Please don’t do that.
为什么不直接告诉我你要留着她
Why didn’t you just tell me you were gonna keep her?
直到你走了我才下了这个决定
I didn’t know until after you were gone,
那时已经太晚了
and by then, it was too late.
而且 我找不到你
And I… I couldn’t find you.
我不会在你面前评判自己的
I’m not gonna justify myself to you.
我不欠你什么
I don’t owe you anything.
要么你告诉她 要么我说
You tell her or I will.
我做的每个决定当时看来都是最合适的
At every moment, I made the best decision that I could.
这件事很复杂 格蕾丝
It was very complicated, Grace.
-你不懂 -对 你♥他♥妈♥说的对
– You just don’t understand. – No, you’re fucking right.
-我是不懂 -别冲我骂脏话
– I don’t understand. – Don’t curse at me.
那么多需要应对的事情 我努力了
It was a lot to manage. I did my best.
这件事情现在没完没了了
And this story just kind of developed.
你觉得我是故意的吗
Do you think that I made it up on purpose?
我只是不想让你知道是你妈妈抛弃了你
I didn’t want you to know your mom gave you up,
所以我才说她死了
so I told you that she died.
你不明白吗
Can you not understand that?
你那时还小 我不想你难过受伤
You were a little girl. I didn’t want you to feel that hurt and that pain.
你觉得我没感受过这些吗
You don’t think that I feel that anyway?
你知道我一直觉得人生不完整吗
You don’t think that I feel incomplete?
你没权利这么做
You had no right to do what you did,
我也没有义务让你自我感觉良好
and it is not my job to make you feel better about it.
我也不会这么做
And I won’t.
她在哪家酒店
What hotel?
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
你已经有一个很好的妈妈了
You already have a really great mom.
格蕾丝 我的意思是
Grace, I… I just mean…
我在这里等你
I’ll wait for you.
♪ 就像是一场地震 一场地震 ♪
♪ It’s like an earthquake An earthquake ♪
♪ 一次心碎 一次心碎 ♪
♪ A heartbreak A heartbreak ♪
♪ 感觉像是一场地震 一场地震 ♪
♪ Feels like an earthquake An earthquake ♪
♪ 一次心碎 一次心碎 ♪
♪ A heart break A heart break ♪
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
请进吧
Come in. Please.
我可以
Can I…?
给你拿些喝的吗 这里什么都有
Get you something to drink? We have everything.
好 好啊
Yeah, okay. Um…
我来
I’ll take that.
我有杯子的
You know what, I have a glass.
爸爸说你去世了
My dad said that you were dead.
但我没有
Well, I’m not.
谢了
Thanks.
这个 尝起来是什么味道
What’s this…? Taste like?
就是贵一些的橘子汽水
It’s like fancy orange soda, I guess.
喝一口吧
Have a sip.
好啊
Okay.
很甜
It’s sweet.
印度没有这个吗
You don’t have this in India?
不 我们有
Mm. No, we have, um…
叫阿托斯
Artos.
但是在孤儿院没有那么多
But not so much at the orphanage.
我有好多想问你
I have so many questions.
你要在这里待多久
How long are you here for?
-有时间和我见面吗 -当然了
– Do you have time to meet? – Yeah, of course.
-我很想见你 -好的
– I’d love that. – Okay.
我 我可以给你打电♥话♥
Um, I can… I can call you.
既然我知道你在这里了
Now that I know you exist.
我 我也可以给你打电♥话♥
I can… I can call you too.

Yeah.
-那 你有电♥话♥吗 -有
– Do…? Do you have a phone? – Yeah.
太好了
Great.
我得走了 乔纳森在等我
I should go because Jonathan’s waiting for me.
好的
Okay.
再见
See you.
让我来吧
Oh, let me get that for you.
-再见 -拜拜
– See you. – Bye.
我走之后 希望你能领大家冥想
I want you to lead the meditation when I’m gone.
你愿意吗
Would you like that?
你可以向其他人展示是怎么做的
You can show the others how it’s done?
来吧 我可以教你
Come on, I can teach you.
很简单的 你看
It’s easy. Look.
只要闭上眼睛
Just close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
好了
There.
就是这样 但它们不是真的合上了
See, now, but they’re not really closed.
它们现在从你的内心深处向外望
They’re looking on the inside of you,
只有你能看到有什么
and only you can see that.
我 我看到了黑暗
I-I see the dark.
不 仔细看
No, no, really look.
你会看到每个你爱的人
You can see everyone that you love.
然后用想象力
And then with your imagination,
你可以创造一切
you can create anything.
你听到鼓声了吗 那个声音
And then do you hear the-the drum? The
那不是鼓声
That… That is not a drum.
不是吗 那是什么
No? What’s that?
是我的心跳
That’s my heart.
我想着这个地方可以让你想起家
I thought this place might remind you of home.
这么想可能有点蠢吧
That was probably stupid.
不 很贴心
No, it was thoughtful.
乔纳森和我第一次约会时他带我来的
Jonathan took me here on one of our first dates.
这里看上去很有异国风情
It seemed exotic then.
你们两个看上去很幸福
You two seem very happy.
对啊
Yeah.
跟你说实话 现在想要把所有的事情
To tell you the truth, it’s kind of hard
都想清楚有点难
to think straight about anything right now.
我明白你的意思
Yeah, I know what you mean.
酸辣酱来了
Some chutney.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还有其他不知道的兄弟姐妹吗
So do I have any brothers or sisters I don’t know about?
没有了 不过 孤儿院里有一个小男孩
No. Well… There is this one little boy at the orphanage
可以算是我养大的
that I’ve pretty much raised.
我们在路边发现他时他才1岁
We found him by the side of the road when he was just 1.
他现在几岁了
How old is he now?
下星期就8岁了
Eight next week.
-他叫杰 -杰
– Jai. – Jai.
他喜欢鸟
He loves birds.
还有呢
And he…
长大后他想当一个专业的
He wants to be a professional football player
橄榄球运动员
when he grows up.
你是说足球
Soccer, you mean.
足球
Soccer!
没错
Yes.
我带了一些自己的照片 你要是想看的话
I brought some photos with me if you want to see them.
-我很想看 -好
– I would love that. – Okay.
这里
Here.

Okay.
我们看看
Let’s see.
这是我们夏天在农场的时候
So, um, that’s when we went to a ranch, in the summer.
太可爱了 你真是个可爱的孩子
Cute. Such a cute kid.
这是我们用雪在后院堆了个城♥堡♥
Oh, we built a snow fort in the backyard.
这儿有只只很可怕的小驯鹿呢
That’s a terrified little reindeer.
没错
Yeah.
是我的生日
That was my birthday.
我在装饰蛋糕
I’m decorating cupcakes.
-很有趣 -没错
– Fun. – Yeah.
我觉得我是没办法抛弃一个孩子的
I don’t think that I could give up a baby.
我也没想过要抛弃你
It wasn’t in my plans either.
我只是觉得自己没办法好好照顾你
I just knew I couldn’t take care of you
那么把你带到这个世界上
and that bringing you into the world
就是我能做的最好的事了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!