Look, lady, you’ve been great. Terrific. But can you let me out of here…?
我也被卷入此事了 我要继续把你完成
Listen, you know, I’m involved in this too now.I gotta keep working on you.
他们可能会回来
They could still come back.
小姐 现在就让我出来!
Lady, let me out of this thing. Now.
你听见了吗?让我出来…
Do you hear me? Let me out… – Shh! Shh!
好吧 就这样了
Okay, that’s it.
我要上楼看看他们走了没
I just wanna go upstairs and check if they’re still there.
马上回来
Be right back.
我不是说了吗?你看看
Didn’t I tell you, man? Check it out.
你看看 – 这是垃圾
Check it out. – Man, this is junk.
你在说什么啊? 这是古董 这很老旧
What are you talking about? This is antiques, man. This is old.
是塑胶的 今晚到此为止 到手东西够了
It’s plastic. Let’s call it a night, man. We got enough stuff already.
我的雕塑!
It’s my sculpture!
小心 – 好
Hey, man, be careful with it. All right.
值得拿吗?
NEIL: Man, is it worth taking this thing?
你疯了吗?这是艺术
PEPE: What, are you crazy, man? This is art.
有够丑了
Art sure is ugly, man.
是啊 你就知道这么多 越丑的艺品越值钱
Yeah, that’s how much you know. The uglier the art, the more it’s worth.
这一定很值钱 – 是啊
NEIL: This must be worth a fortune. – That’s right.
是那个有名的家伙做的 – 是嘛?
It’s by that famous guy, Segal. – Yeah?
你在卡森节目上看过他 老是弹着班卓琴
You see him on the Carson Show. Plays the banjo all the time.
我从不看卡森秀
I never watch Carson.
显示你不知道什么艺术
Yeah, well, that’s how much you know about art.
我不知道 音响我是一定会拿的
I don’t know, man. I’d take a stereo any day.
是啊 你知道什么? 音响只是音响而已 艺术是永恒的
Yeah, what do you know, man? A stereo’s a stereo. Art is forever.
赫得逊街
第8大道一西18街
单行道
麦得逊大道一东41街
早安 保罗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!