这是什么鸟啊
What kind of bird is that?
你为什么不去跟大伙坐一起冥想呢
Why don’t you sit up with the others and meditate,
这样无论你喜欢什么样的鸟
and you can imagine
你都可以在脑子里想象
all the birds you want.
我今天还不想闭眼
I don’t want to close my eyes today.
那你想帮我打铃吗
Do you want to help me ring the bell?
来 拿好 把这些发出去
Okay, here you go, hand these out.
干得好
Good job.
来 给他们一些庞格尔
Here, give them some pongal.
庞格尔庞格尔 一种甜米食物 印度传统丰收节美食
你拉来了些啥
What did you get?
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you too.
这是啥
What is this?
食物在哪 还有床 教学器械呢
Where’s the food, the beds we were promised,
他们保证过的
school supplies?
给我那些钱我只能买♥♥到这些
That’s all I could get for the money.
钱在哪
So where’s the money?
他们想让你去纽约和他们会面
They want you to meet with them in New York.
啥
What?
向他们说明我们的事业是值得的
To tell them why we are a worthy cause.
我们还要跳多少个花圈
How many hoops do we have to jump through?
这句话是把自己比作了马戏团跳花圈的猴子
钱是他们的
It’s their money
难道要我离开这些嗷嗷待哺的孩子
I’m not gonna teach them
去教会他们同情心吗
about compassion when the kids need me here.
告诉他们让他们去救那些该死的鲸鱼吧
Just tell them to save the god damn whales.
他们想给我们拨款两百万美元
They want to give us $2 million.
看他的裤子
Look at his pants.
他还是个小娃娃
He’s a baby.
他尿床了
He peed his bed.
滚出去
Get out of here!
-别打了 -我恨你
– Stop it! – I hate you!
停
Stop!
杰 杰 杰 好了没事了
Jai, Jai, Jai, it’s okay. It’s okay. Shh.
可以给我拿张毯子来吗
Can you get me some sheets?
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
你没事了 你没事了
You’re okay. You’re okay.
我在这呢 我就在你边上 看着我
I’m here. I’m right here. Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 我在呢 好吗
Look at me. I’m right here, okay?
我不会离开他的
I’m not leaving him.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
我知道
I do.
为什么不让我去纽约见他们呢
Why don’t I go to New York and meet with them?
你可以教我怎么说
You could fill me in,
然后我去跟他们讲
and I could take them through it.
反正我要去阿根廷也刚好顺路
It’s on my way to Argentina.
在某种意义上的顺路
Sort of.
好
Yes.
我懂
I understand.
是的
Of course.
必须是你去
It has to be you.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
拜拜 Ta-ta
Bye-bye. Ta-ta.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
每晚都要去看看他
Check on him every night.
在上帝把你带来之前我们就在这了伊莎贝尔
We were here long before God brought you to us, Isabel.
没拿到满满的一箱钱我是不会回来的
I’m not coming back without a suitcase full of money.
再见
Bye.
♪ 我在荣耀的边缘 ♪
♪ I’m on the edge Of glory ♪
♪ 我和你正等着一个时刻的到来 ♪
♪ And I’m hangin’ On a moment with you ♪
♪ 我在荣耀的边缘 边缘 边缘 ♪
♪ I’m on the edge The edge, the edge ♪
♪ 我和你在荣耀的边缘 ♪
♪ I’m on the edge With you ♪
伙计们 什么事
Hey, guys. What’s up?
谭雅 你没必要完全说服他们
Tanya, you don’t have to sell them on it.
让他们了解一下就行了
Just walk them through it.
给他们必要的信息 还有呢
Give them all the information they need. What else?
对 然后比尔必须电♥话♥在线
Yeah, well, then we’re gonna need Bill on the call, so.
所以有人能给他发个邮件吗
Can somebody shoot him an e-mail?
这样吧 如果今晚联♥系♥不上他
You know what? If you can’t get him tonight,
那就明早再搞
then let’s do this tomorrow
我可不想搞这玩意搞两次
because I don’t want to go through it twice.
行吗 格温 你别挂好吗
Okay? Uh, Gwen, can you stay on the line?
你明早第一件事就是联♥系♥到比尔
Will you get Bill first thing tomorrow
然后再联♥系♥我 好的
and then get me? Okay.
行
Okay.
话说卡希尔是在家还是在办公室
Uh-huh. Well, is Cahill at home or at the office?
把她号♥码短♥信♥发给我好吗
Will you text me her cell, please?
行 今晚我就到这 拜拜
Okay. I’m finished for the night. Bye-bye.
小鸡们 我的小鸡们
Chickens! Little chickens!
你好啊德斯逖
Hi, Dusty. Hi.
-你在干什么 -你好妈妈
– Oh, what are you doing? – Hi, Mom.
你知道我不喜欢你们玩那个游戏
You know I don’t like that game.
-但是爸爸说我们可以玩 -对 爸爸说的
– But Dad said we could. – Dad said we could.
是吗 可是现在妈妈在家啊 好吗
He did? Well, Mommy’s home now, okay?
再给我五分钟
Just five more minutes.
-是啊 -不行
– Yeah. – I don’t think so.
理查德 你想给我看看2300吗
Richard, you want to show me 2300?
还有4000呢
And 4000?
可以 循环放这些
Right, cycle through them.
你好 小兔子
Hi, bunny.
你好 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
你还好吗 发生什么了
How are you? What’s going on?
没啥事
Nothing.
就是要在这周结婚
Just getting married this weekend.
是啊 我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
-不是啥大事 -格蕾丝
– Not that big a deal. – Grace!
接下来一轮酒米莉买♥♥单
Milly bought us a round of shots.
听起来你玩的很开心啊
Wow. Sounds like you’re having fun over there.
还行吧
Kind of.
格蕾丝
Hey, Grace?
我在
Yeah?
一切都会很完美的 好吗
It’s gonna be perfect, okay?
你妈妈让每个人都超负荷运转
Your mom’s got everyone working at maximum efficiency.
谢谢 爸爸
Thank you, Daddy.
你的展出怎么样了
Um, how’s…? How’s the show coming?
就这样嘛 你知道的 有进展 谢谢关心
You know, work in progress. Thanks for asking.
我就是 想给你打个电♥话♥
I just… I wanted to call and say hi.
我爱你 格蕾丝
I love you, Gracie.
我也爱你
I love you too.
好了 拜拜
Okay. Bye.
恭喜
Congratulations!
-我们都爱你 格蕾丝 -我爱你
– We love you, Grace! – I love you.
“他脸上的表情飞快的变化”
“The expression on his face changed rapidly
“从恐惧到伤心再到愤怒”
“from fear to sadness to anger.
“小男孩 你是谁”
“‘Who are you, boy?
“是你画了这些图吗”
“Did you draw these pictures?’
“雨果没有回答他”
“Hugo didn’t answer him.
“我说 是你画了这些图吗”
“‘I said, did you draw these pictures?’
雨果再次咆哮了起来 还吐了口痰在地上
“Hugo growled again and spit on the floor.
“你从谁那里偷来的这些本子”
“‘Who did you steal this notebook from?’
“我没偷”
‘I didn’t steal it!'”
太阳从西边出来了吗 孩子们居然在看书
What is wrong with the boys? Why are they reading?
是你说他们能玩那个
Hey, did you tell them that they can play
在太空里大杀特杀游戏的吗
that killing-each-other- in-outer-space game?
《统治之主》吗 也许吧
Lords of Domination? Maybe.
-你的展出 感觉怎么样 -我不知道
– So how does it look? – I don’t know.
从来都不是我想象的那样
It’s never quite like I imagine.
不会的 一定会很棒的 你的作品很漂亮
No, it’s gonna be great The work is beautiful.
你应该放松并且享受
You should just relax and try to enjoy it.
格蕾丝给我打过电♥话♥
And Gracie called.