谢天谢地,你回来了
Thank God, Mike. Thank God you’re back.
谢天谢地,你回来了
Scratch me, Mike, please.
快给我挠痒,我的胸和我的脸
Scratch my chest, my face, quickly.
快给我挠痒,我的胸和我的脸
Why?
为什么?
Please, I’m not kidding. I can’t stand it.
求你了,我实在受不了
Why should I help you?
我为什么要帮你?
For the love of God, Mike!
看在上帝的份上,Mike
What did you do, Anton?
你做了什么?
You must’ve done something terrible to deserve all this.
你肯定做了坏事才受到如此报应
What did you do?
你做了什么?
I don’t understand What you’re talking about.
我不明白你在说什么?
Confess, Anton!
承认吧,Anton
Have you gone mad?
你是不是疯了?
I’m begging you.
我求你
Just for a moment.
就一会儿,
Just one scratch.
给我挠挠
Look at you. You’ve lost everything you have.
你什么都没有了
Your money, your love, your self-respect.
金钱,爱情,还有自尊
You’re broken, Anton.
你彻底垮了
You’re repulsive!
你真令人厌恶!
Is this what you want? Is this enough?
这就是你想要到的?看够了?
No, huh? You want more?
还没有?还想继续?
All right.
好吧
Do it, Anton. Confess.
承认吧
Confess what?
承认什么?
That you hurt people!
你伤害了别人
Who, Linda? Yes, I cheated on Linda.
谁?Linda?我是欺骗了Linda
I admit it, but why should you care?
我承认,可这和你有什么关系?
You were using her, weren’t you?
你利用了她
What are you talking about?
你是什么意思
Just admit it!
快承认!
That you were using her to stay in this country
什么?你利用她留在美国 和你当初利用Maggie一样
just the way you used Maggie!
什么?你利用她留在美国 和你当初利用Maggie一样
I never told you anything about Maggie.
我从没跟你说过Maggie的事!
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁?
I’m the Milky way man
我就是那个天文小子
and I know everything.
我什么都知道
You’re going to hurt yourself.
别伤了你自己
You’re killing yourself.
你不要命了
Here. Let me help you.
我来帮你
How’s this? You enjoying the show?
这回怎么样?你喜欢这表演吗?
Maggie was my angel.
Maggie曾是我的天使
She brought me here, in America.
她把我带到美国来
I was nothing before I met her.
遇到她之前我什么都不是
Just a waiter in a little caf? In Paris.
只是巴黎一家咖啡馆的招待
Yeah. I used her.
我是利用了她
I used her terribly.
狠狠地利用了她
But I didn’t think it mattered
可我当时觉得这没关系
because I was
我以为慢慢就会爱上她
sure that I would grow to love her.
我以为慢慢就会爱上她
I thought if I could just love her, then
以为只要我能爱她就没什么不好
it would be all right.
以为只要我能爱她就没什么不好
The shame would go away.
内心的不安就会消失
You can’t choose who you love, Mike
可你无法选择你要爱谁,Mike
or whoever the hell you are
就像无法选择你是谁一样
and I love Linda.
我爱Linda,
I love Linda.
我爱Linda
More than anything!
爱她胜过一切
Who the hell do you think you are to judge?
你有什么资格评判我?
Who the hell do you think you are?
你以为你是谁?
I’m nobody, Anton.
我什么都不是,Anton
I’m nobody.
什么都不是,什么都不是
Nobody to nobody.
什么都不是,什么都不是
Linda, we need to talk.
咱们得谈谈
Hello? Yes, please.
喂,我需要
I need to be scratched on my face, my chest, and my back.
我需要有人给我挠痒痒 挠我的脸,胸,后背
Please. Hello?
求求你们了
It is an emergency call. I swear.
这是紧急呼救,我发誓
Hello, mister?
喂?先生?
Say we’re even.
说“我们扯平了”
What? – Just say it.
快说
What? – Just say it.
快说
Yes, we are even.
好,我们扯平了
Good.
很好,最近好吗?
So how ya been?
很好,最近好吗?
Here! I’m here, Linda!
Anton!我在这里 我在这儿,Linda
Oh, baby! Look at you!
亲爱的,你看你这样子
Oh, God!
天哪
Oh, honey!
亲爱的,
I love you.
我爱你
You’re everything to me.
一切都会好的
Bad dog! Go away!
讨厌的狗,滚开!
(不露齿微笑,1000次)
So I saw this episode of Lassie today
我今天看了一集“灵犬拉塞”
and Lassie was accused of a crime she didn’t commit
拉塞被诬告,其实它是冤枉的
and the ranger was coming to put her to sleep.
公园管♥理♥员♥准备把她处死
How’s Lassie going to get out of this one?
拉塞这次怎么脱险呢?
Well, the little boy found out that the ranger was coming
小男孩发现管♥理♥员♥就要来了
and he told Lassie that
就让拉塞赶快走,远走高飞
that she had to go away, far away.
就让拉塞赶快走,远走高飞
For her own good.
为了救她
But Lassie wouldn’t leave.
对,可是拉塞不愿意离开
See, Lassie just couldn’t leave the boy.
她不肯离开那个男孩
What did he do?
男孩子怎么办呢?
He told her that he never liked her.
他对拉塞说他根本不喜欢它
He said, “I hate you.
他说“我恨你,拉塞”
“I hate you, Lassie. You’re a bad dog.
“你是只讨厌的狗”
“I hope I never see you again.”
“我再不想见到你了”
That must have made Lassie sad.
拉塞一定很伤心
Yes, it did.
是这样,
Lassie trotted off
拉塞伤心地跑开了
very sadly.
拉塞伤心地跑开了
But you know what happened?
可是你知道后来怎么了?
Lassie came home, Maggie.
拉塞还是回家了,Maggie
Did the little boy make it with Lassie?
那男孩和拉塞好上了吗?
Yes, he did.
是的,他们好上了
You can hear them?
Are they talking?
– What about? – You wouldn’t be interested.
I just want to hear her sweet voice.
Oh, my God. He’s killing her.
He’s killing her, all right.
That girl of yours is a carnival ride.
This is worse than I’d imagined.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!