今年25岁
I’m 25 years old.
年轻貌美哦
Wink, wink.
白羊座 最喜欢紫色
I’m an Aries. Favorite color is purple.
最喜欢的电影是《危险生活的一年》
My favorite move is “The Year of Living Dangerously.”
然后
And…
我姓方丹
…my last name is Fountain.
不错
That’s nice.
好了 该你了 你说
Okay, you go. Go.
说 说 说
Go, go, go.
拜托 说点啥 到你了
Go. Come on. You.
好吧 我说了我叫罗素
Well, I said my name is Russell.
好吧 老罗你好 知道了 好的
Yeah, I go… Hi, Russ. I got that. Okay.
还有呢
What else?
你搞得我都想不起来说啥了
You’re making me forget.
什么 拜托 老罗
What? Russ! Come on.
在这些山脉吞噬我们之前
Before these mountains, like, devour us
而且我们以后也不会再见
and we never see each other again.
是啊
Yeah.
-你从哪儿来 -怀俄明州 卡斯珀市
– Where are you from? – Well, Casper, Wyoming.
不 不
No. No.
才不会有人家住卡斯珀呢
Nobody is from Casper.
-不是 我 -换个别的地方 不要这个
– Oh, no, I… – Pick another place. No.
但 我是说 我
But, I mean, I am. That… I’m…
我是在卡斯珀出生的 如果你指这个
That’s where I was born if that’s what you mean.
逗你玩呢 老罗
Russ, I’m fucking with you.
好吧 继续 生于卡斯珀的老罗
Okay, keep going, Russ from Casper…
怀俄明州 听起来最无趣的地方
the most boring-sounding place there is… Wyoming.
好吧
Well, it…
我今年44岁
I’m… I’m 44 years old.
44岁吗
44?
真的是 44岁吗
Like, “44.”
好吧 明白了 好的
Yeah, I got you. Okay.
我是说 真是一大把年纪了
I mean, that’s old.
就像《风中尘埃 》那么老了
Dude, like, that’s “dust in the wind” old.
风中尘埃是1977年堪萨斯乐队的经典
好吧 还有啥
Okay, what else?
我不 我不知道了
I don’t… I don’t know.
你最喜欢什么颜色
What’s your favorite color?
红色
Red.
好吧
Okay.
还真没看出来
Didn’t see that coming.
最喜欢的电影是什么
What’s your favorite movie?
我年轻的时候挺喜欢《铁血战士》
I… I liked “Predator” a lot when I was young, you know?
《铁血战士》就像是
“Predator,” like…
阿诺的台词 后会有期 宝贝
Arnold, “Hasta la vista, baby”?
阿诺·施瓦辛格是电影《铁血战士》的主演
后会有期 宝贝是电影《终结者2》的经典台词
-那是 -那些吗
– That’s… – Like that?
不 那是《终结者》的台词 差不多吧
No, that’s “The Terminator,” but yeah.
随便吧 老天 你真无聊
Whatever! Oh, my God. You suck at this.
好吧 继续
Okay. Keep going.
-说什么 -拜托
– With what? – Come on.
我不 我不
I don’t… I don’t…
还有啥 你指什么
What else? What do you mean? Like…
你是什么星座的
What… What’s your sign?
我是天蝎座
Well, I’m Scorpio, I…
开什么玩笑
No fucking…
不是吧
No!
-不是吧 -怎么了
– No. – What?
老天 就到这吧
Jesus. That takes care of that.
天都被你聊死了
Can’t fucking talk to you.
不能这样
So stupid.
好吧 我开玩笑的 好吗
All right, listen. I’m kidding, okay?
开玩笑的
I’m just kidding.
我是说 我不是指
I mean, I’m not kidding about,
我爸和周围所有男生都是天蝎座 不过
like, all the guys and my dad all being Scorpios, but…
再给你一次机会
…I will give you another chance.
好
Okay.
好吧 好
All right. Okay.
你姓什么
What’s… What’s your last name?
米林斯
Millings.
米林斯吗 好吧
Millings? Yeah.
-你叫罗素·米林斯 -是的
– Russell Millings? – Yeah. That’s me.
罗素·米林斯
Russell Millings.
有中间名吗
You got a middle name?
有的
Yeah.
-厄尔 -厄尔吗
– Earl. – Earl?
-是的 -是真的伯爵吗
– Yeah. – For real? Earl?
厄尔也指伯爵
是的 有什么问题吗
Yeah. Is that…
罗素·厄尔·米林斯
Russell Earl Millings.
我想是的
Well, I guess.
-等等 你说什么 -怎么了
– Wait, what? – What?
因为听起来你好像不太确定
Because now you don’t sound so sure about it.
噢 我确定 那就是我
Oh, no, I’m sure. I’m sure. That’s me, yeah.
你还有纸巾吗 我要去洗手间
Do you have some more napkins? I got to go to the bathroom.
有的
Yeah.
等等
Sure.
谢谢了 我马上回来
Thanks. Okay, I’ll be back.
下一站是丹佛市中心的联合车站
Union Station, downtown Denver is next.
如果要来丹佛的话
Well, if you’re ever in Denver,
可以去格林洛克
go to Greenlock’s.
那是我哥哥的咖啡馆
It’s my brother’s café,
如果我还在那的话 我们可以一起玩
and if I’m still there, we can hang.
好的 格林洛克吗
Yeah. Greenlock’s?
祝你好运
Good luck with life…
罗素·厄尔·米林斯
…Russell Earl Millings.
谢谢 也祝你好运
Yeah, you too.
不好意思 借过
– Excuse me.
抱歉
So sorry.
朋友 谢谢你的芥末蛋黄酱三明治
Thank you for the mustard and mayo sandwich, dude.
认领高速公路
2公里
明♥心♥高中
你可以待会再来
You, you’ve got to go.
公墓9点才开门
Ceremonies don’t start till 9:00.
每周四清除花
爸爸 你好
Hi, Dad.
你好 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
这是个好地方
This is a nice spot.
对不起 我来晚了
Sorry it took me so long to get here.
生活并没有像我想的那样
It hasn’t gone the way I thought… life.
我甚至都不知道自己在做什么
Don’t even know what I’m doing with myself anymore.
我
I…
妈妈 我一直在做心理斗争
I struggle with…myself so much, Mama.
爸爸 对不起
I’m sorry, Dad.
谢谢你们当我的父母
Thank you for being my parents.
先生 有什么能帮您的吗
How can I help you, sir?
我是来打开我的保险箱的
I’m here to open my safety deposit box.
好的 盒子上的数字是多少
Okay. What’s the number on the box?
我爸爸 他给了我钥匙 让我过来
Um, my dad, he gave me his keys and told me to come here.
请问你的父亲是
And who’s your father?
大卫·厄尔·米林斯
David Earl Millings.
你的名字呢
What’s your name?
罗素
Russell.
你说你是他的儿子吗
And you say that you’re his son?
不 我没说我是他的儿子
No, I didn’t say I’m his son.
我就是他的儿子
I’m his son.
米林斯先生 你带身份证了吗
Do you have an I.D., Mr. Millings?
-稍等 -好的
– Just give me one second. – Okay.
吉姆 有时间吗
Hey, Jim, can I see you for a second?
这儿有一个客人
I think there’s a transient here.
姓米林斯 他有我们一个箱子的钥匙
Has the key to one of our boxes. Last name Millings.
我让乔伊帮他拿出来
I’ll get Joey to get him out here.