I know. I’m not stupid.
那你发什么神经
Why are you being so shitty?
你说我吗
Me?
格蕾丝 你觉得刚和一个人结了婚
Grace, how do you think it feels
然后才过去一周
to get married to somebody,
她就变成了一个完全不同的人
and then a week later, just have them turn
是种什么感觉
into a different person?
难道你以为我会永远一成不变吗
Did you just think I was gonna stay the same forever?
老天 我不是这个意思
Jesus Christ, that’s not what I’m saying.
那你到底想说什么
Then what are you saying?
你不能说变就变啊
That you can’t just change things now, okay?
当初是她抛弃了你
She gave you up.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我先走了 好吗
I got to go, okay?
食蚁兽吗 说得不错
Aardvark? Good one.
-不 该你了 -猎豹
– No, it’s your turn. – Cheetah.
-对 说得好 -狮子
– Yeah, that’s good. – Lion.
鹿
Deer.
骆驼
Camel.
章鱼
Octopus.
章鱼算动物吗
That… Does an octopus count as an animal?
-算是吧 是的 -好吧 好吧
– Kind… Yeah! – Okay. All right.
-是种海洋生物 -水獭 我说水獭
– It’s a sea creature. – Otter. I say otter.
水獭吗 鲨鱼
Otter? Shark.

Dog.

Chicken.
鳄鱼
Crocodile.
-美洲豹 -可以
– Panther. – Okay.
好啦 孩子们
All right, guys.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Daddy!
你好啊 宝宝 回来啦
Hi, baby. Hey, hey, hey!
爸爸 看我们赢了什么
Daddy, look what we won.
-好大个呀 -它们可大了 是吧
– They’re huge, huge! – They’re huge, right?
-是呀 -你们怎么赢来的
– Yeah. – How did you win these?
高速边上有个卡丁车赛道
Well, there was a lovely go-kart track off the highway,
他们在办狂欢节游戏
and they had carnival games.
妈妈说这些游戏都是浪费时间
And mom said the games were a waste of time,
所以她直接买♥♥下了奖品
so she bought them.
那里面都是脚和热狗的气味
Well, it smelled like feet and hot dogs in there,
而且我也不想赶上晚高峰
and I wanted to beat the traffic.
谢谢你说的大实话 乔治·华盛顿
Thanks, George Washington.
乔治·华盛顿 美国首任总统 儿时砍倒父亲樱桃树而后主动承认错误 其诚实美德因此流传
小伙子们 上楼洗澡去 好吗
Hey, you guys, go upstairs and take a bath. Okay?
然后你们可以玩个电脑游戏
And then afterwards, you can play one video game.
-我们能自己选吗 -我们能选玩哪个吗
– Can we pick? – Can we pick?
爸爸来选 好吗
Daddy’s gonna pick, okay?
上楼去 把你们的臭脚洗干净 快去
Go upstairs and wash those stinky feet. Go, go, go.
-好 -把这个拿到楼上去好吗
– Okay. – Will you take this upstairs?
我得赶紧去趟办公室
I have to run into the office.
-我晚饭前回来 -等等
– I will be back for dinner. – Hey, wait…
好吗
All right?
我去找了你的医生
I talked to your doctor.
三个月前你就知道了
You’ve known about this for three months?
她和你说的吗
She spoke to you?
是的
Yeah.
这可违反了医患保密协议
That’s a breach of doctor-patient confidentiality.
-我可以起诉她 -她以为我已经知道了
– I could sue her. – She figured I already knew
因为你答应过她婚礼后告诉我的
because you promised her you’d tell me after the wedding.
我现在没空说这些
I don’t have time for this right now.
特蕾莎 亲爱的 咱们得谈谈
Theresa. Honey, we have to talk
-这件事 -不 不 我们
– about this. – No. No, we…
-要谈谈 -我没什么好说的 等我
– Yeah, yeah. – I have nothing to talk about. Wait until…
-我们得好好谈谈 -让我走吧
– We have to talk about this. – Let me go.
-不不不 -我还得工作
-No, no, no. – I’ve to get to work.
让你走吗 我是你丈夫
Let you go? I’m your husband!
我永远不会让你离开
I’m never gonna let you go!
别告诉格蕾丝和儿子们
Don’t tell Grace and the boys.
-宝贝 -别告诉他们
– Baby… – Don’t tell them.
我们会有办法的
We’ll figure something out.
不 我已经想出办法了
No, I have figured it out.
肯定有一些实验性的治疗方法
There’s got to be some kind of experimental treatment
-或者测试 -没有的 我已经查过了
– or testing… – There’s not. There’s not. I’ve looked.
没用的 没有任何办法能
There’s nothing. There’s nothing that wouldn’t
阻碍病程延长或阻止病情恶化
just prolong it or make it worse.
我不想你看到我变成那样
And I don’t want you to see me that way,
也不想他们看到我那个样子
and I don’t want them to see me that way.
所以你什么都不想让我做
So you just want me to do nothing.
我们别无选择 让我走吧
We don’t get to choose. Let me go.
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的杰 ♪
♪ Happy birthday, dear Jai ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
我们要做冰淇淋了
We’ll do the ice cream now.
告诉他们我说了
Tell them I said:
字幕菌阵亡,可能是说祝杰生日快乐
伊莎贝尔
Isabel,
你此刻做的事情意义重大
you’re doing something important.
祝你好运
Good luck.
再见
Bye.
有几点我不太明白
So there are a couple of points I don’t understand.
好的 咱们看看
Okay. Let’s see.
就是说 如果你和格蕾丝在资金分配上
That just means if you and Grace can’t agree on
意见无法达成一致
how funds are distributed,
奥斯卡将负责裁决
then Oscar gets a tie-breaking vote.
我觉得如果不是我的话这样会更好
I thought it’d be better if it wasn’t me.
是啊 不是那条 是这条
Yeah, no. Not that. This.
上面说我必须住在纽约
It says I have to live in New York?
我们会负责你的一应吃住花销
But your cost of living will be taken care of.
我可以只过来参加董事会会议
I can just come in for board meetings.
剩下的我可以用空中电♥话♥[网络电♥话♥]
I can do the rest on Skype.
恐怕这是条强制要求
I’m afraid it’s a requirement.
但这没道理啊 为什么呀
But that doesn’t make any sense. Why?
因为你虽然善于管理孤儿院的大小事宜
Because you’re used to running things at the orphanage,
却不习惯管理数百万美元的资产
but you’re not accustomed to managing millions of dollars,
所以我希望你在这里生活
so I would like you here.
那我半年在这边 半年在那边
I’ll do six months here and six there.
这没有讨价还价的余地
It’s nonnegotiable.
请不要 别再多浪费时间
Please don’t… Don’t waste our time pretending
好像你不想要这笔钱似的
that you’re not gonna do this.
你真以为我在乎你的钱吗
You think I give a shit about your money?
-我确实这样想 -你以为我是来卖♥♥身的吗
– Yes, I do. – You think I’m for sale?
-你想买♥♥我吗 -不 我并没想买♥♥你
– You wanna buy me? – No, I don’t want to buy you,
我只是为你提供一个机会
I wanna give you an opportunity.
扯淡
A bullshit!
上面写的就是这意思
That’s what it says here.
随便你怎么说 我不在乎
You can call it whatever you want. I don’t care.
想想你能用这些钱做什么
But just think about what you can do with the money.
想想你可以帮助多少孩子
Think about all the kids you could help.
我知道你会乐意为此献身的
I know you’d sell yourself for that.
你又不了解我
You don’t know me.
事实上 我了解
Actually, I do.
39岁 生于纽约 特洛伊
Thirty-nine years old. Born in Troy, New York.
在康涅狄格被养父母养大
Raised in Connecticut by adoptive parents.
在州北部上的寄宿学校
You went to boarding school upstate.
去雪城上了一年学 辍学了
Went to Syracuse for a year, dropped out.
参加了美国和平队 遇到了奥斯卡
Joined the Peace Corps. Met Oscar.
美国和平队 美国政♥府♥为在发展中国家推行其外交政策而组建的组织
你是个好人 心地善良
You’re a good person. You’re well-intentioned.
你是个理想主义者 你和格蕾丝一模一样
You’re an idealist. You’re just like Grace.
我有自己的生活
I have a life.
你在这里会过得很好 我保证
Your life will be good here, I promise.
我在那里才过得好 你以为因为你有钱
I have a good life there! You think because you’re rich,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!