What’d she feed them?
小扁豆吗 不是吗
Lentils? No?
辛辣咖喱肉吗
Vindaloo?
一种印度菜肴
不是 伊莎贝尔小姐
No, Miss Isabel.
是虫子
Worms.
虫子 好恶心
Oh, worms. Yuck.
杰 我想问你件事
Jai, I want to ask you something.
你想跟我回纽约吗
How would you like to come back with me to New York?
去那里生活
To live.
不想
No.
我会想念我朋友的
I will miss my friends.
问题是 我必须生活在那里
The thing is, is that I have to live there.
你不去的话我们就不能再见面了
So then we wouldn’t be able to see each other as much.
你可以来这里看我
You can come and visit.
是的 确实可以
Yeah, I can.
杰 快来
Jai, come!
快来呀 杰
Come on, Jai!
你想去玩吗
You want to go play?
去吧 快去
Go on. Go.
♪ 你是有怎样的面容 ♪
♪ What did you look like? ♪
♪ 我未曾见过你 ♪
♪ I never really got the chance To see you ♪
♪ 未曾认识你 ♪
♪ Come to think I never really knew you ♪
♪ 你是有怎样的声音 ♪
♪ What did you sound like? ♪
♪ 你惊声尖叫 我却离你而去 ♪
♪ I heard you scream the second that I left you ♪
♪ 但我却从未想过要伤害你 ♪
♪ You know I never really meant to hurt you ♪
♪ 当我坐着飞机离开 我是如此想你 ♪
♪ I missed you On the plane ride over ♪
婚礼之后
导演 巴特·弗伦德里希
♪ 我看到你在大海中♥央♥ ♪
♪ I saw you in the middle Of the ocean ♪
♪ 我对你是一见钟情 ♪
♪ I knew you for a moment ♪
♪ 你是我的安身之地 ♪
♪ You were my home ♪
♪ 是那个巨大城市中的家 ♪
♪ Home inside That big city ♪
♪ 车水马龙 我高声歌♥唱 ♪
♪ Got shoved around And I had to come up singing ♪
♪ 当我坐着飞机离开 我是如此想你 ♪
♪ I missed you on the plane ride over ♪
♪ 我敢肯定 你在海中起舞 ♪
♪ I swear I saw you dancing In the ocean ♪
♪ 我对你是一见钟情 ♪
♪ I knew you for a moment ♪
♪ 当我坐着飞机离开 我是如此想你 ♪
♪ I missed you On the plane ride over ♪
♪ 我敢肯定 你在海中起舞 ♪
♪ I swear I saw you dancing In the ocean ♪
♪ 我对你是一见钟情 ♪
♪ I knew you for a moment ♪
♪ 我 ♪
♪ I ♪
♪ 既然我已离开 就该忘了你 ♪
♪ Now that I’m leaving No sense in thinking ♪
♪ 那为何在梦中 ♪
♪ It only hurts When you’re ♪
♪ 我会独自哭泣 ♪
♪ Dreaming ♪
婚礼之后

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!