He’s just in love, the same as me.
和我一样在恋爱
Define love.
给爱下个定义
Why?
怎么?
Because every other word out of you mouth is “love.”
你每说两句话就有一个爱字
I’d like to know what it is
我想知道你说的爱是指什么?
this magical ideal of yours. Define it.
我想知道你说的爱是指什么?
this magical ideal of yours. Define it.
我想知道你说的爱是指什么?
Well, it’s like, I don’t know.
就像 我说不好
It’s like all your life you walk around
没有爱,活着就像行尸走肉
With this feeling of emptiness in your stomach.
没有爱,活着就像行尸走肉
You feel completely hollow.
心里空空荡荡的
And when you’re in love, you feel
可当爱上一个人后,你于是,
not hollow.
不再空虚
It’s like without it, there’s nothing.
没有爱就什么都没有,只剩空壳
A shell. A cavernous emptiness.
内心一无所有
Forget it. You can’t define it.
算了吧,我说不清楚
When I was a kid, my father had this dog.
我小时候,爸爸养了一只狗
It started to get weak and sickly so he took it to the vet.
它病了,爸带它去看兽医
The doctor examines it and says
医生检查后说蛆在狗肛♥门♥里产卵
a maggot must’ve laid eggs in the dog’s butt.
医生检查后说蛆在狗肛♥门♥里产卵
He says there’s not much they can do.
而他们无能为力
The baby maggots have crawled up and started to grow
蛆会在狗肛♥门♥里长大
and eventually they’re going to eat the dog alive from the inside out.
它们将从内到外把狗活活地吃掉
and eventually they’re going to eat the dog alive from the inside out.
它们将从内到外把狗活活地吃掉
He says it should be put to sleep because it’s an old dog, anyway.
医生说该把狗杀了,反正他老了
He says it should be put to sleep because it’s an old dog, anyway.
医生说该把狗杀了,反正他老了
But Father won’t do it.
可我爸不同意,
He takes it home.
他把狗带回家
He puts it on the bed.
放在床上,手指伸进狗肛♥门♥
He starts to reach up into the dog
放在床上,手指伸进狗肛♥门♥
picking out the maggots with his fingers, one by one.
把蛆一只一只抠出来
It takes him all night, but he gets every last one.
他抠了一晚上一只没漏
That dog outlived my father.
那狗比我爸活的还长
That’s love, Sam.
这就是爱,Sam
You’re not that tough, Maggie.
你不那么冷酷
I can tell you’re not that tough.
我不知该怎么形容,反正你不那么冷酷
And you can forget about a career with Hallmark.
把那些伤心事都忘了吧,那对你更好
Won’t he miss the card?
他没发现信♥用♥卡♥丢了?
He won’t know what hit him till the bill comes
不收到帐单不会发现
’cause he only uses his platinum.
他平时只用金卡
I’ll just take everything in this whole area.
这些花我都买♥♥了
You know Anton’s having an affair?
安东又有了新的艳遇
He is?
是吗?
That’s what Linda’s going to think.
Linda会这么想
Where are you sending them?
买♥♥花送给谁?
To my Nana.
给我祖母
The old battle-ax should get a kick out of this.
那个老太婆一定会喜欢的
How much to put lipstick on the monkey?
给猴子涂口红多少钱?
Is that for you or for him?
你来还是他来?
I don’t touch the monkey.
我不想碰它
I don’t want to have anything to do with the monkey.
我不想跟猴子有任何纠葛,我讨厌猴子
How’s 40?
40元行吗?
For 50 I’d strap on a garter and wax her legs.
50元,我给它刮腿毛
Lovely lipstick, darling.
你不能这样对我,咱们是老相好了
Honey, you can’t be treating me this way.
你不能这样对我,
We’ve known each other too long.
咱们是老相好了
You can’t even look me in the eye.
你现在怎么连看都不看我一眼
What? You’re in love?
什么,你恋爱了?
You’re in love with that man?
你爱上那小子了?
That man could never make you happy.
那小子永远不会让你幸福
别走!
What the hell is that? Shit!
这是怎么回事?
Good God! Kiss him, baby!
别吻那个人
Get this goddamned monkey off my back!
让这猴子下去 快叫它回去
Give that man a hand!
回来!
OK, that’s fine.
没关系
No problem.
不要紧
Greta thanks you. I thank you.
多谢捧场,谢谢
Hello, sweetheart.
有好戏看了
Here we go. The target’s home.
目标到家了
You know bankers.
银行的人什么都想知道
They want to know every little thing.
银行的人什么都想知道
What do they know about the restaurant business?
他们哪里懂得如何经营餐厅 行礼收拾好了
Are we packed?
恩,快了
Hey, why don’t we forget about the Hamptons
我们别去海滨了,就在床上过周末吧
and spend the weekend in bed?
我们别去海滨了,就在床上过周末吧
There, that look!
看她的表情
She sees it.
她看见了
Stay with her.
别动镜头
Go back to her, Sam!
返回去对着Linda
Stick to her.
返回去对着Linda
Relax.
别着急
Anything you wanted to tell me?
你不想说点什么?
What?
什么?
What’s that on your collar?
你领子上是什么?
Turn it up. I can’t hear them.
我听不见
Oh, that.
哦,这个
You’ll never believe this.
说了你也不信
I’m walking through washington Square
华盛顿广场有个笨蛋带只猴子
and there’s this stupid man.
华盛顿广场有个笨蛋带只猴子
You know, some guy with a monkey.
华盛顿广场有个笨蛋带只猴子
A street performer?
街头艺人?
That son of a bitch, yeah.
那鬼猴子跳到我身上死缠着我
The monkey jumps on me and won’t get off my back.
那鬼猴子跳到我身上死缠着我
You’re kidding.
你开玩笑
The people all around, they are laughing.
不是开玩笑 周围的人都笑
And the monkey is kissing me, kissing me.
那猴子吻我
I think it peed on me. It stinks.
我想它尿在我身上了,真恶心
What is she laughing at?
她笑什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
What do you think of the story? I’ll show you what I think.
她为什么要笑 你觉得有意思?
What do you think of the story? I’ll show you what I think.
她为什么要笑 你觉得有意思?
I’ll get you.
我让你看看多有意思
Let’s forget about the Hamptons.
别去海滨过周末了
It’s going very well, don’t you think?
计划进展十分顺利,你说呢?
Drink up, buddy, ’cause tonight we’re going in.
多喝点,今晚咱们溜进去
There they go.
他们走了
We want to go to the Long Island railroad.
我们去长岛火车站
Idiot never even changed the lock.
这个笨蛋从不换锁
Close it.
关门
It’s so much smaller than it looks on TV.
比在电视上看到的小得多
In the couch.
塞进沙发
What?
什么
In the couch. Don’t make it obvious.
塞进沙发 别太显眼
You’re kidding. – Just do it.
你开玩笑? -按我说的做
Why were you wearing them?
干嘛要先穿过?
Authenticity.
为了逼真
What are you going to do?
你要干什么?
Receipts.
放收据
Why are we whispering?
咱们干嘛小声说话?
I don’t know.
不知道
Mine.
这是我的
Mine.
我的
Mine.
我的
Mine.
我的
Perfection, yes?
很完美
This is comfortable.
真舒服
This is what you wear to walk about
你穿着这个在这屋里走来走去
With everything swinging freely.
你穿着这个在这屋里走来走去
Look at me. I am so fabulous.
你看,看我有多帅
I am so beautiful.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!