Look at me, look at me, look at me, look at me.
看着我 -天呐
Look at me. -Oh, my God.
看着我
Look at me.
听着
Listen.
首先…听着 -你干嘛呢
First of all… Listen. -What are you doing?
听着 我要说的是谢谢你
Listen, I want to say thank you, okay?
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
谢谢你一直
I want to thank you for being so patient
没有嫌弃我 -昆汀·布伦森…
with me. -Oh, Quentin Brunson…
听着 谢谢你一直没有嫌弃我
Listen, thank you for being patient with me.
你疯了 -我为你自豪
You’re crazy, man. -I am extremely proud of you.
任何时候看到你我都心动不已
And, I mean, every day you blow my mind.
天呐 我们在哪
Oh, my God. Where are we?
没什么难得倒你
There’s absolutely nothing that you cannot do.
我知道将来
And I just know that you’re going to be
你会是位很棒的妈妈
an amazing mother to our kids one day.
我爱你 -这都是真的吗
And I love you. -Is this real?
我爱你
I love you. I love you.
我会爱你到老 艾希莉
I love you. And I will continue to love you forever. Ashley…
我不是在做梦吧
Am I awake?
他们是谁 -都是真的
Who are these people? -This is real. This is real.
天呐 -艾希莉
Oh, my God. -Ashley.
好了 已经…
All right. It’s been…
还好我没吃东西 否则我会紧张到吐的
Thank God you didn’t let me eat. I would have thrown up.
已经过了这么久了
This has been a long time coming.
天呐 我已经成为你女朋友这么久了
Oh, my God, I’ve been your girlfriend for so long.
宝贝
Well, babe…
天呐 -你愿意…
Oh, my God. -Will– Okay.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你愿意嫁给我吗 小艾希莉
Will you marry me, little Ashley?
在现实世界里 -在现实世界里
In real life? -In real life.
我愿意 -你愿意
Yeah. -Yes?
你好 艾希莉
Hello, Ashley. Hi.
你好 昆汀 你还好吗
Hi, Quentin. You all right?
去坐吧
Go sit front row. Go… go sit down
我还活着吧 -坐下来慢慢欣赏表演
Am I alive? -and enjoy the show.
幸好她答应了
Thank God she said yes, ’cause I didn’t know
不然我不知道这首歌♥该唱给谁
who I was going to have to sing this song to next,
是你还是他
you or him.
天呐 看看她
Oh, my God, look at her–
她还没反应过来
she’s so in shock.
哈哈
Ha ha!
太有爱了 她在哭
Oh, that was lovely– a little cry.
好了 这首歌♥献给你们俩
All right, here we go. This is for you two.
「Make You Feel My Love」
*When the rain is blowing in your face*
*And the whole world is on your case*
*I could offer you a warm embrace*
*To make you feel my love*
*When the evening shadows and the stars appear*
*And there is no one there to dry your tears*
*I could hold you for a million years*
*To make you feel my love*
*I know you haven’t made your mind up yet*
*But I would never do you wrong*
*I’ve known it from the moment that we met*
*No doubt in my mind where you belong*
她泪崩了
She’s cryin’ her eyes out.
*I’d go hungry, I’d go black and blue*
*And I’d go crawling down the avenue*
*No, there’s nothing that I wouldn’t do*
*To make you feel my love*
*Yeah I*
*The storms are raging on the rollin’ seas*
*And on the highway of regret*
*The winds of change are blowing wild and free*
*You ain’t seen nothing like me yet*
*I can make you happy, make your dreams come true*
*Nothing that I wouldn’t do*
*Go to the ends of this earth for you*
*To make you feel my love*
*Lord, I*
*To make you feel my*
*Love*
恭喜
Congratulations.
你是怎样重新开始约会的
How do you start dating again?
你不玩交友软件的吧
I mean, you can’t go on a dating app. Do you, like…
不玩 -还是听朋友的介绍
No. -…take advice from friends
“我认识谁谁谁”
or somebody says, “Oh, I know somebody”?
我要问你一个大家都想知道的问题
Let’s go to the question everybody wants to know.
其中一个是
One of the questions
关于体重的
certainly is this whole weight thing.
你在两年内瘦了100磅 -差不多
And you lost a hundred pounds in two years. -Around that, yeah.
差不多两年内100磅 -差不多
Around that? A hundred pounds in two years. -Around, yeah.
你的目的不是为了减肥
And then you said it wasn’t even really about the weight.
不是 -是什么
No. -So what was it about?
主要是我的焦虑感
It was about my anxiety mainly.
我离婚后
I had the most terrifying anxiety attacks
十分焦虑
after I left my marriage.
我什么都不想干
They’d paralyze me completely
令我很困惑
and made me so confused because I wouldn’t be
我控制不了自己的身体
able to have any control over my body.
我知道有些东西正在变化
But I knew that I-I was aware of it all happening.
就像我人在这里
It was like I was still very much there
但身体去了别处
while my whole body was just, like, on another planet
感觉就是这样
it felt like, you know?
我一直都有锻炼
And I’ve always worked out a bit.
每周锻炼几次背部
You know, a couple times a week for my back.
不会练得很过
Not very hard. But you know.
我年轻时背部不太好
‘Cause I’ve had a bad back since I was a teenager.
我开始注意到教练的存在
And I started to notice a how much I trusted
而且我很信任他
my trainer and his, like, presence
他和我在健身房♥时不会焦虑
when I was feeling so lost, but also that I didn’t have
甚至能消除莫名的失落感
any anxiety when I was with him at the gym.
所以我每天都会健身
So then I-I picked it up every day and then
因为我无事可做
I had nothing else to do, and I think
它变成了我的习惯
it was just, it became my time.
改变我无所事事的日子
Me having a plan every day when I had no plans.
我不知道会有什么变化
I had no idea what each day was going to bring
我只知道
for me but me knowing that,
早上九点了我得去健身房♥
okay, at 9:00 a.m., I’m gonna go to the gym.
规范作息
Okay, great. Well, that gives me some discipline.
下午一点了我得去爬山
Okay, 1:00 p.m. I’m going to go for a hike.
每天就像完成待办事项
You know, having these sort of pins in my day
让我保持状态 -你完全没有
helped me keep myself together. -So you weren’t even
正式减过肥
starting out trying to lose weight?
完全没有
No, not at all.
我根本没放在心上
I wasn’t bothered about that at all but…
自然而然就减了
in that process of having, you know, lost all of that weight,
这些事
I definitely really contributed towards
稳定了我的心态
me getting my mind right, you know.
确实是 -令我…
It did. -And giving me the– absolutely.
它磨练了一切
It sharpened everything.
毫无疑问
Without a shadow of a doubt.
给了我真实的目标
Like, it gave me real purpose.
很有意思 因为你懂的
Interesting, because you know, I-I’ve been through this a few
我记得第一次瘦了的时候
times myself and I remember the first time I dropped,
瘦了大概67磅
you know, a lot of weight– I think it was like 67 pounds–
人们看到后开始有意见了
people were really upset and had stuff to say.
好像我背叛了他们
And it actually in many ways felt like I had abandoned them
怎样怎样 -对
or something. -Mm-hmm. Yeah.
在你的歌♥手生涯里
And lots of people are talking about your weight
大家都在讨论你的体重
and all in your business about it.
对 -我想知道
Yeah. -And I want to know,
减肥的经验是什么
what is the experience of losing this
对你来说是怎样的 人们对它是怎样的
been like for you and also people’s reaction to it?
我并没有感到惊讶
I’m not shocked or even fazed by it because
在当歌♥手的时候我的身体被物化
my body has been objectified my entire career.
我要么太壮了 要么太瘦了
I’m either too big, I’m either too small.
要么太性感 要么不性感
Like, you know, I’m either hot or I’m either not–
我从来没有因身体
like, whatever. I never looked up to anyone
而抬高任何人
because of their body.
我不钦慕任何人
You know, I never admired anyone because they had
因为他们都有着和大家
the same hair color as me or the same style as me.
一样的东西 -和你一样的体重
Or, you know, whatever, so… -Or were the same weight as you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!