行吗 罗素
Okay, Russell?
别二进宫
Do not step in it.
行 好吗 好的 你是个好人
Okay. All right? All right. You’re a good man.
-继续努力 -好
– You keep going. – Yeah.
-好吗 行吗 -好的
– Okay? Yeah? – Okay.
欢迎来到特洛伊炭烤汉堡
Welcome to Troy’s Burgers.
网咖
有什么能帮你的吗
How can I help you?
我想上一下网
Um, I’d like to use the Internet.

Okay.
-坐哪儿 都行吗 -随便坐
– Just any… anywhere? – Go wherever. Yeah.
然后你就 你就滚动鼠标
So then you just… you just scroll up.
滚动鼠标
Just scroll?
然后你就输入
And then you just type in, like,
你想在搜索栏里找的任何人或任何事
whoever or whatever you’re looking for in the search field.
你父亲的名字是什么
What’s your dad’s name?
大卫·米林斯
David Millings.
大卫 好
David. All right.
有很多查询结果
So you got a lot of hits,
所以你需要缩小查询范围
so you’re gonna have to narrow down your search.
你可以加上他的中间名或者
Like, uh, you could do his, like, middle name or…
或者加上你母亲的名字 也行
or put in your mom’s name too, I guess.
我能和你拍张照片吗
Hey, is it cool if I take a picture with you real quick?
我的意思是 这
I mean, it’s just that
遇到一个从来没上过网的人多新鲜啊
how often is it that you meet someone who’s never been online?
大卫·厄尔·米林斯
大卫·厄尔·米林斯于2001年5月24日因心脏病并发症去世
没关系 老罗
It’s okay, Russ.
这是你第一次迟到
It’s the first time you’ve been late.
我很高兴不用打电♥话♥给德里克来替班
I’m just glad I didn’t have to call Derek to cover.
记住休息时间是15分钟
Just try to remember that breaks are 15 minutes
除非你连上两个班 好吗
unless you’re pulling a double, okay?
好的 我不能丢了这份工作
Okay. I can’t lose this job.
老罗 你不会丢了这份工作的 好吗
Russ, you’re not gonna lose this job, okay?
老天 我多希望有10个你这样的员工
Hell, I wish I had 10 of you.
放轻松
Just relax.
快点 这儿没人
Hey, hurry up. There’s no line.
老罗
Russ.
你去倒垃圾 然后午休
I need a dumpster run, and then take your lunch.
老罗 你今晚能连上两个班吗
Hey, Russ. Can you do a double tonight?
好 行 可以
Okay. Yeah, I guess.
我真不好意思开口问你
I mean, I hate to ask,
但是德里克生病了
but Derek is sick,
托德已经在加班了
and Todd’s already into his overtime.

Okay.
你最好了
You’re the best.
-贝卡 -怎么了
– Hey, Becca? – Yeah?
我能去办点儿事吗
Is it cool if… if I run an errand over…
在那边 就一会儿
over there for a minute?
什么
What?
我能去那边办点事吗
Is it okay if I… if I run an errand over there
非常快
if… if it’s really quick?
当然 你午休呢 想干什么都行
Duh! You’re on break. You can do whatever you want.
只要你按时回来 只是别当个怪人
Long as you come back on time. Just don’t be a weirdo.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
不客气
Welcome.
欢迎来到特洛伊炭烤汉堡
Welcome to Troy’s Burger’s.
有什么能帮你的吗
How can I help you?
你没有 你 没有手♥机♥
You don’t… You don’t have a cellphone?
没有
No.
你还没有邮箱地址
And you don’t have an e-mail address?
没有
No.
这 这太他妈酷了 兄弟
That’s… That’s fucking cool, man.
你之前在哪儿 兄弟 在监狱吗
Where the fuck you been, dude? In prison?

Yeah.
太糟了
Oh, shit.
等等 你 你是犯什么事进去的
Wait, y-you would have had to been in there for what, like…
20年
20 years.
-20年 -21年 是的
– 20 years? – 21, yeah.
见鬼
Holy shit.
靠 兄弟 什么
Damn, dude. What…
冒昧问一句 你干过
Hey, is it okay if I ask? Did you, like…
是 是非法持有毒品
I-It was possession of narcotics
并蓄意贩卖♥♥
with the intent to distribute.
就因为做毒品买♥♥卖♥♥在监狱待了20年吗
You did 20 years in prison for dealing drugs?
你是搞了多少磅
Well, how many pounds were you slinging?
一盎司
An ounce.
大♥麻♥
Of pot.
快他妈闭嘴吧
Shut the fuck up.
你简直就是在搞我
You are literally fucking me right now.
我没有搞你
I’m not literally fucking you.
我没有
I’m not.
那怎么会
Well, then how the…
什 什么
Wh… What?
你又不是黑人
You’re not black.
那是我第三次触犯到加利福尼亚的法律
It was my third offense in the state of California,
所以算是三振出局了
so it was my third strike.
等等 他们还在干这事吗
Wait, they still do that shit?
不 他们没在做了
No, they don’t do it anymore.
那你知道现在已经基本上合法了吧
Well, you know it’s practically legal now, right?
兄弟 给 给你注册个邮件吧
Dude, let… let’s get you an e-mail.
你还需要多久能干完
Hey, so how much longer, you think?
我要 拖完这里
Oh, I have… have this,
还有女厕 然后倒垃圾
I have the women’s, and then the trash.
好的 那我就先溜了
Okay. So I’m gonna skate early.
你来锁门可以的吧
Are you cool closing up?
这是后门的备用钥匙
This is my spare key to the back door,
办公室已经锁好了
and the office is already locked.
但如果我之后锁门的话
But if I lock the door behind me,
钥匙该 该怎么办
w-what do I do with the key?
明天还给我就好了
You just give it back to me tomorrow.
但我到周六才上班
But I don’t work till Saturday.
没事的 你那时候再给我也行
It’s cool. You can give it to me then.
我要 我要去 打个电♥话♥ 好吗
I’m gonna… I’m gonna make a… a call, okay?
锁上了
It’s locked.
也许我
Maybe I…
她叫艾拉
艾 艾拉
E-Ella?
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
911 有什么紧急情况
911. What’s your emergency?
呃 我 呃
Um… I, um…
先生 我没办法听清 你需要大声点
Sir, I can’t understand you. You’re gonna have to speak up.
没什么紧急情况
There’s no emergency.
干 白♥痴♥
Shit. Stupid.
你是罗素·米林斯吗
Are you Russell Millings?
是我
I’m me.
麻烦你开下门可以吗
Can you open the door, please?
你之前拨♥打♥了911
We’re, uh, following up on a 911 call
我们跟进一下
you made earlier this evening.
你有遇到什么紧急情况吗
Did you have an emergency?
我 我没有 我告诉他们了
I… I didn’t, and I told them.
你有证件吗
Do you have your license on you?
我有身份证
I have an I.D. card.
可以的
That’ll do.
你的孩子在里面吗
Is that your child in there?
男孩还是女孩
Boy or girl?
女孩
Girl.
好的
Okay.
身份证能给我看下吗 米林斯先生
Do you mind grabbing that I.D. for me, Mr. Millings?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!