I remember one time, I asked mum if she’d phoned you.
她说你已经订婚了
And she said that you were engaged.
不知道为什么
I don’t know why,
我以为那意味着你们俩要结婚了
but I thought that meant that you two were getting married.
我不记得我想的只是你还是你们俩 但是
I don’t know if I thought that about just you or both of you, but…
你不觉得很可笑吗?
Isn’t that funny?
好吧
Well,
我不知道那是什么意思
I didn’t know what it meant,
我不知道你其实是在和别人打电♥话♥
I didn’t know that it meant that you were just on the phone to somebody else.
我还挺很兴奋的
I was kind of excited.
对于我们要结婚的事?
About us getting married?
是的 但是我当时还小
Yeah, I was really young though.
我不记得了 大概7岁吧?
I don’t know, like, seven?
那本书你看得怎么样了?
How are you getting on with the book?
好看吗?
Enjoying it?
是的 就是有点难懂
Yeah, it’s a bit hard to understand though.
坚持看完
Stick with it.
我相信你会喜欢上它的
I think you’ll really like it.
“Municipal”是什么意思?
What does “municipal” mean?
整个潜下去 Soph
A proper dive, Soph.
我说了 我做不到
I told you, I can’t.
你去年就在潜水 – 我没有
You were diving last year. – I wasn’t.
给你
Here.
把我的眼罩递给我 – 我给你了
Pass me my mask. – I did.
什么?
What?
拜托 别胡闹了 – 我没有胡闹
Come on, stop messing around. – I’m not messing around.
你知道我没有看见你扔给我了
You know I didn’t see you throw it.
扔什么?
Throw what?
眼罩
The mask.
我知道它很贵
I know it was expensive.
没关系 亲爱的
It’s okay, darling.
没事的 我只是今天有点累了 仅此而已
It’s fine. I’m a little tired today, that’s all.
你能拿一下相机吗?
Can you grab the camera?
它在包里
It’s in the bag.
这儿 把它放在你的脚上 然后再试试
Here. Put that on your foot, then try again.
我的脚上?- 是的 这样更省力
On my foot? – Yeah, it’s gonna be much easier.
需要帮忙吗?- 是的 麻烦了 谢谢
– Do you need help? – Yeah, please. Thanks.
谢谢 – 这是个小窍门
Thank you. – That’s a trick of the trade.
这窍门还真不赖
It’s not a bad trade.
是的 可棒了
No, not at all.
你一年到头就干这个?
Is this what you do all year?
你就像我姥姥 我母亲的母亲
You’re like my anneanne, my mother’s mum.
你的外婆?- 是的
Your grandma? – Yeah.
她更希望我有一份正经的工作
She’d prefer that I had a proper job.
你的鞋码多大

What is your shoe size?
10码
10.
10 – 44?
(英国鞋码采用英码 土耳其采用欧码)
– 10. – 44?
44码 – 是的
44. – Yeah.
这双应该合适 – 好的
I think these should fit. – Yeah.
你知道吗 我曾经去过很多地方
You know, I used to travel a lot.
春来秋往 四海为家
One season somewhere, the next somewhere else,
如今我回家安定下来了
but now I’m here, back home.
那你怀念它吗?- 周游世界?
And do you miss it? – Travelling?
实话说 不如我思乡心切
Not as much as I was missing home, to be honest.
而且我的宝宝也要出生了
And I’m going to have a baby soon.
恭喜
Congratulations!
曾几何时 我认为我至少到40岁才会完成这些 可现在
A few years ago I thought I’d be at least 40 before all that, but…
说实话 我想象不到我40岁的时候
I can’t see myself at 40, to be honest.
能活到30岁都是个惊喜了
Surprised I made it to 30.
我的名字是Sophie Lesley Patterson
My name is Sophie Lesley Patterson,
为您现场报道…
reporting live from…
我不知道这艘船的名字
I don’t know the name of this boat.
但我刚刚看到了
But I just went and saw
我人生中最神奇的事情
the most amazing thing in my whole entire life.
所以
So,
我们去玩了类似水肺潜水的项目
we went, like, scuba diving thing.
那里有一个像海马的东西
And there was actually, like, a seahorse
它盘绕着我的…
and it wrapped around my…
整个手指
like, whole finger.
然后 当我出水时 有一个…
Then, when I got out, there was a…
章鱼
octopus!
指导员 还是什么的
And the instructor person, I don’t know.
对 是指导员 他把一只章鱼放在我头上
Yeah, the instructor put an octopus on my head.
活生生的章鱼在我头上
A real-life octopus on my head.
是的 但现在…
Yeah, but right now…
我爸 我的意思是Calum Aaron Patterson
Dad… I mean, Calum Aaron Patterson
跑去玩一些
is away on some
水肺潜水的东西 记不清了
scuba diving thing, I think. I can’t remember.
但是
But…
他其实并没有潜水证
he doesn’t actually have a diving license,
因为他撒了个谎
because he told a porky pie!
但是
But, yeah,
他不会有事的
he’ll be fine.
他不会有事的 我确信
He’ll be fine, I’m sure.
那就 拜拜
But, yeah, bye-bye!
拜拜
Bye-bye!
拜拜
Bye-bye! Bye-bye!
拜拜
Bye-bye! Bye-bye!
那是什么?
What’s that?
什么?
What?
那是另一种吸烟的方式
That’s just another kind of smoking, and smoking…
吸烟会导致癌症
Smoking causes cancer,
会把焦油吸进肺里 会让牙齿变黄
puts tar in your lungs, and makes your teeth all yellow
还会让你的眼球脱落
and causes your eyeballs to fall out.
我们下次换个地方
We’ll go somewhere else next time.
没那么糟 你最后一次见到奶奶是什么时候?
It’s not that bad. When was the last time you saw Nana?
对了
Right…
麻烦了
Trouble.
再看一遍 好吗?
Watch again, okay?
好吗 – 好的
Okay. – Okay?
开局不利啊
Right, that was a bad start.
你什么时候回学校?- 星期二
When are you back at school? – Tuesday.
下周?- 马上就到了
Next week? – Really soon.
我还以为会晚一点呢
I thought it was later.
你的新老师是谁?- Mackel小姐
Who’s your new teacher? – Miss Mackel.
来自格拉斯哥的那个?
The one from Glasgow?
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
怎么
What?
她很漂亮
She’s pretty.
她就是那个来自格拉斯哥的美女 她在我脑海里挥之不去
She’s the pretty one from Glasgow! She stuck in my head.
哦 我的天 爸爸 住口
Oh, my God, Dad, stop!
好的 – 别说了
Okay. – Stop.
她应该还好吧?
She supposed to be good?
我们在学期末做了一次交叉测试
We done a crossover at the end of term.
她看起来还不错
She seems all right.
请投硬币
Insert coin.
你要玩吗?
You playing?
我爸爸去拿钱了 – 看这里
My dad’s gone to get money. – Here, watch this.
10便士
10p.
还有吗?
Got another?
对了 我叫Michael
I’m Michael, by the way.
你最好一直在练习 Michael
You better have been practising, Michael.
真刻薄啊
Harsh.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
Sophie
Sophie.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you joking?
1比1
That’s 1-1.
我不知道我们在记分
I didn’t know we were keeping count.
不 你知道
Yes, you did.
你在那里还好吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!