好的 米林斯先生
Okay, Mr. Millings.
很抱歉打扰到你了
Sorry to have disturbed you tonight.
让你回到小公主身边吧
I’ll let you get back to the little lady.
按♥摩♥下肚子 她是胀气
Tummy massage. She’s got colic.
你要帮她按♥摩♥她的肚子
You got to massage her tummy.
听着 你可以买♥♥涨气贴
Look, now, you can get colic tabs,
但我按照他们说的按♥摩♥肚子以后
but someone once told me about a tummy massage,
我们就发现我家小朋友很受用
and we always found that that worked best on my little guy.
坚持住 会好起来的
Hang in there. It gets better.
好了 祝你晚安
All right. You have a good night.
晚安
Good night.
♪ 划 划 划小船 ♪
♪ Row, row, row your boat ♪
♪ 轻轻地顺着河流 ♪
♪ Gently down the stream ♪
♪ 开心 愉快 梦幻 美妙 ♪
♪ Merrily, merrily merrily, merrily ♪
♪ 人生如梦 ♪
♪ Life is but a dream ♪
这些 这些很好吃哦
These are… These are pretty yummy.
超级好吃的
This is pretty yummy.
你想 吃吧
You want… Here you go.
这儿 你会喜欢的
Here, you’re gonna like this.
就是这样
There you go.
好 那
Okay, that…
我有办法了 我有办法了
I got a better idea. I got a better idea.
然后
And…
好的 我们有 看一下
All right, we got… Let’s see.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
就是这样 就是这样
There you go. There you go.
真棒
That’s good.
你真的很棒
You’re really good.
你非常非常棒
You’re really very good.
噢 你吃完了 噢
Oh, you’re done. Oh.
都吃干净了 你确实饿了
You finished it. You are hungry.
好的 好的 好的 等等
Okay, okay, okay. Hold on.
请问 你知道治胀气的药在哪里吗
Excuse me. Do you know where colic medicine is?
四号♥过道的中间
Aisle four in the middle.
-四号♥过道的中 -等一下
– Aisle four in the mi… – Wait a minute.
你宝宝多大了
How old is your baby?
三四个月的样子 我猜
Three or four months, I guess.
你猜 把奶瓶给我
You guess? Give me this bottle.
你不能给胀气的宝宝
You don’t need to be using these bottles
用这种奶瓶好吗
for a colicky baby, okay?
这种奶瓶是给婴幼儿的 不是新生儿
These bottles are for infants, not newborns.
我的老天 我的脚好痛
Goodness. My feet hurt.
看 你需要有孔的奶瓶
See, you need the bottles with the vent system.
有孔就不会让空气到他们肚子里
The vent system keeps that air off of them bellies.
我猜所有事都是妈妈管的吧
Bet you the mama does all of the work.
不 她
No, she…
那这 这里有那种有孔的奶瓶吗
Well, do… do you have the vent-system bottles here?
我时间不太多
I don’t have a lot of time.
我正在带你去找呢
I’m taking them to you right now.
四号♥过道的中间 就是这
Aisle four in the middle, right here.
我们所有的奶瓶都在这边了
Now these are all of our bottles.
这儿是胀气贴 我更喜欢用驱风剂
Here the colic tabs. I like the gripe water, though.
我孩子病的时候可管用了
That’ll always help me when my kid was sick
那你喂完宝宝怎么拍嗝
Now, how are you burping the baby after you feed it?
我是说 因为大多数人
I mean, because a lot of people
都会错误地去拍孩子的背
make the mistake of patting the baby.
你不需要去拍她 你要去上下晃动
You don’t need to pat a baby. You got to bounce that baby.
-是男孩还是女孩 -女孩
– Is it a boy or girl? – It’s a girl.
叫什么名字
What’s her name?
-艾拉 -艾拉
– Ella. – Ella?
像艾拉·菲茨杰拉德
Like Ella Fitzgerald!
♪ 嘟 嘟 嘟 ♪
♪ Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo ♪
那真是 我有五个爱摇滚的儿子
That’s… I got five rock-head boys.
-我快受不了他们了 -但是
– I can’t stand them. – But…
你要做的就是上下摇晃艾拉
Now, what you want to do is, you want to bounce Ella
不要拍 上下摇晃
Don’t pat. Bounce Ella.
把卡住的奶嗝给她摇出来
Bounce that burp right out of Ella.
我猜你的老婆就是用拍的
I bet you that wife of yours is patting.
所以她才会胀气
That’s why she got that colic.
这里哪些是有孔的奶瓶
Which one of them are the vented bottles?
-就在那里 -粉色那个吗
– That right over there. – The pink one?
你老婆是喂的母乳吗
Is your wife breastfeeding?
-她是什么 -她是用母乳吗
– Is she what? – Does she breastfeed?
-噢 没有 -没有吗
– Oh, no. – No?
那你是用什么配方的奶粉
And what kind of formula are you using?
蛋白质 大豆 酪蛋白
Hydrolyzed, soy, casein?
是浓缩粉吗
Is it concentrate powder?
是便携装吗
Is it ready-to-go?
我不会用那个酪蛋白的
I wouldn’t use that casein.
那个酪蛋白 很有问题
That casein, something wrong with it.
他们就想骗我们
They trying to trick us,
引起那些宝宝生病 很可能引起胀气
because those babies get sick, and probably cause that colic.
我会用水解蛋白因为水解蛋白
I would use the hydrolyzed because the hydrolyzed
对消化系统很好
is better on the digestive system.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
嗯 祝你好运
Well, good luck!
♪ 从马里布到圣地亚哥 ♪
♪ Malibu to San Diego ♪
♪ 圣佛朗西斯科和圣马特奥 ♪
♪ San Francisco, San Mateo ♪
♪ 噢 噢 在加利福尼亚 ♪
♪ Oh, oh, up in California ♪
♪ 我们都在加利福尼亚 ♪
♪ We’ve been up in California ♪
嗨 艾拉
Hi, Ella.
你很好 你很好
You’re okay. You’re okay.
嗨 艾拉
Hi, Ella.
你还 你还好吗 你还好吗
Are you… Are you okay? Are you okay?
是吗 刚刚吓到我了
You are? That scared me.
但你还好吗
But you’re okay?
我还以为你撞到头了
I thought you were going to hit your head.
♪ 洗澡真好玩 ♪
♪ Washing is fun ♪
嘿 别哭啊
Hey. Don’t cry.
你想知道些有趣的事吗
Do you want to know something funny?
我在加利福尼亚住了将近25年
I’ve lived in California almost 25 years,
我从没去过海滩
and I’ve never been to the beach.
我有了个想法
I had kind of an idea.
你想和我一起去海边玩一天吗
Would you want to spend the day at the ocean with me?
你想和我一起去吗
Is that a yes?
是吗
Yeah?
你也想吗
You want to?
你同意了
Yeah? You do?
我也想去
I do, too!
那得坐火车去 我们可以坐火车
There’s a train! We can take a train.
那是大海
That’s the ocean.
看 艾拉
Look, Ella.
你试试
Here.
我以前跟你说过我父亲有集邮的习惯吗
Did I ever tell you that my dad used to collect stamps?
他有一件令人难以置信的收藏品
He had an incredible collection.
你知道每种动物都有
Do you know that they have a different stamp
不同的邮票吗
for every animal?
没错
Yeah.
我永远记得他走进他那间
I’ll always remember going into his study
收藏着集邮册的书房♥
where he kept his library of stamp books.
那里到处都是灰因为我父亲一直吸烟
The place was covered with ash because he smoked all the time.
但我们会坐在那里
But we would sit in there,
我们会写下所有邮票的目录编号♥
and we would write down all the catalog numbers of the stamps
然后寄出去
that we wanted to mail away for.
我以前很喜欢看他打开信封的样子
And I used to love watching him open the envelopes when they arrived
因为它们总是一模一样的
because they always were exactly the same,
在这些棕色蜡印的信封里
in these brown wax envelopes
笔迹也是一模一样的
with the exact same handwriting…
来自威斯康星州
Philip Caruso
阿普尔顿市的菲利普·卡鲁索
from Appleton, Wisconsin.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!