但是你认为他能行
But you think he can do it?
是的 我觉得他能行
I believe so, yes.
行了
That’s all.
别开玩笑了
Don’t be ridiculous.
肯定太重了
Surely that’s too heavy.
我跟你说 绝对不可能沉没
I’m telling you, it’s unsinkable.
已经花了100万
They’ve spent $1 million already.
有组合涡轮和往复活塞式内燃机
It’s got combination turbines and reciprocating engines
保证21节航速
guaranteed to maintain a speed of 21 knots.
-谁翻译一下 麻烦 -你说什么啊 艾弗
– Translation, anyone, please? – What are you talking about?
阿♥拉♥巴马号♥够不上你的标准吗
Is the Alabama not up to your standard?
你跟船长说这种话
Go on about this with the captain,
他会一枪打爆你的头
he’ll put a bullet in your head.
对 通常我会说波尔森胡扯
Yeah, usually I’d say Poulsen’s talking shit,
但我得同意他的说法 我不敢对他有二话
but I’ve gotta agree, I daren’t say two words to him.
船长没那么坏
The captain’s not that bad.
艾弗 不得不说 我觉得你疯了
I have to say, Iver, I think you’ve lost your mind.
零下40度 怎么拉雪橇 怎么在冰上生存 你懂什么
What do you know about sledging, surviving on the ice when it’s 40 below?
对 还有北极熊什么的吓人玩意儿
Yeah, and polar bears and all that other scary shit out there.
我觉得艾弗现在对驾驭狗 已经很有一套了
I think Iver has got quite the handle on those dogs now.
现在改变主意还不晚 艾弗
It’s not too late to change your mind.
这是我第三趟来了 我还是很他妈讨厌那些狗
This is my third trip up here and I still hate those fucking dogs.
那些狗再近亲交♥配♥的话 就成三明治了
If they were any more inbred, they’d be sandwiches.
没有 拜托 它们很好啊
No, come on. They’re amazing.
一旦学会如何信任头犬 一切都会水到渠成
Once you learn to trust your lead dog, it kind of falls into place.
我的头犬是比约恩 它会管好别的狗
Mine’s Bjørn. He keeps the others in check.
它会安排妥当
He does all the work.
看看艾弗和他新近最爱的狗比约恩
Check out Iver and his new favorite dog, Bjørn!
我觉得我令你失望了
I feel like I’ve let you down.
你得振作起来
You need to get yourself right.
而且艾弗森已经报名
Besides, Iversen’s stepped up.
怎么
What?
他是机工
He’s a mechanic.
要不是我们的轮机在雷克雅未克坏掉
He wouldn’t even be on this trip if our engine hadn’t failed
这次他都不会来
in Reykjavik.
帮我照顾好阿♥拉♥巴马号♥
Just look after Alabama for me.
这话我得说
I’ve got to say this.
你已经不年轻了
You’re not a young man anymore.
你在拿你自己和艾弗森的命冒险
You’re risking your life, Iversen’s life.
还没试试 你就想让我们放弃
You want us to give up without trying?
我们试过了
We did try.
我们尽力了
We did our best.
胡说八道
Nonsense.
娜雅怎么办
What about Naja?
你要她等你吗
Do you expect her to wait for you?
你不需要证明什么
-You’ve got nothing to prove.
这不是为了我
-This is not about me.
委员会的指示很明确
The committee’s instructions were clear.
海面到七月就解冻了
The sea opens up by July.
如果我们到了八月还没回来
If we’re not back by August before
在海面冰冻之前 你们就走
the sea freezes, then you go.
-你们几乎就要全靠自己了 -这是命令
-You’ll basically be on your own. -That’s an order.
艾弗森是最佳人选 不知他是不是唯一愿意去的人
Iversen is the best, if not the only, man willing to make the trip.
你的担心 我予以尊重
I respect your concern,
但是我们明天就出发
but we are leaving tomorrow.
是 船长
Yes, Captain.
(皮列地 独♥立♥湾)
(灾难降临丹麦探险队)
(队长米留斯埃里克森及另两人 尸体永远无法寻回)
(第1天 1910年三月)
艾弗 靠近船长一点
Iver, stand closer to the captain.
嗯 行了
Yep, that’s it.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
非常好
Excellent.
谢谢
Thanks for that.
-祝你们好运 -谢谢
– Good luck. – Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
八月见
I’ll see you in August.
大家保重
Take care, lads!
你也保重 船长
– You too, Captain.
一切顺利
– All the best.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢 约根森 谢谢
Thank you, Jørgensen. Thank you.
祝你好运 船长
Good luck, Captain.
加油 小伙子们
Go on, boys!
祝你好运 艾弗
Good luck, Iver!
他需要好运
He’s going to need it.
艾弗森
Iversen!
到后面去
Get behind.
加油 比约恩
Go on, Bjørn!
加油 小伙子们
Go on, boys!
神啊
Oh, my God.
-我们要试试上去吗 -总有办法上去
-Are we gonna try and get up there? -Well, there’s always a way up.
只是要找到最快的路线
It’s just finding the quickest route.
下去的路一定也很快
I bet there’s a quick way down too.
所以我要你时刻击中注意力
Mm, which is why I need you to concentrate at all times.
要过去的话 我们必须得上去
We need to get up to get across.
加油
Come on.
一 二 三 拉
One, two, three, pull.
一 二 三
One, two, three.

Pull!
行了
That’s it. That’s it.
就好像我们登上了月球似的
It’s like we’ve landed on the moon.
你说这有多少立方米的冰啊
How many cubic meters of ice do you think this is?
一定至少200万立方米 你说呢
Must be at least two million, do you think?
你走路的时候要多注意
I need you to watch where you’re walking.
艾弗森 解开吧
Iversen, let’s unhook.
我在看你写的关于丹麦探险队的文章
I’m reading this article you wrote about the Denmark Expedition.
很棒 对吧
Amazing, isn’t it?
现在我在这里和你一起 读你的文章
Now I’m here with you, reading your story.
非常有意思
Very interesting.
他们当时有好多设备啊 甚至还有一辆汽车
They had so much equipment, didn’t they? They even had an automobile.
想象一下 开着车穿过冰面
Imagine that! Driving across the ice.
很荒唐
It’s ridiculous.
你说是哪个牌子的车 船长 是克罗斯利牌吗
What type do you think it was, Captain? Crossley?
发动机有多少马力 你记得吗
What horsepower was the engine? Can you remember?
也许是四到八马力
Was it four to eight perhaps?
船长
Captain.
船长 是我的头犬比约恩
Captain, that’s my lead dog, Bjørn.
它可能想进帐篷来 行吗
I think he’d like to come in the tent. Would that be okay?
(第26天)
难怪他们在这里迷路
Little wonder they got lost out here.

Right.
独自一人
♪ All alone All alone ♪
独自一人
♪ All alone ♪
在冰上
♪ On the ice ♪
独自一人
♪ All alone All alone ♪
独自一人
♪ All alone ♪
在冰上
♪ On the ice ♪
周围没人
♪ No one around ♪
看不见人
♪ No one in sight ♪
只有我和埃纳尔
♪ Just me and Ejnar ♪
在冰上
♪ On the ice ♪
船长 我之前就想问
Captain, I wanted to ask,
你觉得丹麦探险队出了什么事
what do you think really happened to the Denmark Expedition?
米留斯出了什么事
-To Mylius-Erichsen?
有时候最好别想太多
Sometimes, it’s best not to think too much.
你和他很熟吧
You knew him well though?
他是我的好朋友
He was a dear friend.
是一名优秀的探险家
A fine explorer.
但他永远不知道什么时候该放弃
But he never knew when to give up.
我们只找到一具尸体
We only found one body.
格陵兰人布隆伦德

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!