and they used to chase him around all day
以为他是妈妈 于是整天跟在开着割草机的园丁后面,呱呱呱
While he drove around on his lawn mower.
以为他是妈妈 于是整天跟在开着割草机的园丁后面,呱呱呱
That’s exactly what it feels like.
没错,就是那种感觉
It’s like she’s branded on my brain.
她好像刻进我脑子里
What happened to this guy
你知道然后发生了什么了吗 有一天园丁忘了鸭子在后面
is that one day he forgot the ducks were there.
你知道然后发生了什么了吗 有一天园丁忘了鸭子在后面
He put the mower in reverse, chewed them to pieces.
后退的时候把小鸭子压死了
Don’t you know any happy stories?
你就不能讲点高兴的事?
There he is.
他来了
That’s him!
那就是他
Let’s get him!
我们去
我要打你们的屁♥股♥
Our work is done.
大功告成
Midgets coming out of the blue.
孩子们突然把我围住了 我抱起一个掩护自己
I had to protect myself with one of them.
孩子们突然把我围住了 我抱起一个掩护自己
Midgets coming out of the blue?
孩子们突然包围你?
Yeah. Little children shooting perfume at me.
他们朝着我喷香水
From their guns.
香水?-从他们的枪里
Perfume from their guns?
他们的枪里放香水?
Yeah. Water guns?
水枪
Squirt guns?
是喷水枪?
Yeah, I think. Squirt guns.
对,就是喷水枪
Spooky, huh?
奇怪,真是怪事
Wait, the loaf, I think it’s burning.
等一下,好像羊肉糊了
Look at him trying to weasel his way out of it.
你看他千方百计为自己狡辩
He didn’t do anything, Sam.
他说的都是事实,Sam
Anton, don’t you think it’s a little peculiar
小孩向你喷香水 你不觉得这事太奇怪了吗?
that little children would be shooting perfume at you?
小孩向你喷香水 你不觉得这事太奇怪了吗?
I thought it was something American kids do.
我以为美国小孩都这样新潮 我们应该坐下来
A fad, I don’t know. We should have some salad.
我以为美国小孩都这样新潮 我们应该坐下来
It’s very expensive perfume, Anton.
那种香水很贵,我用过
I used to wear that perfume.
那种香水很贵,我用过
Good call, Sam!
Sam,干的漂亮!
Last week you had lipstick on your collar.
上星期你领子上有口红
From the monkey.
是猴子亲的
And now perfume
现在又是
from squirt guns from rich New York kids.
有钱的纽约孩子对着你洒香水
What are the odds
怎么奇怪的事都发生在你身上?
of something like that happening to one person?
怎么奇怪的事都发生在你身上?
I don’t know. Ask a mathematician.
我不知道,去问数学家
Ask your old boyfriend, the Milky way man.
去问你以前的男友天文小子
That’s you, Sam.
说你呢,Sam
What are you getting at?
你想说什么?
You’re driving me crazy.
你快把我逼疯了
Anton, I want you to promise me something.
Anton,答应我一件事
Just promise that if you were ever doing anything
答应我 如果发生什么事你一定告诉我
that you would tell me.
答应我 如果发生什么事你一定告诉我
Why are you even thinking of such a thing?
Linda,你怎么会有这种想法?
Maybe we could work it out.
有问题你可以跟我讲
I just couldn’t take it if you were lying to me.
可我受不了你欺骗我
Sweetie, Why would I have sex with a hamburger
要是我能和牛排做♥爱♥ 为什么还要去勾引汉堡包?
When I can make love to a steak?
要是我能和牛排做♥爱♥ 为什么还要去勾引汉堡包?
Oh, come on.
答应我?
Forget about it.
说话算话
She’s this close, Sam.
她就差一点了,Sam
This close.
就一点点!
Bring some cups and saucers.
And bring some other bottles.
What did I miss?
我错过了什么?
I think we’re getting to them.
我们就快成功了,我绝对肯定
I definitely think that we’re getting to them.
我们就快成功了,我绝对肯定
Did you get the sweet and sour?
买♥♥糖醋肉了吗? -当然
Look, my darling
你看我的手正好能盖住我的膝盖
I wanted to show you how well my hands fit on my knees
你看我的手正好能盖住我的膝盖
and to give you a little kiss.
让我给你
Get away from me, please. You are rude.
离我远点 别碰我,你这个畜牲
But I love you, my little lamb. I must have you.
我爱你,小羊羔,我要得到你
My love is throbbing at quite a fevered cadence.
我的爱随着激昂的旋律羁动
You cannot have me.
不行,我的爱留给另一个人
My love is reserved for another.
不行,我的爱留给另一个人
You cannot mean
你指得不是
Yes, the Milky way man!
对,是那个天文小子
No! Anyone but him.
不,除了他是谁都行
This is a man who can predict puffer cluster emissions.
这个人能预测星云爆发
To him I am nothing.
跟他相比我什么都不是
A little, teeny l’m a worm.
我是那么渺小,整个一个可怜虫
I love his emissions.
我喜欢他爆发
Not every man
不是每个男人都能 .. 成为天文小子
can be a Milky way man.
不是每个男人都能 .. 成为天文小子
What will you do now?
你现在打算怎么办?
Forlorn, I will roam the earth by myself, thinking of you
你抛弃了我!我只能在地球上四处徘徊 心里想着你
and pausing occasionally to have the sex with the skullses.
偶尔停下跟骷髅做♥爱♥
That’s good.
很好,
Now be quiet about that
不许再说了
or I will make you eat another one of those pecans!
不然我就让你再吃一个猪鞭
This is very good.
味道很好
Look how I’m licking my fingers. You like that?
看我怎么舔手指 -你喜欢吗?
I like everything. I am French.
我什么都喜欢,我是法国人
Ordering!
点菜
I’ve been dying for one of these all night.
一晚上我都在想这东西
Can I ask you a question, Anton?
能问你个问题吗?
Sure you can.
当然,问吧
How do you like America?
你喜欢美国吗?
Why do you ask?
为什么问这个?
You’re French.
你是法国人
Do you ever miss it?
你不想家?
Do you ever get lonely for your own country?
你不觉得孤单?
I was never so much French since I’ve been here.
来这里后我更热爱法国了
You know Superman?
知道超人吗?
That’s me, I’m Superman.
就是我,我就是超人
And France was like Krypton.
法国就像克里普顿星球 在那每个人都是超人
On Krypton everybody was Superman.
法国就像克里普顿星球 在那每个人都是超人
You make a nice sauce.
你做的调味汁不错 人人都会做调味汁
Everybody make a nice sauce.
你做的调味汁不错 人人都会做调味汁
You say hello to a nice woman With your French accent
你用你的法国口音跟小妞打招呼
and everybody says, “Hello!”
在我们那里大家都是这种口音 “嗨喽”
But here on Earth, the moment I arrived
我一到这就知道
I knew this was the place I had special powers.
我能在这里能大干一番
I talk about my little town
一提到我家乡 银行家们就会打开支票说
and the bankers open their checkbooks and say
一提到我家乡 银行家们就会打开支票说
“How great, charming, and exotic you are, Anton.”
你真了不起,迷人,又有异国情调
I could read the phone book to a woman
女人听到我读电♥话♥簿就会浑身发软
and they become hypnotized, Wet as morning daisies.
像清晨的雏菊一样湿润
Here I have these powers.
在这里我有种种威力
Back home, I was nothing.
在家乡我什么都不是
But here, I’m Superman.
但在这里我是超人
Hip-hip, America! Hip-hip, land of freedom!
美国万岁!自♥由♥之国万岁!
Now you, you’re not French.
你呢?你不是法国人
But it’s OK, you know?
没关系,在这国家里仍然有机会
You still have opportunity in this country.
没关系,在这国家里仍然有机会
Yesterday, he had no job, no future.
昨天他没有工作做,没有未来
But today, a step-up.
可今天就向前迈了一步
A little step, but a step.
虽是很小的一步但还是前进了
Soon you can afford a place to live and get a girlfriend.
你很快就能买♥♥♥房♥♥子,找到女朋友
I have a girlfriend.
我有女朋友
No, really. Pretty girl?
真的?他有女朋友,漂亮吗?
She’s the most wonderful woman in the world.
她是世界上最可爱的女人
She must love you a good deal.
她一定非常爱你
You think women only want men for their money?
女人只为了钱才要男人?
No, not just money.
不只是钱,还有权力和成就
Power also, and success.
不只是钱,还有权力和成就
Don’t fool yourself, dishwasher.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!