我在说谎
I feel terrible.
我感觉糟透了
I broke up with my fianc.
未婚妻跟我分手了
My restaurant is gone, and I’m running out of money.
餐厅关门了,钱也花光了
I’m sorry.
我很难过
Don’t worry. Don’t be sorry.
别担心
Do you have a place yet?
你有地方住吗?
Not yet.
还没有
You’ll stay with me, then.
那就跟我一起住
Why? You don’t even know me.
什么? 你根本不了解我
Why? You don’t even know me.
什么? 你根本不了解我
I know one thing.
可我知道餐厅关门那晚
That last night at the restaurant
可我知道餐厅关门那晚
everyone is running around, even me
大家都到处乱跑,包括我自己
but I notice you in your little room.
我看到只有你还在洗盘子
You were not looking out
不像其他人傻呼呼的
you were not staring stupidly like the rest.
不像其他人傻呼呼的
You just kept working like a rock.
你一直在工作,像磐石一样坚定
You’re a good man, good friend.
你是个好人,是个好朋友,
What’s your name, by the way?
你叫什么?
Mike, I’m a nervous wreck.
Mike 我现在有点发神经,
I’m not doing well on my own.
有点控制不了自己
I feel vide.
我觉得我好像被淘空了,心里什么都没有
It’s like somebody has thrown away a piece of me.
我觉得我好像被淘空了,心里什么都没有
How do you say vide
怎么来形容这种感觉?
When there is nothing inside something?
怎么来形容这种感觉?
Hollow.
空虚
Yeah. That’s how I feel.
对,就是这种感觉
I feel so hollow.
我觉得很空虚
You would be doing me a favor, really.
给我个面子,一起喝杯酒吧
Just one drink.
给我个面子,一起喝杯酒吧
I can’t go back to that empty apartment by myself.
我不能一个人回到那空空的公♥寓♥
I will die. Please.
我会死的,求你了
That’s it. No more.
不不,够了,不喝了
You must try this one next.
你一定要尝尝这个 83年的高级葡萄酒
It’s a sexy little Margaux from ’83.
你一定要尝尝这个 83年的高级葡萄酒
I was going to give it to Matheson
本打算给马西森,让他就着蟑螂喝
to help wash down the bugs.
本打算给马西森,让他就着蟑螂喝
Mike, I don’t know how she found out.
我不知道Linda是怎么发现的她的
I was going to tell this other woman good-bye, anyway.
那个女人我迟早要跟她说拜拜
I only slept with her to help the loan for my restaurant.
跟她上♥床♥只是为了申请贷款
It’s not like I cheated, you know
这不能算欺骗,我只跟她搞过一次
and it was only once with this woman.
这不能算欺骗,我只跟她搞过一次
And I hardly came at all
没和她玩真的,仅仅应付了事
just a fraction of what I’m capable.
没和她玩真的,仅仅应付了事
I thought of Linda the entire time.
我心里只有Linda!如果这也叫背叛
If that can be twisted into something terrible
那这世上最理智的男人也要疯了
l’m surely the only sane man in a world gone mad.
那这世上最理智的男人也要疯了
Don’t you think?
你觉得呢?
I really couldn’t say, Anton.
我说不好,Anton
I’m going to get her back, Mike.
我要让她回来,Mike
She needs me.
她需要我
I have to get her back.
我一定要让她回来
This is really good.
这东西真好吃
I’m sorry. It is.
对不起,是好吃
Time for bed.
睡觉了
I have modeling work Waiting for me tomorrow.
明天我还要去做模特
A step down, yes, but Anton Depeux isn’t proud.
又重操旧业了,我Anton能上能下
Look at me, Mike.
看我的肚子
I haven’t gained a pound since my modeling days.
从当模特起没增加一磅肉
I’m going to be just fine, and you don’t worry about me.
我会好起来的,别为我担心
I guess I better be moseying on, then.
我还是走吧让你睡个好觉
Let you get your beauty rest.
我还是走吧让你睡个好觉
Please, a little longer.
别走再坐一会,奶油羹就要好了
You know, the cre caramel is almost done
别走再坐一会,奶油羹就要好了
and I have a very nice wine for my friend Pierre.
还有一瓶朋友送的好酒
I’ll be right back. Here you go. Please.
我马上拿来
Wait there.
请等一下
Maggie, come to the window.
玛吉,到窗户跟前来
Please, this wasn’t my idea.
这不是我的主意,别生我的气
Maggie, don’t be angry with me.
这不是我的主意,别生我的气
Maggie, look at him. How could I leave him?
你看他那个样子我怎么能走?
I haven’t done this in years.
我好多年没有祈祷了
How is it in English?
用英语怎么说?
“Our Father, who art in heaven ”
圣父,在天之灵
“Our Father, who art in heaven ” I miss my father.
圣父在天之灵,我想我父亲
“Hallowed be Thy name ”
您的的圣名光芒万丈
“Hollow hollow ”
hollow(空虚)?
“Hallowed be Thy name ”
是圣名,您的圣名光芒万丈
Stay out of my business.
别管我的事
(战斗)
After you, Abner and Evelyn.
我们是飞机,飞啊飞得高
Marching good. We’re being a snake.
我们是蟒蛇,样子了不得
A snake. We’re looking good.
我们是蟒蛇,样子了不得
Now be an elephant.
And marching and two and
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
Sam, it is you.
Sam,真的是你
You’re here because of me?
你是为我来的吗?
God, Sam, I can’t believe you’re actually here with me.
哦,天那,难以置信你真的和我在一起
I can’t, either.
我也是
If only you knew What I’ve been going through
你不知道这几天都发生了什么事
the last couple of days.
你不知道这几天都发生了什么事
Listen to me, feeling sorry for myself.
天那,我真为自己遗憾
You know what I miss?
知道吗?我好想念我们的中午
I miss noon.
知道吗?我好想念我们的中午
Me, too.
我也是
Sometimes I look up and wave at the sky.
我有时看着天空招手
The kids think I’m nuts. – I know.
孩子们以为我疯了 -我明白
Of course you do.
你当然明白
You’ve been watching me through your telescope
在家乡时你用天文望远镜看我
all the way from Archer’s Bluff.
在家乡时你用天文望远镜看我
Sam, you’re the best.
Sam,你是最好的人
How could I ever leave you? What was I thinking?
我为什么要离开你?
How could I ever leave you? What was I thinking?
我为什么要离开你?
Why did you?
为什么?
I don’t know. I’m nuts.
不知道,爸爸说我是傻瓜
That’s what my father says.
这不是回答
That’s not a real answer.
(法国餐厅)
I know.
我知道,我知道
(即将开业)
Why did I ever leave you, Sam?
我为什么离开你?
You’re so generous and kind and honest.
你那么温柔那么善良,忠诚
Linda, you don’t know everything about me.
其实你并不十分了解我
Of course I do.
我当然了解你
You’re my Milky way man.
你是我的天文小子
You’re in love with that man?
你爱上那个男人了吗?
You’re breaking my heart!
你让我心痛欲裂
Get him off! Come on!
滚开
Kiss me, Sam, please.
吻我,Sam
I got a stud.
我打了舌环
That I didn’t know.
我没发现
Linda, let’s go!
Linda,我们该走了
I got to go.
天哪,我得走了
Come to my hotel tonight.
到我住的旅馆来
The Evangeline, eight o’clock?
晚上八点好吗?
Eight o’clock. I’ll be there.
八点?我会去的
Let’s give that man a hand.
Thank you, thank you.
Go to hell! Take anything you want.
见鬼去吧 随便拿好了,
Don’t forget the TV!
别忘了电视机
And don’t forget the sofa also!
还有沙发
Voleurs! Fascistes!
法♥西♥斯♥!
How dare you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!