The Greenlander Brønlund.
另外两人在冰雪中找不见了
The two others were lost in the ice.
想象那样死去的样子
Imagine dying like that.
独自在这里死去
Alone in this place.
只剩下他在日记中最后的话语 还有那张地图
His final words in the diary and the map were all that survived.
人从不会觉得自己不行了
You never think you can’t make it.
总是觉得会有办法
You always believe there’ll be a way.
你好 比约恩
Hello, Bjørn.
对不起 我们把你留在外面
Sorry we left you out.
船长说如果你吵闹就不能让你进去
Captain told us we can’t have you in if you make noise.
好吗
Okay?

Yeah.
船长 我刚系上
Captain, I’ve just put that on.
我给你看点东西
Well, let me show you something.
因纽特魔法
Inuit magic.
在阿♥拉♥斯加 在这种情况下
In Alaska,
如果想加快速度 就会这样做
they do this in these conditions to go fast.
看见了吗
You see?
一层薄薄的冰
Just a thin layer of ice.
大伙儿加油
Come on, guys!
-艾弗森 -嗯
-Iversen! -Yeah?
看见北边的卷云了吗
-See the cirrus clouds up in the north?
没有 船长
-No, Captain.
我只看到阳光
I see only sunshine!
艾弗森
Iversen!
狗闻到陆地的味道了 慢一点
The dogs are smelling land! Slow down!
艾弗森 停下来
Iversen, stop!

Stop!

Stop! Stop!
小心
Careful.

Okay.
-你爬下去 -好的
-You’re gonna climb down. -Okay.
妈的
Oh, shit.
我能看见它 是比约恩
I can see him! It’s Bjørn.
拉住绳子
Just get the rope.
好的
Okay.
我去救它
I’ll get him.
你没事吧
You all right?
上来 我们把雪橇拉上来
Get up! We’ll pull the sledge up.
别管狗了
Just leave the dog!
我去救它 等一下
I’ll get him! Wait!
不要啊
No! No! No!
根据我的计算
By my calculations
我弄丢了两周的狗粮
I’ve lost us two weeks’ worth of dog food,
我还弄丢了我们一半的茶叶 还有一罐石蜡
I’ve lost us half our tea and one can of paraffin.
-还有比约恩 船长 -它只是一条狗 艾弗森
-And Bjørn, Captain. -It’s just a dog, Iversen.
我带上你 总是有风险
Bringing you with me was always a risk,
但我以为你的海军背景
but I judged your Navy background would arm you with the necessary discipline
会使你有遵守命令的必要纪律
to follow orders.
对不起 船长
Sorry, Captain.
好吧 至少明天我们就下冰盖了
Well, at least tomorrow, we’ll be off the ice cap.
加油
Come on! Come on!

Here.
加油 快
Come on! Now!
加油
Come on! Come on!
这就对了
That’s it.
(第48天)
船长
Captain,
能问你一个私人问题吗
can I ask you a personal question?
问吧
Go on.
你为什么要干这一行
Why do you do this?
一直干这一行
Keep doing this,
在这里 在这样的地方
out here, in places like this?
几乎是独自一个人
Pretty much alone,
冒着生命危险
risking your life.
难道没有特别的人在家等你吗
Don’t you have…Don’t you have someone special at home waiting for you?
我们做这一行
What we do…
必须轻装上阵
you have to travel light.
不能想着3000公里以外的事
You can’t have your mind some 2,000 miles away.
那你为什么要做这一行呢
So, why do you do this?
人做事有理由吗 你为什么做机工
Why does anyone do anything? Why are you a mechanic?
我只擅长做这个 修轮机
It’s all I was good at, fixing engines.
就是嘛
Exactly.
你在雷克雅未克加入我们的时候 他们是怎么跟你说的
What did they tell you back when you joined us in Reykjavik?
我知道和美国人有关
Well, I know it’s to do with the Americans
他们说有一些土地是他们的
and their claim of some land.
不过说实话 船长
But, to be honest, Captain,
我只是很想和你一起去格陵兰
I was just excited to go on a trip to Greenland with you
想加入真正的探险队
and join a real expedition.
我们要探索的是未知土地 艾弗森
We’re talking unknown land, Iversen.
美国人说格陵兰的最北部
And the Americans claim that the top of Greenland
由一条海峡与格陵兰的其他部分分开
is separated by a channel from the rest of the country,
但还没有人证明这一点
but no one’s proved it yet.
这是很重要的工作
It’s important work.
我明白
I see.
甚至可能让你出名 艾弗森
Might even make you famous, Iversen.
我出名 女人们恐怕不会排着队找我
Me, famous? I doubt the ladies would be queuing up for me.
别太心急了
Well, don’t get ahead of yourself.
我们先得找到那他妈东西
First, we have to find the bloody thing.
(皮列海峡 皮列地)
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
这是什么
What’s that?
在船上发现的
Found them on the ship.

Yes.
你忘记了 是吧
You forget, don’t you?
她很好看
– She’s sweet looking.
善良又体贴
Kind and thoughtful.
-我叫她爱慕小姐 -你给她取了名字
-I call her Miss Affection. -You named her?

Yeah.
-爱慕小姐 -这算什么名字啊
-Miss Affection. -What sort of name is that?
-这个呢 -小个儿微笑的这个
– What about this one? – The small, smiley one?
是阳光小姐
That’s Little Miss Sunbeam.
她听我讲笑话总是笑
-She’d laugh at my jokes.
她听到你给她取的傻名字才会笑
-She’d laugh at the stupid name.
有你相中的吗 船长
Is there one that catches your eye, Captain?
我喜欢这个
I rather like this one.
她有名字吗
Has she got a name?
还没有
Not yet.
我要叫她娜雅
I’m going to call her Naja.
对 是娜雅
Yeah. That’s Naja.
好吧
Well, then.
除非这里有人有正当理由反对
Unless any man here should know of any impediment,
你和娜雅从今天开始永结连理
you and Naja shall be together from this day on.
阿门
Amen.
加油
Come on!
-你接住了吗 -接住了
-You got it? -I’ve got it.
行了
That’s it. That’s it.
(米留斯的日记 )
拜托
Come on.
有发现吗
Anything?
没有
Nothing.
这里没有生命 我连一只鸟都没看见
No life here. I didn’t even see a bird.
没有狗吃的食物
No food for the dogs.
-这东西你动了什么 -什么
-What have you done to this? -What?
这个
This.
-我没动 -你一定动了什么
-I’ve not done anything. -You must’ve done something.
现在不管用了 你是不是笨蛋啊
It’s not working anymore. Are you a complete idiot?
-没这个我们就完蛋了 -船长 我…
-We’re fucked without this. -Captain, I–
修好它
Just fix it. Fix it.
没有煤油炉 我们就死定了 明白吗
Without the Primus, we’re as good as dead, understand?
-你明白吗 -把水壶递给我 船长
-You do understand that? -Can you pass the kettle, Captain?
从现在开始我们必须食物配给减半
We’ll have to go half ration from now on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!