别忘了过来一起拍
Don’t forget to join us.
记得的
I will.
他喜欢那台旧相机
He loves that old camera.
快来 杨
Come on, Yang.
马上
One second.
别忘了过来一起拍
Don’t forget to join us.
记得的
I will.
傻丫头
Silly girl.
看这里一下
Just look here for one second.
你在干什么 快来
What are you doing? Come on.
快来 哥哥
Come on, gege.
你喜欢茶的什么
What do you like about tea?
你是说什么味道吗
Do you mean the taste of tea?
可能吧 你是因为喜欢茶的味道吗
Maybe. Is the taste why you like tea?
有点关系吧
It has something to do with it.
所以你把你的一生都献给了茶?
Is it why you’ve given your life to tea?
把我的一生献给茶
Given my life to tea,
这么说感觉太严肃了
well, that sounds pretty serious.
这不是一件严肃的事吗
Is it not serious?
我想是因为我学会了品茶
I guess I’ve acquired a taste for tea.
但这不是我感兴趣的原因
But it’s not why I became interested.
感兴趣
Interested.
我想一开始吸引我的
I think what I was really drawn to
原因是…
at the beginning was…
我想一开始
I think what I was really drawn to
吸引我的原因是茶这个概念
at the beginning was the idea of tea.
茶这个概念
The idea of tea.
茶这个概念
The idea of tea.
对 我在大学的时候
Yeah, I saw this old documentary
看了一部老纪录片
when I was in college.
那是二十世纪的
It was from the 20th century.
它讲的是一个人
And it was about this man
在寻找中国最好的茶
searching for the best tea in China.
它讲的是一个人在寻找中国最好的茶
It’s about a man searching for the best tea in China.
中国是茶起源的地方
China is where tea started.
对 你应该知道许多
Yes, I’m sure you have
中国关于茶的小知识
lots of interesting facts about tea in China.
是的
I do.
你想听我说几个吗
Would you like to hear some of them?
下次吧
Maybe another time.
不好意思 你刚刚在说
I’m sorry, you were saying
一个人去找茶
about the man searching for tea.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
其实 就是这样
Yeah, actually, I think that’s it.
我觉得是他的寻觅促使我这么做的
I think it was his searching that compelled me.
寻觅这种虚幻的东西
You know, the pursuit of this illusive thing,
这一过程与泥土
this process that was connected to the soil,
与植被 与天气 与生活方式相连
to the plants, to the weather, and to a way of life.
与生活方式
To a way of life.
所以这是你喜欢茶的地方
So that’s what you like about tea?
是这种寻觅 而不是它的味道
The search, not so much the taste.
不不 味道也是
No, no, no, the taste, too.
电影里…
There’s this, uh…
电影里有这么一段
There’s this part in the film,
这段很有意思 那个人
it’s a great part, where the man
在向他的德国朋友解释
is explaining to his German friend
为什么茶的味道那么难以形容
why it’s so difficult for him to describe the taste of tea.
他说 “这是无法用语言形容的
He says, “There’s no language for it.
“没有任何词汇能够充分表达
“There are no words to adequately express
“茶的玄妙”
“the mysterious nature of tea.”
然后他的德国朋友
And his German friend,
站在他身边
who’s just standing right beside him
捧着一杯茶说
with a cup of tea, says,
“对 但我会想象
“Yes, but I imagine things
“走在森林中
“like you are walking through a forest,
“地上有落叶
“and there are leaves on the ground,
“刚下过雨 现在雨停了
“and it just had rained, and the rain has stopped,
“空气潮湿 而你就这么走着
and it’s damp, and you walk,
“不知怎么的 这种感觉都在茶里了”
“and somehow, that is all in this tea.”
我太喜欢这段了
I mean, I loved that so much.
太喜欢了
I loved that so much.
“不知怎么的 这种感觉都在茶里了”
“Somehow, that is all in this tea.”
“不知怎么的 这种感觉都在茶里了”
“Somehow, that is all in this tea.”
我看了一遍又一遍
God, I watched it over and over again.
我看了一遍又一遍
God, I watched it over and over again.
我想看看这部电影
I would like to watch this movie.
也许我们可以一起看
Well, maybe we can do it together.
那好啊
Yes. That would be nice.
所以你相信吗
So do you believe it?
相信什么
What’s that?
一茶一世界
That a cup of tea can contain a world?
茶里可以品出一个地方 一段时间?
That you could taste a place, a time?
我们来试一试 怎么样
Let’s put it to the test, shall we?
先闻一闻
So you want to smell it first.
你知道 这里不止有
You know, there’s not just
味道和气味 还有历史
flavor and the aroma, there’s history, too.
你知道吗 传统上来说
You know, traditionally,
茶铺都是家族
tea shops that were family businesses
一代一代…
passed down from one generation to an…
一代一代…
Were passed down from…
传承的 这你知道的
generation to, you know this,
传承的
from generation to generation.
或许是时候我教你这一行了
Maybe it’s time I started teaching you the trade.
看看我们能不能一起品味世界
Let’s see if we can taste the world together.
一口喝完
Drink it all at once.
你觉得怎么样
What did you think?
我不确定我有没有品出森林的味道
I’m not sure if I can taste the forest.
那你品出了什么吗
Do you taste anything?
也许我没有语言来形容
Maybe I haven’t the language for it.
我希望中国茶对我来说不止是知识而已
I wish Chinese tea wasn’t just about facts for me.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我喜欢看你泡茶的样子
I like watching the way you make tea.
非常优美
It’s very beautiful.
我喜欢茶叶绽放 翻滚 落下的样子
The way the leaves bloom and float and fall.
我希望我能感受到更深层的东西
I wish I felt something deeper about tea.
我希望我有关于中国茶的真实的记忆
I wish I had a real memory of tea in China.
关于一个地方
Of a place.
关于一段时间的记忆
Of a time.
我觉得这会是…
I think this would…
什么
What?
抱歉 我思路断了
Sorry. I lost my train of thought.
你快乐吗 杨
Are you happy, Yang?
我不知道可不可以问我这个问题
I don’t know if that’s the question for me.
我不知道可不可以问我这个问题
I don’t know if that’s the question for me.
重放
Repeat.
播放
Play.
我想要被爱…
I want to be loved…
重放
Repeat.
暂停
Pause.
放大
Zoom in.
面容匹配
Face match.
您需要点什么吗
What can I get you?
重拾感官 焕然一新
Our senses, restored, never to be the same.
在耳边低语
Whisper to us.
他们存在过 他们存在过
They existed. They existed.
我们才存在
We can be.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
存在并繁荣 因为他们存在过
Be and be better, for they existed.
玛雅·安杰罗 「当大树倒下」
你觉得那是真的吗
Do you think that’s true?
你好?