I…
你误解了 我没问你是做什么的
You misunderstood. I didn’t ask what you did.
我说:”你不会相信我今晚的经历”
I said, “You wouldn’t believe what I’ve been through tonight. ”
不无聊
It’s not boring.
我有自己的苏提先生冰淇淋车 不无聊
And I have my own Mister Softee truck. It’s not. It’s not boring.
哦
Oh…
同时 你需要纽约州四级司机执照
Also, you need a Class Four New York chauffeur’s license.
猜谁有一张?我有一张
Guess who has one. Got it on my own.
曼哈顿区 我要找彼得派兹克
Manhattan, please. Could I have the number of Peter Patzak?
派兹克
That’s P-A-T-Z-A-K.
要只笔吗? – 不用
Need a pencil? – No.
在墨伯芮街
On Mulberry Street.
谢谢
Thank you.
5 8 1 9…
Five, eight, one, nine…
6…
…six…
2…
…two.
很好笑
That was funny. That was funny.
派兹克 派-兹-克 曼哈顿墨伯芮街
Patzak, please. P-A-T-Z-A-K on Mulberry Street in Manhattan.
谢谢
Thank you.
5 8 6 2… – 不要这样
Five, eight, six, two… – Don’t.
9 3 8 0
Nine, three, eight, zero.
现在我忘了号♥码
Now I have forgotten the number.
你有毛病呀?你还好吧?
What is wrong with you? Are you all right?
我今晚糟透了 你了解吗?
I have had a terrible, terrible night. Do you understand?
我只是要逗你开心
I’m just trying to entertain you.
我不需要有人娱乐我! 我很抱歉
I don’t want any entertainment! And I’m sorry I did that. I’m sorry.
我…天哪
I’m under… Oh, God.
我没办法回家 我回不了家
I’m unable to get home tonight, you know? I can’t get home.
我很努力地…
And I’m trying desperately…
找个地方过夜 我只想睡觉
…to find a place I can stay tonight. Just sleep. All I wanna do sleep.
我能待在春天街一个地方 但我不想
I could stay on Spring Street, but I don’t want to.
为什么不? – 为什么不能?
Why not? – Why not what?
你为什么不去呢?去呀!
Why aren’t you there? On Spring Street. Go.
因为住在那儿的酒保 他的女朋友今晚自杀了
Because the bartender who lives there, his girlfriend killed herself tonight.
我想是因为我
And I think it’s because of me. – That’s out, then.
所以不行 – 对 所以不行
That’s right, that’s out. That is out.
那不行
That is not a possibility.
如果你能让我打一通电♥话♥…
So if you’d just let me make this phone call…
你可帮了我大忙 真的
…you’d be doing me such a favor, you really would.
那不急
Please. – That can wait.
我伤了你的手 我想替你包扎
I hurt your arm and now I want to dress your arm, please.
好吧
All right.
那个那儿来的? – 什么?
How’d they get there? – What?
稍早前我用纸浆做雕塑 – 这是什么?
I was dipping papier-māch?earlier. – What is this?
一名男子昨晚…
“A man was torn limb from limb…
在曼哈顿的流行重镇苏豪区区…
…by an irate mob last night…
被活生生地大卸八块…
…in the fashionable SoHo area of Manhattan.
警方无法辨识这人…
Police are having difficulty identifying the man because no form of ID…
撕成碎片的衣服里没有证件
…was found on his shredded clothing. ” – Shredded?
撕成碎片?
“And his entire face was pummeled completely beyond recognition… ”
他的脸被揍得认不出来…
Forget that. – Wow!
算了 现下我没办法去想这种事
Can’t handle that right now.
怎样才能把人揍得认不出来?
What does a guy have to do to get his face pummeled?
为什么这么痛? – 因为感染
Jesus! Why does that hurt so much? – It’s infected.
不要碰! – 我要弄掉它!
Stop touching it! – I want Stop touching it!
我知道 把它烧掉 – 不行
I know, I’ll burn it off. – No. You’re not gonna…
我需要火柴…向邻居借
I just need matches. I’ll go ask a neighbor.
不要 小姐! – 我叫盖儿!
No, lady, no! – My name is Gail!
小姐,不要 !
Lady, no!
不要火柴 够了
No matches. That’s enough, now.
你去那里?
Where are you going?
我要回家 现在走回家
I’m going home. I’m walking home now.
你家多远?东91街
How far is home? – East 91st Street.
东91街?你开玩笑吗?
East 91st, are you kidding?
我喜欢你
Listen, I like you and I don’t know why…
我用冰淇淋车载你回去
Why don’t I give you a ride in my Mister Softee truck?
怎么样?
How does that sound?
车子在那里? – 在转角
Where’s the truck? – Right around the corner.
来
PAUL: Well, come on.
来呀
Come on.
怎么回事? – 闭嘴
What’s the matter? – Shut up.
怎么- 闭嘴
What? – Shut up.
怎么回事?
What’s wrong?
你死定了 – 我什么?盖儿
You’re dead, pal. – I’m what?Gail.
盖儿 你干什么?怎么回事?
Gail, what are you doing? What’s wrong?
盖儿 怎么回事? 你还要载我回家吗?
What…? Gail? What is that? Are you still giving me a lift home?
你为什么那样看着我?
What are you looking at me like that for?
是他!哨子声那边 是他!抓住他!
MAN: That’s him! Over there, with the whistle. That’s him! Get him!
可恶!
Oh, shit!
救命!叫警♥察♥!
Help! Help! Call the police!
我是你儿子的同学…
I went to school with your son!
妈 是我!不行…可恶!
I mean, Mom, it’s me! I can’t… Oh, goddamn it!
你太笨了!快!弄掉!
You’re so stupid! Come on! Cut it out!
可能会怪到我头上
I’ll probably get blamed for that.
你要怎么样? 我做了什么?
What do you want from me? What have I done?
我只是个小职员 老天!
I’m just a word processor, for chrissake!
对不起
Excuse me. Hi.
我在想 你…
I wonder, would you…
不要紧张
It’s okay.
你能帮我吗? 请你帮帮我?
Would you help me? Would you please help me?
你要我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
你住那儿? 可以带我回家吗?
Where do you live? Can you take me home?
有些事我不做的
Because there’s certain things that I, you know, will not do.
我先告诉你
I’m telling you in advance.
哦
Oh…
哦
Oh…
嗯
Uh…
开始以前我要告诉你
I really have to tell you something before we start. Uh…
我从来没有和男人做过
I have never done this with a man before.
我有点紧张
I’m a little bit nervous.
我可以…
Listen, can I…
用你的电♥话♥吗?
Can I use your telephone?
当然 在… – 我看到了 太好了
Sure, it’s… – I see it. That’s great.
接线生 – 麻烦接警♥察♥ 马上
WOMAN: Operator. – Get me the police, please. Right away.
等一下
Just a minute.
12区 菲茨杰拉德警官 – 是 警官 感谢上帝
MAN: Twelfth Precinct, Fitzgerald. – Yes, officer. Thank God. Okay.
我叫保罗哈基 我现在在苏豪区 我不知道确实位置
My name is Paul Hackett. I’m in SoHo. I don’t know the exact location.
我被一伙凶神恶煞骚扰
I’m being persecuted by a vigilante mob.
我相信你知道他们的行动
I’m sure you’re aware of their actions.
我相信我有生命危险
Now, I have every reason in the world to believe that my life is in serious danger.
这附近发生…
Now, evidently, there’s a series of robberies…
一连串的窃盗案
…that are being conducted in this neighborhood.
去睡觉 先生
Just get some sleep, buddy. – And…
喂?喂?
Hello? Hello?
喂?
Hello?
哦,哇!哦,哇!
Oh, wow! Oh, wow!
我不敢相信
I don’t believe you…
哦,我…
Oh, my…
对不起 我想…
I’m sorry. I wonder…
我能在你的沙发上睡几个小时吗?
…could I just crash out on your couch for a couple hours?
我累坏了
I am just beat.
你何不回家去?
Why don’t you just go home. – Pal…
我整晚都在问自己这个问题
…I’ve been asking myself that one all night long.
怎么?发生什么事? 你为什么不能回去?
So? So, what happened? Why can’t you?
好
All right.
今晚我在咖啡厅认识一个女的
I met this girl tonight, okay, in a coffee shop.
她给我她的电♥话♥ 回家以后 我打电♥话♥给她
She gave me her phone number. So when I got home, I gave her a call.
她叫我来找她 在计程车里 我所有的钱飞出窗外
She said to come over. In the cab, all my money flew out the window.
然后我和这个女孩聊天 觉得不太能和她相处
Then I got to know this girl and I didn’t get along with her well.
谈不来 所以我离开了
It didn’t work out, so I left.
我试着坐地铁回家 但车费涨价了?你知道吗?