once you leave where you grew up, that…
你就不再
you don’t
完全属于那里了
totally belong there again.
并非如此
Not really.
但在爱丁堡我从来
But Edinburgh was never…
从来没有感受到我真的属于那里
I never felt like I really did belong there.
我有 那是我的家
I do. It’s home.
这很好
That’s good.
我很高兴你有这种感觉
I’m glad you feel that way.
但你永远不知道你会去向何处
But you never know where you’ll end up.
你可以前往任何你想生活的地方
You can live wherever you want to live.
成为你想成为的人
Be whoever you want to be.
你有时间
You have time.
没关系
It’s okay.
该涂点防晒了
Top up time.
不 我来吧
No, I’ll do it.
你自己怎么涂呢
How’s that working?
我来帮你
Let me help.
别这样 Soph
No, Soph.
往后挪一下
Scooch back.
把头发撩起来一会
Lift your hair a sec.
这就对了
There you go.
我们去玩点什么吧 不要浪费这一天
Let’s do something, eh? Get this day going.
玩什么?
Like what?
水球?
Water polo?
我的游泳技术不够好
I’m not a good enough swimmer.
你是个伟大的游泳运动员 Soph 你知道的
You’re a great swimmer, Soph, you know it.
来吧
Come on.
这是我们最后的几天 会很有趣的
It’s our last few days and it will be fun.
起来吧
Up.
起来
Up! Up! Up! Up!
我们要去游泳了
We’re going swimming.
手举起来 手举起来
Hands up, hands up!
Soph Soph
Soph! Soph!
能再给我来一杯吗?
Could I get another one?
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么穿比基尼?
What are you wearing your bikini for?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你对明天感到兴奋吗?
Are you excited for tomorrow?
是的
Yeah.
玩得开心吗 伙计们?
Are we all having fun, guys?
是的 – Soph很开心
Yeah! – Soph’s having fun.
让我们为Calum和Sophie鼓掌吧
Let’s get a round of applause for Calum and Sophie!
你最好没有给我们报名
You didn’t sign us up?
当然报名了 从我五岁开始我们每个假期都会玩这个
I did! We’ve done it every holiday since I was five.
你的年纪不适合玩这个了
You’re a little old for it now.
什么 那些女孩 都快50岁了吧
What? Those girls were, like, 50.
让它去吧 他会叫其他人的 我还没准备好呢
Let it go, he’ll move on in a second. I’m not up for it.
来吧 他们只是想听我们唱歌♥
Come on, they just want to hear us.
我们应该玩得开心点
We should be having fun.
Sophie 我不会去的 好吗
Sophie, I’m not doing it, okay?
我们开始吧
Here we go.
掌声欢迎Sophie
Big applause for Sophie!
请下台阶 请上台
Down you come, please. Here you are.
如果你想学 我们可以给你报声乐课
We could get you singing lessons if you wanted to learn.
你是说我不会唱歌♥?
Are you telling me I can’t sing?
我的意思是任何人都可以学习
I’m just saying anyone can learn.
别这样
Stop doing that.
怎么了?
Doing what?
明明身无分文却又要抢着买♥♥单
Offering to pay when you don’t have the money.
我们走吧
Come on.
我们早点回去休息吧
Let’s call it an early night.
不了 我要在这里待一会儿
No, I’m staying here for a bit.
那就楼上见 好吗
See you upstairs, then.
Sophie
Sophie?
别太晚
Not too long.
把酒分掉
Pass it down.
好了 托比 悠着点
All right, Toby, calm down.
我保证 我已经喝得够多了
I promise, I have had one too many.
你没有 – 我有
You haven’t… – I have!
再干几杯
A couple more.
不 我是认真的
No, I’m being serious.
你需要帮忙找你♥爸♥爸吗?
Do you want help finding your dad?
不用 – 好吧
Nah. – All right.
可以拿一杯水吗?
Can I get some water, please?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
闲逛罢了
Hanging out.
这个给你
Here.
男孩们都很讨厌
Boys are disgusting.
取下来了
Got it!
反正我明天就要走了 所以
I’m going tomorrow anyway, so…
你会多待几天 对吗?
You’re staying a few more days, right?
是的
Yeah.
现在你可以得到一切你想要的东西
Now you can get whatever you want.
谢谢 – 没关系的
Thanks. – It’s okay.
再见
See you.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
可以要一瓶柠檬味芬达吗?而且我有这个
Can I get a Fanta lemon, please? And I have this.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
聪明绝顶 出类拔萃 卓尔不群 独臂的
the marvellous, wonderful, amazing, one-armed.
Calum Aaron Patterson
Calum Aaron Patterson.
正准备去看
Getting ready to see
今晚的娱乐节目
the evening’s entertainment.
还有
And…
稍等
let’s see.
托雷莫利诺斯
Torremolinos!
你还好吗 Soph?
Are you okay, Soph?
该死 你为什么要这么做?- 对不起
Fuck, what did you do that for? – I’m sorry.
对不起 我本来想开个玩笑 – 白♥痴♥
I’m sorry, it was supposed to be a joke. – Idiot!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我要回家 但我迷路了 晚上看什么都感觉一模一样
I should be going home, but got lost. Everything looks the same at night.
过来和我们一起玩吧
Why don’t you come and hang out with us?
你们在玩什么 – Michael
What are you doing? – Michael!
快来
Come on!
我不知道这后面还有一个游泳池
I didn’t know there was another pool back here.
是啊 这里白天很安静
Yeah, it’s quiet in the day.
而且我游泳也不厉害 所以这里很适合我
And I’m not a great swimmer, so it suits me.
我也是 我还是没学会潜水
Same. I still can’t dive.
所以
So,
我很喜欢你
I quite like you.
你喜欢我吗?
Do you like me?
是的
Yes.
小姐
Miss!
晚安 – 晚安
Goodnight. – Goodnight.

Hey.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
是的
Yeah.
生日快乐 Sophie
Happy birthday, Sophie.
我去吧
I’ll get him.

Hello?
这是你的起床电♥话♥ 先生
This is your wake up call, sir.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
一日游20分钟后出发
The day trip leaves in 20 minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
Sophie
Sophie!
Sophie 我们起来吧
Sophie, let’s get up.
小心点
Careful with those.
有个人因为戴得不正确死了
A man died not putting those on properly.
它们从鼻孔里进去 刺穿了他的大脑
They went up his nose and punctured his brain.
这不是真的 – 是真的
That’s not true. – It is.
生日快乐 爸爸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!