Of course. Sure.
格雷格打电♥话♥来了
Greg called. – Oh.
那个同性恋怎么知道我今晚在这?
How did that little faggot find out I was staying here tonight?
大概要向我哭诉新任男友
Probably wants to whine to me about his latest boyfriend.
这种朋友有时很难应付
Friends like that are hard to deal with sometimes.
朋友就是这样的
Well, that’s what friends are for.
我知道 但是… – 我今晚…无法应付
I know that, but I meant… – I just can’t deal with it tonight.
他要我回电吗?
Does he want me to call him back?
他没说
He didn’t say.
好吧…
Well…
既然你接了电♥话♥…
Since you answered the phone…
他大概也猜到了…
…he probably figured I was…
我很害怕
I’m scared.
告诉我怎么回事?
Why don’t you just tell me what’s wrong.
我被强♥暴♥过
I was raped once.
事实上 就在这间房♥间里
As a matter of fact, it happened right here in this room.
我住过这里
I lived here once.
他从逃生梯进来
He came in through there, off the fire escape.
用刀抵着我脖子说…
He held a knife to my throat and said…
如果发出声音 就割掉我舌头
…if I made any noise he’d cut my tongue out.
把我绑在床上
He tied me to the bed.
他慢慢来 六个小时
He took his time. Six hours.
我的天
My God.
他…有被抓到吗?
Was he…Did they get this guy?
没有
No.
事实上 他是我男朋友
Actually, it was a boyfriend of mine.
老实说 大部分时候我睡着了
To tell you the truth, I slept through most of it.
就是这样
So there you are.
要喝咖啡吗? 我想出去
You wanna get some coffee? I feel like getting out of here.
当然 有开这么晚的店?
Absolutely. Say, is there a place open this late?
有 还不到两点
Sure, it’s not even 2 yet.
好了吗?
Ready? – Uh-huh.
可以问你一件事? 一晚上我一直想问你…
Can I ask you something? I’ve wanted to ask you this all night.
富兰克林是谁? – 富兰克林?
Who’s Franklin? – Franklin?
富兰克林是我先生
Franklin is my husband.
真的?
Really.
那是他的房♥子?
Is that his loft, then?
是他的 对
He owns it, yes.
你和他住在一起? – 不 他在土耳其
Do you live with him? – No. He’s in Turkey.
我和我先生在一起三天 我很年轻就结婚了
I stayed with my husband for three days. I was very young when I got married.
我先生是个电影迷
My husband was a movie freak.
他最迷一部电影…
Actually, he was particularly obsessed with one movie:
《绿野仙踪》
The Wizard of Oz.
不停地谈着那部电影
He talked about it constantly.
刚开始时我觉得很可爱
I thought it was cute at first.
新婚那晚 我是处♥女♥…
On our wedding night, I was a virgin.
我们做♥爱♥…
When we made love… You’ve seen the film, haven’t you?
你看过那部电部吧? – 《绿野仙踪》?有 我看过
The Wizard of Oz? Yeah, I’ve seen it.
当我们做♥爱♥时…
Well, when we made love…
当他…
…whenever he…
当他高♥潮♥时…
…you know, when he came…
他叫着:”投降吧 桃乐丝!”
…he would just…scream out “Surrender Dorothy!”
就是如此 叫着:”投降吧 桃乐丝!”
That’s all. Just “Surrender Dorothy!”
天哪 – 是啊
Wow.- I know.
不是呻♥吟♥着”我的天” 或是其他正常的话
Instead of moaning or saying “Oh, God” or something normal like that.
很恐怖 我告诉他我这么觉得…
I mean, it was pretty creepy. And I told him I thought so…
但他没办法不那样
…but he just couldn’t stop. He just couldn’t stop.
他…
He…
他说他不知道发生什么事
He said he didn’t even realize it was happening.
他就是没办法不那样
He just couldn’t stop.
所以我就放弃了整件事
So I just broke the whole thing off.
抱歉 让你今晚说了这么多
I’m sorry.I guess I’m really putting you through the mill tonight.
没关系 我习惯了
It’s okay. I’m used to it.
你知道 我还是很爱他
You know, I still love him very much.
事实上 我们每天都写信
In fact, we write each other every day.
自然 我不想谈到它
Naturally, I don’t like to talk about it.
麻烦买♥♥单? – 餐厅请客
Could we have the check? – It’s on the house.
真的? – 对 管它呢
Really? – Sure, what the hell.
时间这么晚有不同法则 知道我的意思吗?就像是打烊了
Different rules apply this late, know what I mean? It’s like after-hours.
谢谢 彼得 – 不客气 玛茜 祝你愉快
Thanks, Peter. – Sure, Marcy. Have a good evening.
没关系…
No… – It’s okay. It’s…
要我走吗?
Do you want me to go?
药让我不舒服
The pill makes me sick.
玛茜 什么东西都使你不舒服
KIKl: Everything makes you sick, Marcy.
那些人给我的
The guys gave it to me.
(烧伤病患的复健及重建)
我的…
Oh, my…
老天!
God! Oh…
好吧
Well…

…here we are.
吸大♥麻♥如何? – 好
So how about that joint? – Yeah.
好主意 – 好极了
Good idea. – Great.
这是那种大♥麻♥?
What type of pot is this?
哥伦比亚
It’s Colombian.
说谎 – 什么?
That’s a lie. – What?
这不是哥伦比亚的 我不认为这是大♥麻♥
This isn’t Colombian. I don’t even think it’s pot.
卖♥♥给我的人这么说的
The guy who sold it to me said it was.
卖♥♥给你的人是个骗子 你也是 那是狗屁
Well, the guy who sold it to you is a liar. So are you. That’s shit.
不要生气 我不会再向他买♥♥了
Don’t get upset. I just won’t buy it from him anymore.
狗屁
That’s horseshit.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
那些巴黎石膏镇纸在那里?
Where are those plaster-of-Paris paperweights, anyway?
我是为着它们来的
I mean, that’s what I came down here for.
不完全如此 我来看你…
That’s not entirely true. I came to see you…
但那些镇纸呢? 我现在想要看
…but where are the paperweights? That’s what I wanna see now.
怎么回事? – 我说我想看巴黎…
What’s the matter? – I said, I wanna see a plaster-of-Paris…
奶油面包石膏镇纸 拿出来
…bagel and cream cheese paperweight. Now, cough it up.
现在? – 对 现在
Right now? – Yes, right now.
在琦琦卧房♥里
They’re in Kiki’s bedroom.
去拿 我们坐在这里…
Then get them. Because as we sit here chatting…
我家里有重要文件到处乱飞…
…there are papers flying around my apartment…
因为我没有东西压
…because I don’t have anything to hold them down with.

Fine.
我不知道 琦琦…
I don’t know, Kiki.
抱歉
KIKl: Sorry about that.
雨下得真大 – 是啊
[MARCY SCREAMS]
给你
It’s really coming down, huh? – You bet.
票价是一块半 – 什么?
Here you go. – The fare is a dollar and a half.
过了午夜票价是一块半
What? – Fare went up to $ 1.50 as of midnight.
你开玩笑
You’re kidding.
听着…
Look…
我有95分 – 不行
…I’ve got 97 cents. – No.
外面雨下得很大 – 不行
It’s raining like mad out there. – No.
放我一马好吗? 我真的很想回家
Would you just give me a break? I really just wanna go home.
抱歉 没办法 我可能会丢差事的
I’m sorry, I can’t do that. I could lose my job.
其实谁会知道呢?
Who would know, exactly?
我可能参加晚会喝醉说出来 谁知道?
I could go to a party, get drunk, talk to someone. Who knows?
给我票!
Would you give me a goddamn token?!
不行 可恶!我不能给你票 票一张一块半!
No, goddamn it! I can’t give you a token. Those tokens are $ 1.50.
我卖♥♥你97分 我们会赔钱
I can’t sell them for 97 cents. We’d lose money that way.
车来了 快点 给我票
All right, there’s the train. Come on, give me a token! Come on!
有事吗? – 我要搭快车…
Can I help you? – Yeah, I wanted to take the Express.
走开!
I mean, it was the other way around.
我在跟你说话 – 我知道 抱歉
I’m talking to you. – I know. I’m sorry.
我从没那么做过 我不知道我怎么回事
I’ve never done that. I don’t know what came over me.
票价涨了 我只有97分
The fares went up and I have 97 cents.
我不搭车子了 对不起
I won’t even take the train. I won’t even take it. I’m sorry.
那不是我的车
That’s my train.
那才是我的 谢谢
That’s the one I wanted. Thanks a lot.
也许是满月
COP: Must be a full moon out there.
(月台酒吧)
[MUSIC PLAYS]

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!