要喝什么?
Can I get you something?
我有97分
I have 97 cents.
不多 是不? – 不多
That’s not very much, is it?
我一定要点东西吗? 我可以在这儿坐一会儿吗?
No. No, it’s not.
可以 – 谢谢
Do I have to order something? I mean, can I just sit here for a minute?
不客气
Yes. Sure. – Thanks.
谢谢
Any time.
救命!我恨我的工作!!
[PEEING]
要什么?
What’ll it be?
我不要点东西 我只想坐在这儿
I don’t want anything. I just wanna sit here.
可以吗? – 当然
Is that okay?- Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果你想要交朋友的话 别抱太大希望
But if you’re looking to make friends, don’t get your hopes up.
今晚没什么人
Looks like a pretty slow night.
是啊
Yeah. Well…
时间晚了
It is late. – Not for this place.
以这里来说不会 通常现在是最热闹的时候
Things are usually hopping around now.
没关系 我只在等雨停
That’s all right, really. I just wanted to get in out of the rain.
希望很快会停
I just hope it lets up soon.
我只想回家
I really just wanna go home.
地铁没开了吗?
Aren’t the subways running?
但我现在没钱了
But I happen to be broke at the moment, see.
天哪 我给你钱
Christ. I’ll give you the money. Poor guy.
真的?真的很感激
Really? I can’t tell you how much that would mean to me.
天哪!不会又一个吧 – 又一个什么?
Oh, Christ. Not another one. – What? Another what?
和我住同一栋楼的人 他今晚来了三次…
Guy lives in the same building as me. He’s been here three times tonight…
告诉我附近发生了三起不同抢案 一个晚上
…to tell me about three burglaries in this neighborhood, all tonight.
可恶! – 怎么?
Shit. – What?
怎么?
What?
在想我有没有记得开我家的保险
I’m just trying to remember if I turned my burglar alarm on at home tonight.
有时我会忘记
Sometimes I forget.
算了
Oh, well, anyway.
没关系
That’s all right. It’s all right.
没关系 算了 没关系
That’s all right. Forget it. Doesn’t matter.
不 我必须要开收银机 要是突然进来一堆人怎么办?
I’d like to open the register. What if I got a rush now?
我懂你意思 有钥匙吗? 你有钥匙吗?
Yeah, I see your point.What about a key? Do you have a key?
有 但我放在家里 – 该死,真糟糕
Yeah, but I keep it up in my apartment. – Damn. That’s too bad.
我那里都不能去 你能帮我一个忙吗?
Listen, I can’t go anywhere, but how’d you like to do me a favor?
赚我的地铁车资? – 你愿意的话
For subway fare? – Lf you don’t mind.
没问题 – 我在春天街158号♥顶楼 等一下
You got it. – I’m at 158 Spring Street, top floor.Wait a minute.
我在干嘛?
What am I doing?
是啊
Right.
你不认识我 我不认识你
You don’t know me, I don’t know you.
我可能搬空你家 对不? 你是这么想的吧?
I might rip you off, right? Is that what you’re thinking?
我不会搬空你家的 我不会
I’m not gonna rip you off. I’m not.
经过今晚的…
With what I’ve been through tonight…
我最不想做的就是偷别人东西
…the last thing I wanna do is steal from somebody.
我真的只想快点回到家
I really just wanna get home.

Look, here.
这是我家的钥匙 算我的押金
Here are my keys. This is my deposit, okay?
如果我不回来 就是你的 我所有的东西都是你的
If I don’t come back, these are yours. Everything I own is yours.
我只想赶快回家 你拿着
I just wanna get home. Keep them.
好吧 好 这儿
Okay, all right. Good. Here.
收银机钥匙 在电灯开关旁的钉子上
The keys for the register are over the light switch, on a hook.
保险警铃在电灯开关下面
The alarm is underneath the light switch.
要确定看到闪红灯
Make sure you see a beeping red light.
闪红灯 春天街158号♥ – 顶楼
Beeping red light. 158 Spring. – Top floor.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
糟糕
PAUL: Oh, no.
老天
Oh, God.
上帝!
Oh, Jesus! God.
看看菲尔寄来什么?
MAN 1: What’s come from Phil? MAN 2: I don’t wanna read it.
我不要看 我很嫉妒 在电♥话♥上都听起来晒得很爽
I’m jealous. He even sounded tan on the phone.
不知道这是不是 我们友善的本地贼?
NEIGHBOR 1: I wonder if this is our local friendly burglar.
你拿到了你要的吗? 还是我们坏了你的好事?
NEIGHBOR 2: Did you get what you wanted or did we spoil your fun?
你是谁?你不住在这里 – 我是汤姆的朋友
Who are you? You don’t live here. – I’m a friend of Tom’s.
那一个汤姆? 有三个汤姆住在这儿
Tom who? There are three Toms living here.
各位 我不是贼 不要碰我
Look, guys, I’m not a burglar. So get your hands off me.
他问你是那一个汤姆
He asked you which Tom. – I don’t know Tom’s last name.
我不知道汤姆的姓 他住顶楼
He’s on the top floor. How many Toms are there?
有几个汤姆住在顶楼? – 你怎么进来的?
How’d you get in here?
他给我钥匙 看到了吗?
He gave me the keys. Look. See this?
他给我钥匙让我自己进来
He gave me the keys and I let myself in.
对不起 上星期 差不多有8次闯空门
Sorry, but there have been about eight break-ins here just last week.
好 对不起 我不知道
Okay, I’m sorry, all right. I didn’t know that.
今晚要去偷♥电♥器行?
MAN: Hey, we gonna hit RadioShack tonight, man?
等到下星期 会进新货
PEPE: Wait till next week. New models come in.
嘿 那是哪里来的?
Hey! Where’d you get that?
琦琦!发生什么事了?
PAUL: Kiki! God, what happened?
丢钥匙下来 丢下来 小心
Just throw down the keys. Throw it. Be careful.
对 好好丢下来 对
That’s right. Give it a good throw. There you go.
等一下 琦琦
Hold on, Kiki.
可恶!
Bastards!
你做了什么事? 这些是什么人 水手吗?
What have they done?What are these guys, sailors?
看这绑得那么仔细 一定花了很多时间
Look at this.It’s so elaborate. Must’ve taken them hours.
他们怎么进来了? – 谁怎么进来的?
How’d they get in? – How did who get in?
那些贼 – 贼?什么贼?
The burglars. – The burglars? What burglars?
拿走你雕塑和电视机的贼
The ones who took your sculpture and your TV set.
天啦
God.
尼尔和派皮? – 谁?
Neil and Pepe? – Who?
是尼尔和派皮 他们是我朋友
It was Neil and Pepe. They’re friends of mine.
我刚把电视用300元卖♥♥给了他们
I just sold them my television for 300 bucks.
你怎么拿到我的雕塑的?
How did you get ahold of my sculpture?
这是他吗? – 对
This the guy? KIKl: Yeah.
我是霍斯特
I’m Horst.
我是保罗
I’m Paul. Hi.
保罗 你刚刚很没礼貌
That was rude of you before, Paul.
你该觉得愧疚
You really ought to be ashamed of yourself.
我是
I am.
我不知道自己怎么了
I don’t know what could have come over me.
缺乏纪律 – 可能
Lack of discipline.Possibly.
现在补救还不晚
Well, it’s not too late to finish what you started.
玛茜 我是保罗
PAUL: Marcy, it’s Paul.

Hi.
我该向你道歉
Listen, I owe you an apology.
我那样走掉很没道理 对不起
There’s just no excuse for leaving the way I did. And I’m sorry.
我只是觉得…
You know, I just figured…
我们俩合不来 而且…
…it’s not working out between us…
我再也不会见到你 没道理那么做
…and, hell, I’ll never see you again. You know, there’s just no excuse.
我想我只是被吓到了…
I think I just got a little spooked, you know?
被你先生和你男朋友的故事
With that story about your husband and your boyfriend.
真的很诡异
I mean, that was really weird.
这到底怎么回事?
What was that all about?
我想有些事…
And I gathered there’s something…
不对 你有烫伤什么的…
…wrong, or you have some burns or something…
我没办法面对
…and I just couldn’t handle that.
对不起 我不知道自己怎么了
I’m sorry. I don’t know what happened to me.
我不知道 也许时机不对 但…
I don’t know. Maybe the timing’s just off or something…
我想我该走了
…but I think I just better go.
好吗?
Okay?
玛茜?
Marcy?
玛茜?
Marcy
怎么…
What…
(汤马斯萧 睡前一次一西康诺)
老天!玛茜
PAUL: Oh, Jesus! Marcy.
天!呼吸!
Oh, God! Breathe. Breathe.
琦琦!…醒醒!
Kiki! Kiki! Come on.
天!
Oh, Jesus!
天!
God…!
想一想
Think.
哦!琦琦!琦琦!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!