谢谢你 交给我吧
I’ll take care of it. Thank you.
给你 米林斯先生
Here you go, Mr. Millings.
我是这里的经理 吉姆·皮特
I’m Jim Pitt, manager here.
如果给您造成了任何误解 非常抱歉
I am so sorry for any misunderstandings.
我们一直在等着您来
We were wondering when you were gonna stop by.
你父亲是个
Your father, he was a…
他是我们的老客户
Well, he was a client here for many years.
他是个好人
Good man.
你知道盒子里有什么吗
Do you know what’s in our box?
这边请
Right this way.
就在这里 珍妮开门
It’s just back here. Jeannie.
我就不打扰您了
I’ll give you a few moments alone.
米林斯先生 如果有需要 我就在外面
When you need me, I’ll be right outside, Mr. Millings.
孩子 我只能想象你已走过的路
Son, I can only imagine the road that you’ve traveled.
我在新年前夜给你写这封信
I’m writing you on New Year’s Eve.
明天开始就是新的十年 又一千禧年
Tomorrow is a new millennium, a new decade,
崭新的一天 崭新的一年
a new year, a new day.
大家都说千年虫问题会结束的
Folks are saying it’s all coming to an end with this Y2K shit,
但我不信
but I don’t believe it.
小罗 我很想你
I think about you a lot, Rusky.
我想象你在监狱里
I imagine you in that prison.
我尝试移走横亘在我们之间的世界
I try to take away the world between us.
我也想移走困着你的那些墙
And then I try to take away the walls that hold you.
我看见你
And I see you…
睡在牢房♥里
…asleep in your cell,
孤独地黑暗中徘徊
hovering in the dark air, alone.
我在夜里呼唤你的名字
I call out your name in the night.
你永远是我的孩子
You will only ever be my boy…
是依偎在你母亲臂弯里的那个孩子
…the guy I found in your mother’s arms
11月的那个下午
that November afternoon.
你是世界上最快乐的人
You were the happiest guy.
与大家分享一切
The guy who shared everything with everyone.
教会了我如何去爱
The guy who taught me how to love.
老罗 我爱你
I love you, Russ.
所以我把它们都留给你了 小罗
So I’m giving them all to you, Rusky.
光是泰里安梅邮票就能让你重新站起来
The Tyrian plum alone should get you back on your feet.
泰里安梅邮票价值超过10万英镑
另一把是一个储藏室的钥匙
And your other key is to a storage unit
就在这条街上
just down the street.
留着还是卖♥♥掉 决定权在你
Keep them or sell them.
找到你的路 罗素
Just find your way, Russell.
厄难之后 这是你重新开始的机会
It’s a second chance after such a bad hand.
去看看这个世界吧 孩子
Go see the world, son.
别回头
Don’t look back, buddy.
你妈妈常说
Your mother used to say,
有时候 人们会恍然大悟
“Once in a while, it hits people
他们不必按照别人告诉他们的方式
that they don’t have to experience the world
来体验这个世界
in the way they have been told to.”
真是我见过最聪明的女孩
Smartest girl I ever met.
小罗的
集邮册
儿子 爸爸爱你
I love you, son.
我们无法改变过去
That can’t change the past,
但过去也改变不了我们对你的爱
but the past can’t change that.
我爱你就像狼爱月亮一样
I love you like a wolf loves the moon.
欢迎回家 爱你的爸爸
Welcome home. Dad.
3个月后
你好 米林斯先生
Hi, Mr. Millings.
很高兴再次见到你 我能帮你什么吗
Good to see you again. How can I help you?
我是来看艾拉的
I was here to check on Ella.
了解 你的邮件我都收到了
Yes, I did get all of your e-mails.
艾拉过得很好
Ella is doing great,
我们还没有联♥系♥上她的亲戚
and we have yet to be contacted by any of her relatives,
但她现在在一个临时的家里过得很好
but she is thriving in a temporary home right now.
谢谢你们
Thanks. That’s… yeah.
我查了收养程序
I looked into the adoption process.
了解到
Yes. Remember…
好吧 听着
Okay, listen.
米林斯先生 我跟你说实话
I’m gonna be completely frank with you, Mr. Millings.
你很难办到
You are going to have a tough go at it.
我不是说不可能
I’m not saying it’s impossible.
你知道吗 那不太可能
Do you know, I realize that’s unlikely, you know, that…
我的意思是 你想错了
I mean, that’s not why I’m here.
我是来给你这个的
I’m here to give this to you.
这是给艾拉的
It’s for Ella.
是吗
Okay?
如果你能把这
And if you could give it to her
在她18岁生日的时候给她 好吗
on her 18th birthday, okay?
等等 为什么是她18岁生日
Wait, why her 18th birthday?
因为信托就是这么建立的
Because that’s the way the trust was set up.
他们是这么说的
That’s what they said.
那样对她最好
That way it would be just for her,
而且那时她也应该准备好了
and she would be ready.
你能确保她收到吗
Can you make sure that she gets it?
是的 当然了
Yeah, o-of course.
我把这些用电子邮件都发给你了
I sent all this to you in a e-mail
关于信托的信息和说明
with information about the trust and instructions.
你最好把信封装在塑料袋里
And it’s best if you leave the envelope i-in the plastic.
这能保护好邮票
It protects the stamps.
还有 谢谢你
Oh… Thank you.
-旅途愉快 -谢谢你
– Have a nice trip. – Thank you.
下一个
Next.
先生 您想去哪儿
Where would you like to go, sir?
♪ 在全新之地 ♪
♪ On the brand-new moon ♪
捡来的孩子
♪ 你在树上跌跌撞撞 ♪
♪ When you stumbled around in a tree ♪
♪ 坐在房♥间里 ♪
♪ Just sit in your room ♪
♪ 抱着膝盖抽着薄荷烟 ♪
♪ Smoking menthols and hugging your knees ♪
♪ 微笑着 ♪
♪ Smile ♪
♪ 直到你记起夜幕是如何降临 ♪
♪ Until you remember how evening fell ♪
♪ 微笑着 ♪
♪ Smile ♪
♪ 直到你无需压抑自己 ♪
♪ Until you don’t need to control yourself ♪
♪ 当灯打开时 ♪
♪ When the light goes on ♪
♪ 你能为我照照镜子吗 ♪
♪ Will you stand in the mirror for me? ♪
♪ 穿上你最喜欢的衣服 ♪
♪ Put your best shirt on ♪
♪ 有重要的人要见 ♪
♪ There’s someone important to see ♪
♪ 微笑着 ♪
♪ Smile ♪
♪ 微笑着 就像你的心还会碎 ♪
♪ Smile like your heart can be broken still ♪
♪ 微笑着 ♪
♪ Smile ♪
♪ 总会有人需要你 ♪
♪ Somebody needs you and always will ♪
♪ 总有人离不开你 ♪
♪ They always will ♪
♪ 不用在意世俗的眼光 ♪
♪ Remind yourself there’s nobody watching ♪
♪ 潇潇洒洒 笑骂由人去 ♪
♪ Remind yourself there’s nobody watching ♪
♪ 微笑着 ♪
♪ Smile ♪
♪ 微笑着 就像你已来过千百回 ♪
♪ Smile like you’ve been here a thousand times ♪
♪ 微笑着 ♪
♪ Smile ♪
♪ 就像你心之所想与记忆完美契合 ♪
♪ Like words in your heart and your memory rhyme ♪
♪ 潇潇洒洒 笑骂由人去 ♪
♪ Remind yourself there’s nobody watching ♪
♪ 不用在意世俗的眼光 ♪
♪ Remind yourself there’s nobody watching ♪
♪ 行你所行 无问西东 ♪
♪ Remind yourself there’s nobody watching ♪♪
♪ 我通过他人认识你 ♪
♪ I knew you from another man ♪
♪ 我不会忘记 除非你忘了 ♪
♪ If you figured I’d forget ♪
♪ 一个阳光灿烂的时代 它悄然逝去 ♪
♪ A sunny age, it slipped away ♪
♪ 日薄西山 ♪
♪ Swinging to the west ♪
♪ 所有的路都一样 ♪
♪ But all the pavement runs the same ♪
♪ 在落满灰尘的窗台上 ♪
♪ From a dusty window ledge ♪
♪ 在扭曲的脸上 ♪
♪ And the twisted face ♪
♪ 在树脂玻璃里 ♪
♪ In the Plexiglas ♪
♪ 一切还未结束 ♪
♪ It hasn’t ended yet ♪
♪ 计算出的距离 ♪
♪ Counting out the miles ♪
♪ 无数次的空转 ♪
♪ Of a million empty turns ♪
♪ 也许是在提醒我 ♪
♪ Something tells me maybe ♪
♪ 我已误入歧途 ♪
♪ I’ll never find the way ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!