I’m gonna take my boys to D.C. for the weekend
看望我的姐姐 所以你不如
to see my sister, so why don’t you…?
你为什么不趁我不在的时候去呢
Why don’t you go out there while I’m gone?
和奥斯卡谈谈
Talk to Oscar.
我相信你们有很多话想说
I’m sure you have a lot to talk about.
-我爸在里面吗 -他在小路上
– Is my dad in there? – He’s on the path.
-他在小径上么 -对
– He’s on the trail? – Yes.
我知道了 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.

Dad!
你在这里干嘛呢
What are you doing out here?
我只是在思考
I was just thinking.
我不喜欢和你吵架
I hate fighting with you.
你觉得你会原谅我吗
You think you’re ever gonna forgive me?
我有另一个选择吗
What’s my other option?
但是我想知道真♥相♥
But I want to know everything.
当你把孩子给别人收养的时候
When you give a child up for adoption,
你有三十天的时间来考虑
you’ve got 30 days to change your mind.
一个宽限期
A grace period.
你花了多长时间决定来接我
How long did it take you to decide to come get me?
二十九天
Twenty-nine days.
我们决定
We agreed
一旦你出生 我们两个人就会离开
that once you were born, we would both leave.
她履行了自己的承诺
She kept her end of the bargain,
我本来也打算这么做
and I meant to,
但是我想
but I thought I would just…
就去看看你 就一小时
Yeah, go over and visit you for an hour.
然后我就控制不住我自己
And then I couldn’t stop going.
一直盯着你
Just staring at you…
和你说话
talking to you.
所以
So…
你是为了我才和妈妈结婚的吗
did you marry Mom for my sake?
-为了让我有个母亲 -不是
– So that I’d have a mother? – No.
我娶她的时候是因为爱
I married her because I loved her.
那现在呢
Do you?
也是一样
I do.
对不起 格蕾丝
I’m sorry, Gracie.
你们觉得自己已经足够强壮来拿这个了吗
You think you’re strong enough to get this?
是的
Yeah.
-这个很重 -确实 因为要带好多鞋子
– This is heavy. – Yeah, because of the shoes.
参观这么多博物馆
You need lots and lots of shoes
需要好多鞋子
when you’re visiting so many museums.
-不是 -我只是在开玩笑
– No! – No, I’m kidding.
-最多三双 -请不要这样
– Maximum, three. – Please, don’t.
-三双还是太多了 -嘿 小伙子们
– Still, that’s too many. – Hey, guys,
-零食在后备箱 -好吧
– the snacks are in the back. – Okay, and just…
把东西放到后备箱然后上车吧
Put it in the back and then jump in the car.
我不想碰上堵车
I don’t want to hit traffic.
-爸爸再见 -坐火车怎么样
– Bye, Dad. – Take the train?
这样你就不用担心交通
Then you don’t have to worry about traffic.
-或者车祸之类的 -不 我想开车
– Or crashing. – No, I want to drive.
我喜欢和他们在一起
I like to be alone with them
因为在车上他们会和你说话
because they talk to you in the car.
瞧 即使你觉得我没上心 我也认真在听
See? I’m listening, even when you think I’m not.
-代我向你的姐姐问好 -我会的
– Say hi to your sister. – I will.
-路上小心 -当然
– Be careful. – Yeah, of course.
我当然会小心的
I’m gonna be careful. Of course.
嘿 小矮子们 让我帮你们一把
Hey, hey, shorties! Let me give you a hand. Here you go.

Hi.
所以
So…
你知道这个
do you know about this fund
特蕾莎让我管理的基金吗
that Theresa asked me to administer?
这就是你来这里的原因 对吗
That’s what you came for, right?
和格蕾丝吗 我会和格蕾丝一起经营吗
With Grace? I’d run it with Grace?
我不觉得格蕾丝知道这件事
I don’t even think that Grace knows.
我不知道这是不是真的 我不知道
I don’t know if it’s real. I don’t know…
说实话 我不相信你老婆
To be honest with you, I don’t trust your wife.
你不相信我老婆
You don’t trust my wife?
她要资助你的慈善事业
She’s gonna give you money for your charity
你却要质疑她的正直吗
and you’re gonna question her integrity?
两千万美元
Twenty million dollars?
真的吗
Is it real?
并不是只有穷♥人♥才会有善意
You don’t have to be poor to have good intentions.
有些人既有财富也有原则 好吗
There are people with money and principles, okay?
真的吗 我记得我以前认识你的时候
Really? That’s not what I remember you saying
-你不是这么说的 -那是因为
– when I knew you. – That’s because
我那时候是一个愚蠢的理想主义者
I was an idiotic idealist.
但我已经成长了
But I grew up.
那你成长了吗
Did you?
没有
No.
特蕾莎并不在乎孤儿院
Theresa doesn’t care about the orphanage.
她并不想聊这些
She doesn’t wanna talk about it.
她只对生意感兴趣
She’s interested in business.
那么她想要什么呢
So, what does she want?
给格蕾丝一点方向吧 我不知道
Give Grace some direction? I don’t know.
我不知道 我也不知道
I don’t know. I don’t know.
这几乎成了我这几天的跑步主题
Appears to be a running theme for me these days.
好吧 我们俩都一样
Well, join the club.
我在网上看了你的作品
I looked at your work online.
怎么了
Yeah?

Yeah. It’s…
很糟糕
really bad.
你怎么选的
How do you choose?
不会描述
Can’t describe it, really.
是不会还是不想
Can’t or don’t want to?
都有
Both.
行吧
Fair enough.
有些石头在我眼里好像会发光一样
Certain rocks kind of glow to me.
灵光一现吗
Like an aura?
也许是
Maybe.
所以这些是你选择的石头
So then those are the ones you take?
不是最开始就看中的
Not at first, no.
我把它们留在了那里
I leave them there,
然后我会返回来
and then I go back.
如果它依然
And if it’s still…
发着光
lighting up,
那我就会带走它们
then I take them.
这是在格蕾丝身上
Is that what happened?
发生过的事情吗 她也在发光吗
With Grace? She was lighting up?
你是要和我们约在诺布餐厅
Are you gonna meet us at Nobu,
还是要去办公室
or you want to come by the office?
干什么
For what?
晚餐
For dinner.
和本和珊蒂一起
With Ben and Xandy.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
这是印度吗
Is that India?
对 我觉得我们可以一起去
Yeah. I thought we could go.
什么时候
When?
蜜月
Uh, for our honeymoon.
应该会有很棒的旅馆
They’re supposed to have great hotels.
我们会去哥斯达黎加
We’re going to Costa Rica.
-我想冲浪 -噢
– I want to surf. – Oh.
好吧 我知道 但是或许我们可以二者兼得
Yeah, I know, I know, but maybe we could do both.
宝贝 印度太远了
India’s too far, babe.
我不能请太久假
I can’t take that much time off work.
我们刚刚说好了我们只有一个星期的假期
We just said we were gonna be gone for a week.
你可以去一星期 然后我留下 待久一点
Maybe you could go for a week, and I could stay for longer.
所以你想一个人呆在印度吗
So you want to be alone in India?
因为我觉得 你不喜欢一个人呆着
Because I think you… You hate being alone.
我不会一个人的 我会和伊莎贝尔一起
Well, I won’t be alone. I’ll be with Isabel.
没错
Yeah.
我知道 我也不傻

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!