我们想做的是
What we’d like to do
要可以容纳三倍的孩子数量
is take in three times the number of kids.
-好 -改变食物项目
– Okay. – Change our food program,
还有资助项目
subsidize,
会从当地农民那里购买♥♥ 还有疫苗
buy from local farmers, vaccinate…
这些变化给每个孩子的花销不超过五美金
Which can be done for under $5 per child.
这些
This is, um…
挺不错的
It’s great.
很让人佩服
It’s very, very impressive…
-谢谢 -你做的这些很让人佩服
– Thank you. – the work you’re doing.
我想我需要一点时间来研究一下这些
I feel I need a little more time to explore this.
现在社会上有太多
There are a lot
值得关注的组织了
of very deserving organizations out there.
您说什么
What?
抱歉 我以为
I’m sorry, I was under the impression
你已经决定参与我们的项目了
that you had already decided to be involved.
如果你看了那些资料
If you look at the information there,
你应该看得出来这些需求是无可争议的
you can see that the need is undeniable.
当然 只是这周我有大事情要办
Clearly. I just have a big weekend ahead of me.
所以不如把这些资料留给我先看着
So hy don’t you leave all this with me,
我们周一时候一起吃个午饭
we’ll have lunch on Monday,
到时再告诉你我的决定 来参加婚礼吧
I’ll tell you what I can do. Meantime, come to the wedding.
我们可以进一步了解彼此
We can get to know each other better.
我要飞去印度
I have a flight to India.
在这里过一个周末没什么大不了的
Staying the weekend won’t kill you.
格温 格温 给伊莎贝尔拿一个婚礼邀请函
Gwen? Gwen? Can you get Isabel an invitation to the wedding?
马上就拿
Right away.
我保证你不会觉得不自在的
And you won’t be uncomfortable, I promise you.
只是一个大派对 很有趣的
It’s just a big party. It’ll be fun.
卡希尔医生来做保险核查了
Dr. Cahill is here for the insurance workup.
-请她进来 -我需要体♥检♥吗
– Send her in. – I need a physical?
不 不是给你的 是给我的
No, not for you. It’s for me.
经营公♥司♥让我劳心劳力
Lot of hoops to jump through to sell your company.
非常感谢你 认识你很高兴
Thank you so much. Thank you. What a pleasure to meet you.
-谢谢你愿意见我 -我们明天再见 好吗
– Thank you so much for your time. – I’ll see you tomorrow. Okay?
-是经典风啊 -是啊
– Style is classic. – Right.
-请允许我为你展示 -我们得开始而且
– Allow me to show you. – We’re gonna go ahead and lose…
我明白您不便多说 走吧 时间就是金钱
I understand your reticence. Let’s go. Time is money.
赶快 快点
Chop-chop. Come on. Come on.
我只看见了一只天鹅 这里应该有三只
I see one swan here. I need to see three.
快来搞定 快点
Let’s do this. Come on.
都别闲着 这位先生 这边侧门
Let’s go. You, sir, side door, please.
是的 他们拿到龙虾了
Yeah, they got the lobster.
-淡定点 -咋啦 你干啥事了
– Easy, easy. – What? What’d you do?
我撤掉了冰雕 梅琳达在发脾气
I nixed the ice sculpture, and Melinda’s having a fit.
先生 能快点吗 谢谢
Sir, could we hurry it up? Thank you.
也许现在不是时候告诉她
Probably not the time to tell her
我们还需要椅子
that we need another chair.
快点 时间就是金钱 都动起来
Come on. Time is money. Let’s go!
我邀请了一些工作上的朋友
I invited somebody from work.
也许
Maybe…
我不用告诉她
I just won’t tell her…
等她走了之后再放进来
…And put it in after, when she leaves.
-格蕾丝在哪呢 -她准备走了吗
– Where’s Grace? – Is she gonna leave?
-她在后面呢 -好的
– She’s in the back. – Heh. Okay.
这你能搞定吗 那就好
You got this? Okay.
好的 谢谢你
Yeah. Okay, thank you.
你能把它们绕着树围一圈吗
Hi. So if you could just wrap them around the tree?
还有 垂下来一英尺长就好
And then, also, more just hanging down a foot.
但是 好的 我马上回来 行吗
But, yeah, I’ll be right back, okay?
-这些椅子太歪了 -我给你说过啊
– The chairs are too slanted. – I told you.
你怎么样
How you doing?
-还好吗 -是啊
– Doing okay? – Yeah.
有问题吗
Any doubts?
-你希望我有 -不
– You wish. – No.
你要的就是我要的
I wish what you wish.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不知道为什么你不能再在家住一阵子
I don’t know why you can’t live together for a while though.
真的吗
Really?
他的长相可配不上你
And he’s not as good-looking as you.
你去了啊 挺好的
You went there. That’s nice.
还有别的要交代吗
Is there anything else?
你永远是我的女儿 记着这一点
You’ll always be mine, remember that.
老天 你真的很可恶
God, you’re honestly the worst.
你才可恶
You’re the worst.
你能在婚礼前
Can you just, like, try before the wedding
努力试一下哭出来吗
to get all of your crying out?
-好啊 我试试 -我都快哭了
– Yeah, I will. Heh. – It sets me off.
你都把我弄哭了
You set me off.
-好了 -嗯
– Okay. – Mm-hm.
我得走了 太忙了
I have to go. I’m so busy.
-我的事情还多着呢 -我也是啊
– I have so many things to do. – Me too.
我得把椅子弄正
I have chairs to un-slant
-都是那些琐事 -我的乖乖哟
– and stuff like that. – Oh, my God.
什么 那太棒了
What? That’s awesome!
是啊 这里真大
Yeah, it’s big.
这里很大 但也很小
It’s big, but it’s also small.
所有的楼房♥都挤在一起
All the buildings are squeezed together
挤在这些狭小的空间里
in these really small, little spaces.
那里有鸟吗
Are there birds?
是啊 这里有鸟
Yeah, there’s birds.
但是和我们常见的那些不一样
But they’re different from what we’re used to.
你什么时候回来
When will you be back?
我会尽快 我希望在我不在期间
As soon as I can. I want you to set a good example
你能为他们做一个好榜样
for the others while I’m gone.
好的
Okay.
你能让普雷娜接电♥话♥吗
Will you put Preena on the phone?
好的 再见 伊莎贝尔女士
Okay. Goodbye, Miss Isabel.
再见 杰
Bye, Jai.
你觉得情况怎么样
So? What do you think?
我想他们支付给酒店房♥间的钱
Well, I think we could get 100 beds
应该够我们买♥♥一百张床了
for what they’re paying for this hotel suite.
我希望这不是一场梦
I hope this wasn’t too good to be true.
别担心 要是没带回来
Don’t worry. I’m not coming back
一箱钱我是不会回来的
without a suitcase full of…
一箱钱 我知道你可以
A suitcase full of money, I know.
我等下再打给你行吗
Can I call you back?
打扰一下 这是什么情况
Excuse me. What’s…? What’s going on here?
杨女士想你或许需要一条
Miss Young thought you might need a dress.
参加婚礼穿的裙子
For the wedding.
妈妈 拜托
Mom, please.
抱歉
Sorry.
亲爱的 你看上去美极了
You look beautiful, honey.
你说过了
You’ve told me that.
说了很多次
Like, a lot.
当然 因为这是事实 你真的很美
Well, because it’s true, you do.
-你看起来真的很美 -谢谢
– You look really beautiful. – Thank you.
格蕾丝和乔纳森
Grace and Jonathan,
今天在这里你们将踏上一段共同的旅途
today you’re here to engage in a shared path.
生活中会有跌宕起伏
Life will throw you its ups and downs…
请对彼此保持耐心
Be patient with each other,
要知道改变是在潜移默化中发生的
knowing that change happens slowly and gradually.
从家人和朋友那里寻求鼓励
Seek inspiration from your family and friends.
爱是让这段关系延续的法宝
To make this relationship work will take love.
这是婚姻的灵魂
This is the core of your marriage
也是今天你们共聚于此的原因
and why you are here today.
要深信在你们的心里面
It will take trust to know that in your hearts
衷心希望彼此拥有最美好的一切
you truly want what’s best for each other.
要甘心付出 对彼此坦诚
It will take dedication to stay open to one another,
共同进步
and to learn and grow together.