you to bear.
他们不可能再撑一年
-They won’t survive another year.
要是不在明年夏天结冰之前派船去
If we don’t get a ship there before the ice freezes next summer,
我们不光是放弃了他们 就连格陵兰也放弃了
not only do we give up on them, but we also give up on Greenland.
我们已经提出巨额悬赏
We have already offered a very generous reward.
除此之外 我别无办法
More than that, I cannot do.
很抱歉 中尉
Now, I’m sorry, Lieutenant.
时间到了
Time is up.
-但是你会吗 船长 -艾弗 说实话 我不知道
-But would you, Captain? -Honestly, Iver, I don’t know.
-不像你啊 -什么
It’s not like you. What?
不知道自己想什么
Not to know your mind.
我们能不能别说这个了
Actually, can we just leave it?
这个话题很令人沮丧
It’s a pretty grim topic.
这是我们在这小屋的第一个圣诞节
This is our first Christmas here, in the hut?
第二个
Second.
第二个
Second?
对 在小屋的第二个
Yeah, second in the hut.
在格陵兰的第三个
Third in Greenland.
-圣诞快乐 艾弗 -圣诞快乐 船长
-Happy Christmas, Iver. -Happy Christmas, Captain.
我跟你说 有一件事我很明确
I’ll tell you something that I know for certain.
在你还有手的时候 我没办法…
It’s that whilst you still had your hands, I couldn’t…
或者至少是还有手指的时候
Or at the very least fingers.
嗯 我不想谈论或者考虑这个问题
I don’t like talking about it or thinking about it,
但对我来说 人与动物的区别在于手
but for me, it’s hands that distinguish humans from animals.
我们可以用手做动物做不到的事
It’s with our hands we can do all the things that animals can’t do.
那要是我死之前手被切掉了
So if my hands were removed before I die?
不能有手
No hands.
嗯 那我就能开心地把你吃了
Yeah, then… Yeah, I could quite happily eat you.
我能不能说…
Can I just say…
那就…
So…
敬希望
To hope.
(第793天)
你没事吧 船长
Are you all right, Captain?
这里
Here! Here!

Hey!

Hey!
没事的
It’s okay.
娜雅
Naja?
我好想你
I just missed you so much.
我也是
Me too.
船长 这里外头好冷啊 回屋里去吧
Captain, it’s getting cold out here. Come back inside.
你没事吧
You okay?
船长 你是不是…
Captain, have you…
噢 嗯
Oh, yeah.
好他妈烦人
Irritating little bastard.
这值得吗
Was this worth it?
这是你想要的吗
Is this what you wanted?
还有时间 不是吗
There’s still time, isn’t there?
等船来
For a ship?

Yeah.
等有人来
For someone to come.
冰面现在还不是完全无法通过 对吧
The ice isn’t completely impassable yet, is it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!