多英俊
Witness my matted chest hairs.
看我的胸毛性感吗?
They are nice, no?
看我的胸毛性感吗?
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
You look
你 太像了
Look at this.
看这个
I love you, Linda.
我爱你Linda
I hate you, Anton.
我恨你,安东
I got to make the bed.
我要铺床单了
Sure. Right.
哦,当然 好的
Can you clean the kitchen?
去把厨房♥打扫一下,我们该走了
We should get out of here.
去把厨房♥打扫一下,我们该走了
I think we should talk.
我觉得咱们得谈谈
Nothing to talk about.
没什么可谈的
Yes, there is. Something happened. I would like to talk about it.
发生了一些事,我想跟你谈谈
Yes, there is. Something happened. I would like to talk about it.
发生了一些事,我想跟你谈谈
Nothing happened, Sam.
什么也没发生,Sam
OK? Nothing happened.
什么也没有
I know what you’re going through.
我知道你很难过,我和你一样
I’m going through the same thing.
我知道你很难过,我和你一样
Get this straight, pal. I’m not like you.
我跟你不一样
I don’t care what you’re going through.
要是我们有一点相像
If I thought you and I were alike in the most trivial way
要是我们有一点相像
I would tie a rope around my neck.
我就找根绳子吊死
I’m sorry.
对不起
Last night wasn’t us, Maggie.
昨晚我们都把彼此当成了别人
I know. I’m glad you know.
很高兴你明白这点
Maybe we should just, I don’t know, call it a day.
或许,我们可以把一切都结束
You know what’s going to happen to her, Sam?
你猜Linda最后会怎么样?Sam
He’s going to make her feel like she’s the only woman in the world.
他会让她觉得 她是世界上唯一的女人
He’s going to make her feel like she’s the only woman in the world.
他会让她觉得 她是世界上唯一的女人
When he looks at her, it’ll be just like a kid
他看她的眼神
looks at a Christmas tree all lit up and shiny.
就像孩子看着圣诞树,闪闪发亮
For the first time, she’ll feel like she’s really been seen
她会第一次觉得她被人呵护
and really loved.
被人真正爱着
And then
三周后她发现 沙发垫下有女人的内♥裤♥
and then three weeks later
三周后她发现 沙发垫下有女人的内♥裤♥
she’ll find a pair of panties in the couch.
三周后她发现 沙发垫下有女人的内♥裤♥
Then she’ll learn that she was just a steppingstone.
就会明白她不过是个踏板
That he was just using her to get a visa.
他只想利用她拿到签证
It’ll change her, Sam.
她会醒悟的,Sam
I understand.
我明白
You know what’s always bothered me?
知道什么让我不安吗?
I can’t see the side of her face.
我看不见她脸的侧面
I can never see the left side of her face
当她在厨房♥时,我看不见她脸的左侧
When she’s standing here in the kitchen
当她在厨房♥时,我看不见她脸的左侧
because of these things in the window.
因为窗户挡着
So help me move this over a little bit.
帮我往这边挪一挪
Good?
行了?
A little more.
再过来一点
Good.
好了
(招聘洗碗工)
What?
干嘛?
I saw the sign about the job.
我看到招工广♥告♥
I don’t want a half salt shaker on the table.
桌上盐瓶里只半瓶,快去装满
You go and refill it immediately.
桌上盐瓶里只半瓶,快去装满
Pardon.
劳驾
Nothing here for you. Go.
怎么样?这里没你的活,走开
Why?
为什么?
Do I need a reason in my own restaurant?
这是我的店,我需要解释吗?
Of course not.
当然不用
I don’t like your face, that’s why.
我不喜欢你的长相
Just go.
走开!
Wait.
等等
Why did you do that?
你为什么那么做?
Why did I do what?
我做了什么?
The flowers. Why did you move it like that?
你为什么移♥动♥花瓶?
I wanted them to be in the middle of the table.
我想把它摆在桌子中♥央♥
Why?
为什么?
Because it was
为什么?
it was just something that I had to do.
我就是不由自主地想这么做
Perhaps at heart you seek perfection, no?
也许你内心追求完美?
Yes, perhaps I do.
也许是的
Almost done?
快干完了?
Almost.
快了
Good work.
好,干得不错
Why don’t you stop for a moment?
你先停一会
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
It took me a little while, but I figure it out.
开始我没看出来 不过还是想起来了
Dry off your hands.
把手擦干
It was you who attacked me that day.
那天是你打了我
Couldn’t see your eyes, but I don’t forget a face.
没看见眼睛,可我忘不了你这张脸
You didn’t put an address down on your application.
申请表上你没填住址
You are homeless, aren’t you?
你无家可归?
That’s OK. Don’t be ashamed.
别不好意思
You know, I was hungry myself once.
我也挨过饿
I would see a rich man, a man I envied
见到有钱人我也想把他勒死
I would want to strangle him.
见到有钱人我也想把他勒死
But that’s not the way I found.
可我发现这样没用
You must better yourself.
你得先提高自己
Don’t be ashamed.
不要不好意思
Give me your hand. Come on.
把手给我,起来吧
I like a man who fights for what he wants.
我喜欢知道自己想干什么的男人
But if you ever mess with me again
再跟我捣乱,我会搞死你的头
l’ll rip out your eyes and rape your skull.
再跟我捣乱,我会搞死你的头
Excuse my French.
原谅我的法国口音
Was a good punch, huh?
那一拳打得不错吧?
Solid.
够狠
It was nice.
打得不错
So you did all his dishes and got punched in the face.
你给他洗盘子,他给了你一拳
What was your thinking there?
你在想什么?
I’m missing something. What was your plan?
我有点不明白 -我也不明白 你有什么计划?
No plan. I just wanted to face him.
没计划,我就想面对他
I wanted to be in the same room with him
想跟他待在一起跟他说话
to talk to him.
想跟他待在一起跟他说话
In my mind, he was like a god.
从前在我心目中他就像是上帝
Now what do you think?
那么现在呢?
Well, it’s not like he’s God God anymore.
他不再是全能的上帝了
He’s more like a volcano god or a sea god.
更像是山神或是海神
One of those sub-gods.
这类低一级的神
Maggie, I think he likes me.
我觉得他喜欢我
One thing, though.
有件事
He said something about having sex with my skull.
他说什么要搞我的头
He says that to everybody.
他跟谁都这么说,别担心
Don’t worry about it.
他跟谁都这么说,别担心
Sorry.
对不起
I don’t like the sound of it.
我不想给他留下坏印象
I don’t like the image that it conjures.
我不想给他留下坏印象
I can’t honestly say I blame you, Sam.
那真的不能怪你
So I let go with my hands
我松开了手
and I fell off the top of the junglegym face-first
脸朝下从杠子上摔了下去
and I broke this tooth in half.
把这颗牙摔掉了一半
I’m laying on my back, blood all over my face
我躺在地上,脸上都是血
the kids are yelling, the teachers are freaking out
孩子们幸灾乐祸,老师们吓得要死
and I look up, and there she is.
我一睁开眼就看见了她
She’s just looking down at me
她看着我,脸上挂着忧郁的微笑
With this worried little smile on her face.
她看着我,脸上挂着忧郁的微笑
I swear to God, when I saw her, the pain just went away.
我发誓,看见了她立刻就不疼了
Once I took pictures of a bunch of ducklings
我在这公园拍过一张
Who imprinted on a gardener.
小鸭子和园丁的照片
They thought he was Mama
小鸭子出生第一眼看到那园丁,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!