There’s lots to do.
我们很忙,
Listen, Carl, I need you to sell my truck.
听我说卡尔 请你帮我把卡车卖♥♥了
Whatever you can get for it.
你看着办多少钱都行
I’m just a little short of cash right now.
我现在需要用钱
I’m still here.
不不,我在听
Listen, Carl, there’s something else I need
我还需要些东西,别告诉教授
and Professor Wells doesn’t have to know about it.
我还需要些东西,别告诉教授
Hey, Linda. How you doing?
你好吗?
You want to hear something funny?
想不想听个笑话?
I saw this on the news before I came out.
我来之前在报上看到的
Fainting goats. I’m not making this up.
会昏倒的羊 我没瞎说
There’s this breed of goats.
有这么一种山羊
I don’t know why, but
我不知道为什么
they faint at the slightest thing.
遇到一点小事就会昏过去
If they hear a loud noise or a gun goes off
比如说听到巨响或是枪声
they black out, fall right over, one after the other.
它们就会昏倒,一个接一个倒下
I thought you’d like that.
我就知道你会喜欢
Get off.
你给我下去
I don’t even have a chart for that.
我还没给这个建立图表
Get over here.
过来,
Gotcha!
可抓住你了
Get away from here!
走开!
I’m warning you! I have a gun!
我警告你,我有枪!
Oh, shit.
见鬼
What the hell are you?
你是谁?
What do you want? Who are you?
你要干什么?你是谁?
Excuse me. I asked a question.
我在问你话
I live here. What do you want?
我住在这里,你到底要干什么?
I asked you a question.
你回答我
Don’t touch that.
别动那个
Get away from that.
离它远点
Who the hell are you? What do you want?
你是谁?你到底想干什么?
They’ll hear you.
他们会听见
What are you talking about?
谁?你指的是谁?
Your little Goldilocks and my ex-fianc?
你的小美人和我的前未婚夫
Hold it.
稍等
Are you saying that guy, that thing over there?
你是说那边那个家伙?
What’s your name? – Mike.
你叫什么? -Mike
What’s your name, Mike? – Sam.
你叫什么,Mike? -Sam
I’m Maggie.
Sam,我叫玛吉
I’ll be staying here a while.
我要在这里住几天
I sleep naked. It’s the only way I’m comfortable.
我喜欢裸睡,那样舒服
I sleep naked. It’s the only way I’m comfortable.
我喜欢裸睡,那样舒服
So don’t think of it as a come-on
但你别想入非非,要是敢轻举妄动
because if you so much as breathe in my direction
但你别想入非非,要是敢轻举妄动
Will nail your Willy to that beam.
我就把你老二钉在柱子上
Don’t mess with my stuff, don’t get in my way
不许动我的东西,别妨碍我
and I’m sure we’ll get along fine.
相信我们会相处愉快的
Nighty-night.
晚安
What is all this stuff?
这都是些什么东西?
Bugging equipment, cactus.
监听设备,仙人掌
Like listening bugging?
监听?你是说窃听?
Bugging who?
窃听谁?
Take a wild guess.
好好猜猜
Why would anyone want to do that?
为什么?你怎么会干这种事?
‘Cause I want to hear What goes on in there.
我想听听他们干些什么
Don’t you want to hear What goes on in there?
你不想吗?
No, I do not.
我不想
Why not?
为什么不?
‘Cause that would be an invasion of her privacy.
那样做侵犯了她的隐私
Excuse me, Mr. Video.
对不起,偷♥拍♥先生
That’s not a video.
那不是录像,
It’s a camera obscura.
是光学投影设备
It’s pure light.
完全只是光的反射,
I’m not spying.
我正大光明
I just want to be with her.
我只想跟她在一起
That’s completely different.
哦,区别还真是大啊
I know how you feel.
我知道你的感受
You want him back so badly that you can’t stand it.
他令你伤心欲绝
It’s like your guts are twisting around inside.
你想让他回心转意,可是窃听
But bugging their apartment
你想让他回心转意,可是窃听
What?
笑什么?
I don’t want him back. I want him vaporized.
我不想他回来,只想他蒸发,消失
Extinguished!
让他彻底完蛋!
When I’m done with him
我要让他付出代价,让他一无所有~
he’ll be a twitchy little stain on the floor.
我要让他付出代价,让他一无所有~
Is that what you’re doing?
而你,等女友离开他回到你身边?
You’re waiting for her to leave him for you?
而你,等女友离开他回到你身边?
Absolutely.
一点不错
Have you seen him?
你见过他?
He is irrelevant. Linda and I are soul mates.
他无关紧要 Linda和我是天生一对
This is just a passing phase.
他只是个过路的
They’re going to break up tonight. I know it.
今晚他们就会分手 这点我能肯定
I’m listening.
我在听
I’m an astronomer.
我是天文学家,知道吗?
It’s my job to find patterns in things
我的工作就是从看似 很寻常的现象中找到规律
that seem completely random.
我的工作就是从看似 很寻常的现象中找到规律
I found a pattern.
我发现了规律
It’s all in the data.
全在这些数据里
The data.
数据?
This data.
这也叫数据
“Mutual feeding activity.”
相互喂食行为?
It’s the number of times that Linda and what’s-his-name
Linda和那家伙相互喂了好几次
feed each other.
Linda和那家伙相互喂了好几次
You’re counting.
你数着呢?
Not just that. Everything.
不光记这个,所有的事
Kisses, hugs, smiles, fights.
接吻,拥抱,微笑,吵架
They fight?
他们吵架?
Not yet.
不,还没有
Long looks, whispering, shouting.
含情脉脉,喃喃低语,大声叫唤
They shout?
他们叫唤?
You’re missing the point.
不,重点是
Tonight there’s going to be a fight.
今晚他们会吵架
They are going to break up
他们将分道扬镳,而我就在这里等她
and I’m going to be right here for her.
他们将分道扬镳,而我就在这里等她
Tonight this will all be over
今晚这一切都会结束
so you might as well start packing your bags.
你可以收拾行李上路了
That is the most pathetic thing I’ve ever heard.
毫无疑问,这是最不可能发生的事
I don’t mean that trivially.
你还是不明白
I’m a photographer. I’ve seen a lot of things.
我是摄影师 我阅人无数
I once took pictures of a man who ate his own legs
我曾给一个吃掉自己腿人拍过照片
and you would be the black sheep of that family.
他们跟你相比真是小巫见大巫
What’s your evil plan? Squirt him with squirt guns?
你的狠毒计划是什么?用水枪渍他?
Throw rotten strawberries at him?
向他扔烂草莓?
You looked in my satchel?
你翻我的包了?
Yeah. Call a cop.
对,报♥警♥吧
You are a strange, tragic little man.
你这个奇怪又可怜的小男人
Say what you want. Linda and I are in love.
随便你怎么说,Linda和我很相爱
Except for her boning my boyfriend
你们的确美满 可惜她勾引了我的男朋友
you guys are the perfect couple.
你们的确美满 可惜她勾引了我的男朋友
Listen, Catwoman, at the end of the day
听着,八婆 她今晚就会回到我身边 我们会很幸福
she is coming back to me, and we’re going to be happy.
听着,八婆 她今晚就会回到我身边 我们会很幸福
And where are you going to be?
可是你呢?
All alone somewhere, hatching some little revenge scheme.
孤零零地实施你的复仇计划吧
Let me tell you something, Sam.
你给我听着
Listen very carefully. Are you listening?
你在听吗? -我在听
The only way that girl is coming back to you
那姑娘回到你身边的唯一可能
is if a blast of semen catapults her
那就是一股精♥液♥把她从对面街射过来
across the street and through the window.
那就是一股精♥液♥把她从对面街射过来
I want you out.
我要你离开这里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!