You okay through there?
我不知道 也许吧
I don’t know, I guess.
我只是觉得有点沮丧
I just feel a bit down or something.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
你难道没有感觉到
Don’t you ever feel like
你刚度过了一个无比精彩的一天
you’ve just done a whole amazing day,
然后你回到家 感到疲惫和沮丧
and then you come home and feel tired and down, and…
感觉就像你的骨头都动弹不得
feels like your bones don’t work.
它们很累 一切都很累
They’re just tired and everything is tired.
就像你在下沉
Like you’re sinking.
我不知道 这感觉很奇怪
I don’t know, it’s weird.
我们来这里是为了享受的
We’re here to have a good time.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
是的
Yup!
我们去吃顿好的 然后早点睡觉 好吗?
We’ll go get a nice dinner and get an early night, yeah?
是的
Yes.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
来吧
Come on.
你觉得这个好看吗?
Do you think this one’s lovely?
确实好看
It is, actually.
那个人告诉我说
The man was telling me that
这里每一块地毯的都在讲述一个不同的故事
each of these carpets tell a different story.
象征主义
The symbolism,
这些图案 它们代表不同的东西
the motifs, they represent different things.

Oh…
谢谢 (土耳其语) – 什么?
Teşekkür ederim. – What?
谢谢 (土耳其语) – 特谢克尔埃德里姆
Teşekkür ederim – Teşekkür ederim.
“特 谢克尔” 埃德里姆
“Tea sugar” ederim.
“特 谢克尔” 埃德里姆
Teşekkür ederim.
谢谢(土耳其语) – 哦
Teşekkür ederim. – Oh!
你看
You see?
这条多少钱?
How much is this one?
这条是4500万土耳其里拉
This one is 45 million Turkish lira.
那英镑是多少呢?- 850英镑
And what’s that in pounds? – 850 pounds.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
不客气
You’re welcome.
你要打台球吗?
You gonna play pool?
你为什么不去认识一下那边的女孩呢?
Why not introduce yourself to those girls over there?
她可以和我们一起打台球 如果她愿意的话 我们只有三个人
She can play pool with us, if she wants. There’s only three of us.
我们可以玩双打 – 她还小 不是吗?
We’ll play doubles. – She’s young, isn’t she?
是的 但她比他强
Yeah, but she’s better than him.
我可以去吗?
Can I go?
那就去吧
Go on, then.
一个小时 然后你就回来 好吗?
An hour, and then you come right back, okay?
好的
Okay.
慢慢玩 姑娘们
Take your time, girls.
那是什么?
What’s that?
这是个包罗万象的东西
It’s an all-inclusive thing,
你可以得到一切你想要的东西
so you can get as much as you want of anything.
就这样?- 这是同一件事
That’s it? – It’s the same thing.
哇 哇 哇
Well, well, well,
看看这是谁
look who it is.
这就是你打招呼的方式吗 伙计
This is how you do it, mate.
你还不能看这个
You don’t wanna see that.
你们在带坏小孩子
Corrupting the youth!
你还不能看这个
You don’t wanna see that.
给你
There you go.
非常感谢 – 不客气
Thank you very much. – You’re welcome.
真恶心 他们卿卿我我多久了
Gross. They’ve been snaking for a fucking age.
什么?
What?
什么是卿卿我我?
What the fuck is snaking?
为什么 这是什么意思?
Why, what do you call it?
那个?那是舌吻
That? That’s tonguing.
不是 那是咬吻
It’s not, that’s nipping.
咬吻
Nipping!
我们要把他们推进去吗?
Should we push them in?
好啊
Yeah.
你推他 我推她
You get him, I’ll get her.
推他们 知道吗
Push ’em, yeah?
我来了
I wanna go!
好了
Okey-dokey.
这是我们的房♥间
This is our room.
这是爸爸的小小床
And this is Dad’s tiny winy bed.
这是我的大床
This is my giant bed.

Em…
等等 怎么把它放大缩小?
Wait. How do I zoom?
让我看看 把它递过来
Let’s see. Pass it here.
就是这个按钮 看到了吗?
It’s this button here, see?
哦 我的天 我在电视上 我看上去怎么样
Oh my God, I’m on TV! How do I look?
好的 还给我吧
Okey-dokey, give that back.

Oh, oh, oh, oh.
那是什么?
What’s that?
哦 我的天 这是什么?
Oh, my God, what even is that?
这是我的动作
These are my moves.
停下 好尴尬 – 这并不尴尬
Stop, that’s embarrassing. – It’s not embarrassing.
等等 我本来要采访你的
Wait, I was gonna interview you.
是吗?你要采访我什么?
You were? What were you gonna interview me about?
我不知道
I don’t know.
好吧
Well…
好吧
Well,
我刚满11岁
I just turned 11.
而你是130岁
And you are 130,
两天后就131岁了
turning 131 in two days.
所以
So…
当你11岁的时候
when you were 11,
你认为你现在会做什么?
what did you think you would be doing now?
嘿 你认为你现在会做什么?
Hello? What did you think you would be doing now?
拜托 Soph 把它关掉 好吗?
Come on, Soph, turn that off now, okay?
好的 关了
Okay, it’s off.
我看到红灯还在亮着
Well, I can see a red light.
那只是因为它还开着
That’s just because it’s still on.
镜头都不在你身上了 镜头对着我呢
It’s not even on you anymore, it’s on me.
爸爸
Dad…
好吧 他没在录了
Okay, it’s not recording.
现在我要把它录在我的
I’ll just record it in my little…
小脑瓜里
mind camera.

Right.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
你11岁生日到时候做了什么?
What did you do for your 11th birthday?
我11岁的时候
When I was 11,
没有人记得那天是我的生日
nobody remembered it was my birthday.
当我告诉我妈妈的时候
And when I told my mum,
她非常生气 抓着我的耳朵
she was so angry, she grabbed me by the ear
并让我爸爸开车带我去玩具店买♥♥玩具
and made my dad drive me to the toy shop and pick something to buy.
这有点…糟糕
That’s a bit… deep.
没关系的
It’s okay.
你选了什么?
What did you pick?
我选了一个玩具电♥话♥
I chose a toy phone.
它是红色的
It was red.
选得好 – 谢谢你
Good choice. – Thank you.
想抿一口吗?
Want a sip?
不错吧?- 是的 味道很不错
Nice? – Yeah, it tasted amazing!
你觉得你会搬回苏格兰吗?
Think you’ll ever move back to Scotland?
不会
No.
为什么?
Why?
那里阳光不够充足
There’s not enough sun.
这说法有意思
Very funny.
对我来说 那都是过去的事了 就是这样
It’s all in the past for me, that’s all.
有些人认为
And there’s this feeling,
一旦你离开了长大的地方

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!