As for you
至于你
taking my little girl away from me.
把孙女从我身边夺走
Come here now!
你给我过来
I’m Margaret’s Nana.
我是玛格丽特的祖母
It’s such a pleasure to finally meet you, Anton.
很高兴见到你,Anton
I’m very happy to finally be meeting you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
If we hurry, We can get you some vanilla custard
我们快点走还来得及
at Di Roberti’s before it closes.
去德罗伯第吃香草奶蛋糊
The spoon goes in right side up, dear.
勺子要从右边舀起,亲爱的
We weren’t brought up in a barn.
我们不是野蛮人
Nana, you got something in your teeth right here.
你牙上有东西
Here, hand them to me.
在哪儿 把假牙给我
Oh, you little bitch!
你这个小坏蛋
Oh, dear, it’s late.
天晚了,我该回家了
I think I better be getting home.
天晚了,我该回家了
You have to go already?
这么快就要走?
I’ve got a yoga class in the morning.
早上我要学瑜珈
But first, I want to take your picture.
先让我给你们拍张照片,
Move in closer.
靠近点
Put your arm around her, Anton.
搂着她
Put your arm around her.
搂着她
Maggie, don’t make a face.
玛吉,别做鬼脸
I’m not.
我没有
She always makes a face When you take her picture.
一照相她就做鬼脸
I do not.
才不是呢
For Pete’s sake, just act natural.
天哪,自然点
Why don’t you give her a kiss, Anton?
你吻她,Anton
It’s my mistake.
都怪我
Don’t be shy. Come on.
别不好意思
You can do better than that, Anton.
热情一点
Yeah, Anton, you can do better than that.
是啊Anton,热情一点
Did you see a flash?
闪光灯闪了吗?
God, I hate these things.
我讨厌这些玩意
Come on, kiss.
快吻她
All right, Maggie, dear, Will you take care of the check?
玛吉,你来付帐单
Just spend the night with us.
今晚别走了
In that Bohemian hell hole?
住在你那个鬼地方?
How long were you in our hell hole before we got there?
您在我们那个鬼地方等了多久?
Not very long. I just straightened up a little.
不太久,打扫了一下
Listened to the radio.
听了会收音机
What radio?
什么收音机?
Oh, the radio.
那个收音机
What was on the radio?
收音机讲了什么?
Some little radio play.
一个老广播剧,
More like a soap opera.
像是肥皂剧
I’m ashamed to admit I listened to that silly thing.
我都不好意思承认听了那种东西
What was it about? – Who cares?
说了些什么?-管他呢,
I want to hear more about the both of you.
我想知道更多你俩的事
I’m interested, too.
我也很感兴趣
Let’s see, it was two characters.
我想想 有两个人物
A Frenchman and a girl.
一个法国人和一个女孩
In the beginning, he’s on his way home
他回到家
and she’s upset about something.
她为了一件事很不高兴
It turns out she thinks he’s having an affair.
原来她以为他有外遇了
And he says, “I didn’t, I didn’t!”
他说“我没有,我没有”
And she says, “Well, how do you explain this?”
她说“你怎么解释这个?”
and shows him some undergarments she found in the couch
她拿出女人内♥裤♥ 说是从沙发底下翻出来的
and some other things he can’t explain, and he denies it.
他否认有外遇
Then she says something about monkeys.
她说什么猴子的事
I really couldn’t follow that.
这一段我没听懂
And then there was silence for a bit
后来男的沉默了一会就承认了
and then he confesses.
后来男的沉默了一会就承认了
He what?
什么?
He confesses.
他承认了,他说他上了别的女人
He was seeing another woman
他承认了,他说他上了别的女人
an investor or something. It was a little confusing.
是个什么投资人,真让人弄不懂
Come on, let’s go!
快点,开车了
Then what happened?
那后来呢?
He starts crying and begging her to forgive him
他开始哭求她原谅
and she says a certain four-letter word
她说了好几遍骂人的话
more than a couple of times and storms out.
就冲出去了
I didn’t know you were so interested in this kind of thing.
我还不知道你们爱听这种故事
I didn’t know you were so interested in this kind of thing.
我还不知道你们爱听这种故事
We listen to that show all the time.
我们一直在听这个节目
Watch your fingers.
小心你的手指
I’ve got it.
Good.
Look at him.
All right.
I can’t. I have to go.
我不和你聊了,我在等电♥话♥
I’m waiting for a call. Shit.
我不和你聊了,我在等电♥话♥
Qui est I? Who is it?
是谁?Linda?
Anton? I’m Mr. Green.
Anton,我是格林先生
Linda’s father.
他是谁?
How are you? Come on.
Linda的父亲 -您好,请进
Can I offer you something, a cup
要不要喝点什么?
“Anton, you hurt me very badly.
“Anton,你伤透了我的心
“All I asked for was honesty, and you betrayed me.
我要的只是真诚,可你欺骗了我
“I had hoped ”
我希望 ”
Ah, hell
见鬼
I can’t believe it. We did it!
真不敢相信,我们成功了
Why?
为什么
We did it, Sam!
我们成功了,Sam
All this time, and we weren’t even here for it.
等了那么久居然错过了分手场面
What are you going to do now?
现在你打算怎么办?
She left suddenly, right?
她是突然离开的
So she probably went someplace familiar.
她肯定会搬到熟悉的地方去
To the hotel where she was staying before.
可能是她住过的那家旅馆
You’re probably right.
你很可能是对的
What are you waiting for, Sam?
那还等什么,去找她
Go get her.
什么?
Now?
现在?
Yeah, now. What’s the matter with now?
为什么不能是现在?
I can’t. What would it look like?
我不能马上露面 那样像什么话?
Who cares? She’s not thinking straight.
管他呢?她无法冷静思考
She’ll buy anything.
你说什么她都会相信
What’s the big hurry to get me out of here?
你为什么急着打发我走?
Look, if you don’t want her after all this
你是不是不想要她了?
Of course I do.
当然想要
I don’t care about that.
那好,不管怎么样这是你的事
It’s your business.
那好,不管怎么样这是你的事
I still got some work to do
我还有事要做,请别介意 我很想有私人空间
and, no offense, but I really miss my privacy.
我还有事要做,请别介意 我很想有私人空间
I thought we could just take a minute to say good-bye.
我们总该道个别
I mean, it feels kind of strange to not
不然我觉得不正常
You have to wreck everything, don’t you?
你非要毁了他的一切是吧?
Are we done saying good-bye yet?
我们已经说过再见了吧? 是的
You’re still here.
那还不走?
(卫♥生♥部♥指令关闭)
No, she does not want to see you.
你怎么敢这样?
You are not welcome.
我说了她不想见你,你不受欢迎
You try and sneak in here again, and you’re going to jail.
再溜进来就让你蹲监狱
How dare you, you salopard?
你怎么能这样,我要搞死你的头
I rape your skull!
你怎么能这样,我要搞死你的头
Dishwasher!
刷盘子的!
I knew it was you.
我知道是你
Anton, hi.
Anton,嗨!
Is that any kind of greeting for your old boss?
你就这么跟老板打招呼?
How are you?
你好吗?
I’ve never been better.
从没这么好过,每天都在过节
Every day is a holiday, every night the Fourth of July.
每天晚上都是国♥庆♥节
Oh, good. Well, I better be going.
很好,很好 我得走了
I’m lying.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!