你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
好了 给你
Right. There you go.
你不介意吧?- 没事
You don’t mind? – No bother.
现在开始 一杆到底
Last one for now then.
你想玩双打吗?
You want a game of doubles?
好 当然
Yeah, sure.
你已经有人和你打了
You’ve got a built-in rest there.
没关系 我右手没法用力 而且是在陪孩子玩
No danger. I’m right-handed and I’m playing with a kid.
别紧张
Go easy.
你想开球吗 – 是的
Do you wanna break or…? – Yeah.
很好
Good.
做得好
Well done.
你妹妹叫什么名字?- Sophie
What’s your sister’s name? – Sophie.
好名字
Nice.
其实 我是她的父亲
I’m her dad though actually.
对不起 我以为… – 没关系
Sorry, I just thought… – That’s okay.
这酒店挺不错的 对吧?- 是的 很好
It’s a nice hotel, eh? – Yeah, it’s all right.
我们在路另一头的那家
We’re at the one over the road,
基本上是个建筑工地
basically a building site.
Olly
Olly!
该死 Sophie 开球真厉害
Fucking hell, Sophie, impressive.
不要说 “该死”
Don’t say “fuck”.
对不起 伙计 – 没关系
Sorry, mate. – That’s okay.
干得好
Well done.
该我了 你看好了
I’m up. You watching?
闹够了没 快走 – 不
That’s it, move it! – No!
你又要像往常一样无理取闹了
You have to ruin it again for everybody, as usual!
扭动手腕
Twist.
不 保持住 我不会松手的 再试一次
No, keep your… I’m not letting you off. Go again.
不 你只是在推
No, you’re just pushing.
听着 你要扭动手腕
Look, you have to twist.
这里
Like here.
好吗 再来
Okay? Again.
抓住我的手腕
Grab my wrists.
我明白了
I get it.
薄的部位顺着手指连接的地方
The thin part lines up to where the fingers connect.
你在看吗?- 嗯
Are you looking? – Uh-huh.
然后你尽可能地用力挣脱 – 哎哟
And then you pull as hard as you can. – Ouch!
这很重要 Sophie
This is serious, Sophie.
看着我 学会这个非常重要
Look at me, it’s important you get this.
开始
Go.

No.
你不是在扭动 你只是在往后拉
You’re not twisting, you’re pulling.
再来 抓住我的手腕 – 我不会扭动
Again. Grab my wrists. – I can’t twist.
手指连接这里 薄的部位
The thin part where the fingers connect.
然后全力挣脱
Okay? And you pull as hard as you can.
这很重要 Sophie
This is serious, Sophie.
学会这个非常重要 好吗?
It’s important you get this, okay?
这样如果有人想攻击你
So you can defend yourself.
你就能保护自己…
So if anyone ever tries to attack you…
你就可以挣脱并逃走
you can break free and get away.
如果有人没抓住我的手腕攻击我该怎么办?
What if someone tries to attack me without grabbing my wrists?
我们能共享同一片天空真好
I think it’s nice that we share the same sky.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
嗯 比如
Well, like,
有时在玩耍的时候 我抬头看天空
sometimes at playtime, I look up to the sky,
如果我能看到太阳
and if I can see the sun,
我就会想到我们都能看到太阳
I think about the fact that we can both see the sun.
所以 尽管我们其实不在同一个地方
So, even though we’re not actually in the same place
我们也没有真正在一起
and we’re not actually together,
我们在某种程度上…
we kind of are in a way, you know?
就像 我们都处在
Like, we’re both underneath
同一片天空 所以…
the same sky, so…
我们就好像在一起
we’re kind of together.
头朝下
Head under.
2…
3…
4…
4 5
4.5…
停下
Stop!
我们可以玩那个吗?
Can we do that?
嗯?
Huh?
你还太小 宝贝
You’re too young, poppet.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
聪明绝顶 出类拔萃 卓尔不群 独臂的
The marvellous, wonderful, amazing, one-armed.
Calum Aaron Patterson
Calum Aaron Patterson.
正准备去看
Getting ready to see
今晚的娱乐节目
the evening entertainment.
还有
And…
稍等
let’s see.
托雷莫利诺斯
Torremolinos!
你还好吗 Soph?
Are you okay, Soph?
你没有提过Claire
You’ve not mentioned Claire.

Um…
记得我们刚见面的时候 她有一个男朋友吗
Remember she had a boyfriend when we met?
是的
Yup.
我当时想 “电♥话♥那头是谁”
I was like, “Who’s that on the phone?”
你当时说 “我喜欢的一个女孩 但她已经有男朋友了 ”
You were like, “A girl I like, but she’s already with someone.”
是的 好吧 他们又在一起了
Yeah, well, they got back together.
我喜欢她
I liked her.
嗯哼 我也是
Uh-huh. Me too.
那么 这是否意味着你不打算开咖啡馆了?
So does that mean you’re not gonna open the café?
咖啡馆?
The café?
不 不打算了 但是…
No, not anymore, but…
我和Keith有了新的进展
I got this new thing going with Keith.
什么进展?
What is it?
我们其实也没有弄清楚
We’re still figuring it out exactly.
我们考虑在伦敦外租一个房♥子来工作
But we’re thinking of renting a house outside of London for work.
这样你落魄的时候起码有容身之处
You’d have your own room for when you come down.
是的 我可以把它刷成黄色吗?
Yes. Can I paint it yellow?
黄色?为什么是黄色?
Yellow? Why yellow?
我喜欢黄色
I like the idea.
但妈妈不允许我把房♥间刷成黄色
But mum doesn’t let me paint my room yellow.
你这是在给我找麻烦啊
You’re trying to get me into trouble!
那么 我可以吗?
Well, can I though?
拭目以待
We’ll see.
让我们来看看这个
Let’s watch this.
房♥间号♥?
Room number?
Soph 你带了你的钱包吗?
Soph, did you bring your wallet?
没带?
No?
拿着这个
Grab this.
别看他
Do not look at him.
数到三 我们把它扔到舞台上 然后立马跑
On the count to three, we throw it at the stage and run.
走 快跑 快跑 Sophie
Go, run! Run, Sophie!
疼吗?
Did it hurt?
你摔倒的时候
When you fell.
我摔断手腕的时候?- 嗯
When I broke my wrist? – Uh-huh.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不记得了
I don’t really remember.
我不认为它摔断了
I didn’t think it was broken,
我以前从未摔断过任何东西
I had never broken anything before.
我以前从未摔断过任何东西
I’ve never broken anything before.
你为什么要和妈妈说”我爱你”?
How come you and mum say “love you”?
什么?
What?
比如 在电♥话♥里
Like, on the phone.
你们不在一起 那么为什么你要说呢?
You’re not together. So, why would you say it?

Well…
想想你对所有的人说 比如
think of all the people you say it to, like…
你的奶妈 爷爷 叔叔 阿姨 对吧?
your Nana, grandad, uncle, aunties, right?
是的 但他们是家人
Yeah, but they’re family.
你妈妈也是家人
Well, your mother is family.
我记得有一次 我问妈妈她有没有给你打电♥话♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!