Hello?
你好 需要点什么吗
Hey, what can I get for you?
你好 你认识她吗
Hey, do you know her?
我不认识
Uh, no, I don’t.
你能问一下吗 她之前应该在这里工作
Could you ask someone else? I think she used to work here.
不好意思 还有人在排队
I’m sorry, there’s a line.
您需要点些东西
I’m gonna need you to order something.
那来杯双份浓缩
Oh, I’ll have a double espresso.
还有我希望能见一下经理
And if I can speak to the manager, that would be great.
双份浓缩 是吧
Double espresso, is that it?
对 还有经理
Yes. And the manager.
抱歉 我帮不了你
Sorry, I can’t help you.
但是她之前在这里工作
But she worked here.
她已经不在这里工作了
She doesn’t work here anymore.
但你能告诉我她叫什么名字吗
But could you tell me her name?
你为什么要找她
Why do you want to find her?
她认识我儿子
She knew my son.
他现在不太好 身体不太好
And he’s not doing so well right now. Health-wise.
我觉得她可能想知道
And I thought she’d want to know.
但你从没见过她
But you’ve never met her.
嗯
No.
你也不知道她的名字
And you don’t know her name.
嗯
No.
好吧 那我也不知道
Yeah. Then I don’t either.
抱歉
Sorry.
– 你好 – 你好 乔治
– Hey. – Hey, George.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
What do you need?
我想问问你有没有在这附近见过她
I was wondering if you’d ever seen her around the house.
她是谁
I… Who is she?
不知道 但是杨认识她
I don’t know, but Yang knew her.
是吗
Really? Huh.
我都不知道机器…
I… I didn’t know that bots, uh…
机器人也可以自己交朋友
That techno beings could make friends on their own.
– 他们只是… – 我什么都不知道
– They were just… – I… I don’t know anything,
我只是想找到她
I just want to find her.
让我问问姑娘们 也许她们知道点什么
Let me ask the girls. Maybe they know something.
拜托了 谢谢
Please. Thank you.
女士们 请过来一下
Ladies, I need to see you.
什么事
What is it?
过来一下 把双胞胎姐妹也带来
Just get over here. And bring the twins.
维姬刚刚入选垒球全明星队
Vicky just made the all-star softball team.
你一定要看 她可厉害了
You gotta come watch. I mean, she’s just great.
真不错
Nice.
怎么了
What is it?
弗莱明先生想问你们有没有见过她
Mr. Fleming wants to know if you’ve seen her around.
确定吗
Are you sure?
我们可以走了吗
Can we go?
可以 回去吧
Yeah. Go ahead.
你呢
How about you?
她遇到什么麻烦了吗
Is she in trouble?
– 我不知… – 没有 没有
– I don’t… – No. No, not at all.
杨怎么样了
How’s Yang?
他不太好
He’s not so good.
我想找到她 可能可以帮上忙
You know, I think finding her, it might help.
嗯 我见过她
Yeah, I’ve seen her.
你见过?
You have?
见过几次 在你家
A couple times. At your place.
你和她说过话吗
Did you ever talk to her?
说过一次 杨让我不要说
Once. Yang asked me not to say anything.
为什么
Why?
你不喜欢克隆人吧
You don’t like clones, right?
– 不是的 – 维姬 别这么直接
– No, no, it’s not… – Come on, Vic. No fastballs.
我只是…我从来没有…
I just… I’ve never had the…
– 没事 – 有事
– It’s… It’s fine. – No, it’s not.
维姬
Vicky.
她是克隆人
She’s a clone.
是吗
She is?
是的 但是她很酷 人也很好 就像我们大部分克隆人一样
Yeah, but she’s really cool and nice. Like most of us.
那肯定
I’m sure.
你知道她叫什么名字吗
Um, do you know her name?
叫艾迪还是艾达之类的
It’s Aidy or Ada, something like that.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我向你道歉如果我之前…
Look, I’m sorry if I’ve ever…
我可以走了吗
Can I go now?
可以 谢谢 亲爱的
Yes. Thank you, sweetheart.
我真的很抱歉
I’m… I’m really sorry, it’s…
没事 没事 真心的
No, no, no, it’s… Honestly.
你应该看看她的投球
You should see her fastball.
她真的是…
I mean, she’s just…
可以一整天…
…like, all day long. I mean…
谢谢 乔治 我真的得…
Well, thanks, George. I really have to…
– 下次聊 – 嗯
– Another time. – Yeah.
或者什么时候可以一起喝一杯?
Uh, hey, maybe we can get a drink together, huh? Sometime?
嗯 当然可以
Yeah. Yeah, that’d be great.
我想见哥哥
I want to see gege.
我知道 宝贝
I know, love.
你想他 我也想 但现在没法见他
You miss him. Me, too. We just can’t see him now.
那家庭舞蹈大赛怎么办
What about the family dance?
我们再也不能跳了吗
Are we never gonna dance again?
当然不会
Of course we will.
但我们可能要参加三人家庭的比赛了
But we might have to compete in the family of threes.
我不想参加三人家庭的
I don’t want to be a family of three!
美香
Mika.
我要哥哥回来
I want gege back!
爸爸正在努力 他正在尽全力
Daddy’s trying his best. He’s doing everything he can.
我也希望他回来
I want him back, too.
你呢 妈妈 你希望他回来吗
What about you, Mom? Do you want him back?
当然
Of course I do.
这件事实在是拖太久了
This is dragging on too long.
我还需要一点点时间
I just need a little more time.
我们应该开始把注意力放在美香身上了
Oh, we need to start focusing on Mika.
我们这样只会让她更难受的
We’re just making things more difficult for her.
杰克 你听到了吗
Jake, do you hear me?
如果我们不能把杨修好的话 我们…
If we can’t get Yang fixed, we just…
我们要往前看了 好吗
we need to move forward. Okay?
好了 好了
Now. Now.
我有事情要告诉你
I need to tell you something.
不是 它卡住了
No, it’s… it’s frozen.
有意思
That’s interesting.
试试执行”记忆显示信息”
Try command “memory reveal info,”
它会告诉你有没有损坏
and it should tell you if it’s corrupt or not.
好的 我会试一下
Okay, I’ll do that.
对了 我在想
Also, I was wondering,
像杨这样的文化机器人
is it possible for cultural technos like Yang to
是不是可能产生感情
want to have romantic potential?
你是说对于使用他们的人类吗
Do you mean for humans to use them?
不不不 我是说杨对其他人…
No, no, no, I mean, for Yang to be interested in…
有个女孩子 她在杨的记忆里
There’s a girl, and she showed up in his memories,
而且我们完全不认识她
and, you know, we didn’t know anything about her.
真的吗
Really?
太不可思议了
That’s fascinating,
因为我从来没有听过文化机器人
because I’ve never heard of cultural technos
可以有这种能力 你不知道…
having that capacity. I cannot tell you how much…
杨和他的记忆…
…Yang and his memories…
我要过去一下
I should get that.
好吧 不过我们很快会再联络的吧
Oh, all right, okay. But we’ll touch base soon?
– 嗯 好的 – 好的
– Yeah, let’s do that. – Great.
你在找我吗
You’ve been looking for me?
对
Yes.
我是杰克
I’m Jake.
我知道