如果联♥系♥不到 她会待在合适的抚育院
But if not, she’ll be placed in proper foster care
然后被领养
and then adoption.
虽然这个过程有点长 但是
It’s a bit of a process unfortunately, but…
我觉得我能照顾好她
Well, I could take care of her, you know?
我是说我能收养她
I mean, I could… I could adopt her.
我觉得
I mean…
你真是太好了
That is incredibly sweet of you.
但是去决定你是否有资格去领养她
Unfortunately, that’s out of my power or jurisdiction
超出了我的职责范围
to decide whether or not you qualify to foster this child.
但是我知道你想帮上忙
But I understand the urge to want to help. I do.
你可以把你现在所知道的信息
And you can help us by giving us
都告诉我们
all the information you have now.
一旦你想起点什么
If anything comes to you,
请随时打电♥话♥给我好吗
please feel free to call me, okay?
好的
Okay.
Russ. Russ!
怎么了
Huh?
他们想找你谈谈
Um, they want to talk to you.
你能出来跟我们谈一会儿吗
Hey, you mind stepping out and chatting with us for a second?
没关系 我们不咬人
It’s okay. We don’t bite.
报告上说你在垃圾箱里发现这个婴儿
So, uh, the report says that you found the baby in a dumpster.
-垃圾箱现在还在吗 -在 就那个
– The dumpster here at work? – Yeah, that one.
根据你的描述 这个事件发生在
Okay, and in your statement, it says that this incident
发生在昨天早上
occurred yesterday morning.
好吧 米林斯先生
Okay, Mr. Millings,
带我们去看看那个垃圾箱好吗
do you mind taking us over to that dumpster?
你就是在运动包里发现的她
You just found her in a gym bag
以及一张纸条 没有别的了吗
with a note, nothing else?
那么那只海象玩具是怎么回事
What about that walrus, though?
我们问了你的经理
We checked with your management,
他们说你昨天没来上班
and they say you didn’t work yesterday morning.
事实上 他们说你从周三晚上
In fact, they say you haven’t worked
就没来上班了
since Wednesday night.
这段期间你在做什么 米林斯先生
What you been doing since then, Mr. Millings?
我们知道你有犯罪记录
We know about your record.
你还是个活动范围限制在
You’re still a parolee in the good state
加州的假释犯 对吧
of California, aren’t you?
我打赌你一定在数着
Bet you’re counting the days
可以离开加州的日子
till you can leave the state.
能把钥匙还我吗
Can I get that key back?
你星期五没来 这是上周的工资
You weren’t here on Friday. It’s last week’s paycheck.
我得给老板打个电♥话♥
And I’m gonna have to call the higher-ups
把这个弃婴事件通报给他们
about this whole baby thing.
你是个有前科的人
So you being an ex-con and all,
他们应该想要了解的
they’re gonna want to know.
是这样的 我和我的搭档
See, my partner and I,
我们认为你不是在这里捡到的婴儿
we don’t think you found her here.
我们认为你是在别的地方找到她的
We think you found her somewhere else.
我们也不认为你是昨天找到的她
We also don’t think you found her yesterday.
你知道你不能把被弃婴带回家 对吧
You do know you can’t take home abandoned children, right?
我们知道你有犯罪记录
We know about your record.
福尔松监狱20年的铁窗生涯
20 years in Folsom.
你还是个活动范围限制在
Hell, you’re still a parolee in the good state
加州的假释犯 对吧
of California, aren’t you?
但你哪儿也去不了 对吧?
But you’re not going anywhere, right?
旅途愉快 下一个
Have a good one. Next.
有去怀俄明州的长途汽车吗
Do you have a bus to Wyoming?
好的 先生
Okay, sir.
您想去怀俄明州的什么地方
Where in Wyoming would you like to go?
怀俄明州 卡斯珀市
112 Trigood Avenue, Casper,
特里古德街112号♥
Wyoming 82602.
好的 好的
Well, all right.
您是要往返票还是单程票
Is that, uh, round trip or one way?
单程票
One way.
您打算何时启程
And when do you plan on leaving?
立刻
Now.
离开加州方向
我去丹佛
Denver.
等一下
Just give me a second.
我有票 我真的有票
I just had it. I literally just had it.
先把我行李放车上 我就找到了
Just put my suitcase on the bus while I find it.
我刚刚还拿着的
I know I just had it.
没有车票不许上车
I can’t let you on without a ticket.
我知道我知道
No, I know that! I just…
我刚还拿着的
I mean, I just had it!
去哪儿了
Where…
我票死哪儿去了
What the fuck?!
你再这样捣乱 不管你有没有票
Ticket or no, you can’t come on the bus
我都不能让你上车了
if you’re gonna be a disturbance.
我不是
I’m not…
她都要急疯了
She’s stressed out.
我不是要捣乱 求你能不能
I’m not gonna disturb anyone. If you could just…
会不会在你兜里
Could it be in your pocket?
我没放兜里
No, it is not in my pocket!
谢谢
Thank you.
我来帮你拿行李
I’ll push your bag for you.
看什么看
Can I fucking help you?
9.75美元
$9.75.
薯片不要了 多少钱
W-What about no chips?
6.95美元
$6.95.
好的 好的
Yeah. Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
我把它们放回去
I’ll put them back.
我请你 别噎着了
You’re welcome. Don’t choke.
谢谢
Thank you.
老兄 你没听我说吗
Champ, you didn’t listen.
老天
My God.
快喝口水
Have some of your… your drink.
我喝一口
I am.
好些没
Is that better?
可千万别给我死了
Don’t die on me.
我没事了
I’m okay.
想来个三明治吗
Would you like a sandwich?
你说啥
What?
想来个三明治吗
Would you like a sandwich?
什么样的三明治
What kind of sandwich?
芥末蛋黄酱夹心的
Mustard and mayo.
你是要给我做个
You’re gonna make me
芥末蛋黄酱夹心的三明治吗
a mustard and mayonnaise sandwich?
如果你想要 不想的话
I-if you want. If you don’t want…
好啊 来一个吧
No, yeah, sure.
来一个 哥们
Let’s go, bro.
给我做个芥末蛋黄酱三明治吧
Make me that mustard and mayonnaise sandwich.

Okay.
等等 你能把面包边儿切了吗
Wait, can you cut the crusts off?
逗你呢
No, I’m fucking with you.
开玩笑的
I’m kidding.
看上去很赞
No, it looks… it looks amazing.
那是
That’s…
好的
Okay.
♪ 在全新之地 ♪
♪ On the brand-new moon ♪
♪ 你在树上跌跌撞撞 ♪
♪ Where you stumbled around in a tree ♪
♪ 坐在房♥间里 ♪
♪ Just sit in your room ♪
♪ 抱着膝盖抽着薄荷烟 ♪
♪ Smoking menthols and hugging your knees ♪
♪ 微笑着 ♪
♪ Smile ♪
♪ 直到你记起夜幕是如何降临 ♪
♪ Until you remember how evening fell ♪
♪ 微笑着 ♪
♪ Smile ♪
♪ 直到你无需压抑自己 ♪
♪ Until you don’t need to control yourself ♪
好吧 我先来
Okay, I’ll go first.
我叫黛
I’m Di.
来自科罗拉多州柯林斯堡
I am from Fort Collins, Colorado.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!