噢-噢
Ooh-ooh.
那是…
Is that…?
哦 我的天 这是什么?- 我的动作
Oh, my God! What even is that? – These are my moves.
停下 好尴尬 – 这并不尴尬
Stop, that’s embarrassing. – It’s not embarrassing.
等等 我要采访你
Wait, I was gonna interview you.
是吗 你要采访我什么?
You were? What were you gonna interview me about?
我不知道
I don’t know.
好吧
Well…
我刚满11岁
Well, I just turned 11.
而你是130岁
And you are 130,
两天后就131岁了
turning 131 in two days.
所以
So…
当你11岁的时候
when you were 11,
你认为你现在会做什么?
what did you think you would be doing now?
我爱你
I love you.
爱你
Love you.
再见
Bye.
大家好 我是Belinda
Hi everyone, my name is Belinda,
在接下来的一两个星期里 我会是你们的旅游代表
and I’ll be your tour rep for the next week or two.
我刚刚从托雷莫利调来…
Now, I’ve only just transferred in from Torremoli…
从托雷莫利诺斯
From Torremolinos!
好吧 我…
Right, well, I…
我希望能在土耳其帮到你们 我们有七站…
I hope to be of help to you in Turkey. We’ve got seven stops…
我的名字叫Belinda
My name’s Belinda.
我刚刚从…
And I’ve just come in from…
托雷莫利诺斯
Torremolinos!
托 雷 莫 利 诺 斯
To… rre… mo… li… nos!
托雷莫利诺斯
Torremolinos…
抓紧时间 宝贝 好吗
Hang tight, poppet, okay?
好的
Okay.
知道了
I’m fine.
有人来了
Someone’s coming.
想睡觉了吗?
Time for bed?
不想
No.
喂?
Hello?
501号♥房♥
It’s 501.
对 是我们
Yep, that’s us.
是的 我订的是两张床的房♥间 但现在只有一张
Yeah, I booked a room with two beds, but we’ve only got one.
我付了钱 而且旅行社也确认了
I paid for it and it was confirmed by the travel agency.
没别的办法了吗?
That’s all you can do?
挪到下面 走吧
Scooch under, there we go.
那就只能这样了
It will have to be, then.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
影音娱乐
Digital video entertainment.
别把它弄湿了 Soph 它很贵的
Don’t get that wet, Soph. It was expensive.
酒店的事我很抱歉
Sorry about the hotel.
Clive之前在这里住得挺好
Clive had a great time here.
家里都还好吗
Is everything okay at home?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 你和你妈妈相处得怎么样
I mean, how are you and your mum getting along?
还好 我觉得
Yeah, okay, I guess.
很好
Good.
我很高兴
I’m glad.
怎么了 她跟你说什么了
Why? What did she tell you?
她什么也没说
She didn’t say anything.
上次见你的时候 你说你们相处得不好
You just told me you weren’t getting along last time I saw you.
我在家里给你打电♥话♥的时候没法问你
I can’t ask you when I phone you at home.
是的 没错
Yeah, right.
事情已经好转了
Things have been better.
你为什么不过去介绍一下自己呢
Why don’t you go over and introduce yourself?
爸爸 不 他们年纪太小了
Dad, no. They’re, like, kids.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
你又为什么不过去介绍一下自己呢
Why don’t you go over and introduce yourself?
Sophie 他们年纪太大了
Sophie, they’re, like, old.
如果你把它靠在别的物体上 光线就会好很多
If you let it rest on an object a bit, it gets the lighting right.
真聪明
That’s quite clever.
你想要一个大号♥冰激凌吗- 是的 比我的头还大
You want a massive ice cream? – Yeah, that’s bigger than my head.
不可能 你的头已经很大了
That’s impossible, you have a massive head.
你说完了吗?- 什么?
Are you done? – What?
你有点不礼貌 – 不 不是的 我实话实说
That’s a bit rude. – No, it’s not, it’s just a fact.
你的头比我的大
Your head’s bigger than mine.
我…我不同意 你看看我头的大小
I… I would disagree with that fact. Look at the size of it.
你的头更大
Your head’s bigger.
跟你妈妈打个招呼
Say hello to your mum.
就这样吗?
That’s all?
爱你 – 跟她说你想她
Love you. – Say you miss her.
我想你
I miss you!
还有什么?
And what?
还有拜拜
And bye-bye.
还有什么?
And what?
还有我爸爸很了不起
And my dad’s being amazing.
你♥爸♥爸为什么这么厉害?- 因为他非常…
Why’s your dad being amazing? – Because he’s so…
嗯哼 她说什么?
Uh-huh, what did she say?
我回家后再做吧 学校要到星期二才开学
I’ll do it when I’m home. School doesn’t start until Tuesday.
好的
Okay.
是的 很好 我们其实不在酒店
Yeah, it’s good. We’re not actually at our hotel.
但我们的房♥间没有电♥话♥
But ours doesn’t have a phone.
我爸?
Dad?
他很好
He’s good.
哦 我的天 他像个忍♥者一样在做奇怪的慢动作
Oh, my God, he’s doing weird slow-motion ninja moves.
为什么他有时这么奇怪?
Why is he so weird sometimes?
但是 是的 他很好
But, yeah, he’s good.
好的 爱你 拜拜
All right. Love you, bye.
妈妈想和你说话
Mum wants to talk to you.
什么? – 妈妈想和你说话
What? – Mum wants to talk to you.
好的
All right.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, poppet.
嘿
Hey.
来检查我的情况?
Checking up on me?
那么 你准备怎么做
So, are you gonna do anything?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
和George一起
With George.
他告诉Seb他想
He told Seb he wanted to…
和你一起 我的意思是
with you, I mean.
显然不是Seb
Not Seb, obviously.
昨天晚上 在回家的路上
Last night, on the way home,
我帮Kenny…
I gave Kenny…
就在另一个泳池后面的灌木丛里
Literally in the bushes behind the other pool.
然后发生了什么?
And what happened?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
他射了吗?
Did he come?
是的 很明显
Yeah… I mean, obviously.
你应该试着把头发扎起来
You should wear your hair back sometimes.
你把头发扎起来真的很好看
You’re really pretty with you hair back.
你觉得她听到我们说话了吗?- 管她呢 她大概才9岁
Do you think she heard us? – Who cares? She’s like 9.
真是太好了
That’s wonderful.
我真为你高兴
I’m so happy for you.
好的 爱你
All right. Love you.
是的 是的 没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的 知道了
Yeah, will do.
拜
Bye.
嘿
Hey.
你知道怎么玩吗?
You know how to play?
按那个开始 – 我知道
It’s that one to start. – I know.
发动你的引擎
Start your engine.
想再玩一次吗?- Soph 我们得过来了
Wanna play again? – We’re up.
再见 – 再见
Bye. – Bye.
拿着
There you go.