你们怎么敢这样!
I’ll rape your skull, you salopard!
我要搞死你的头
Look out.
当心
Anton, what’s going on?
怎么回事?
Credit card bastards!
信♥用♥卡♥,兔崽子们
They say I owe them thousands.
说我欠好几千块钱 我从没用过那个卡
I never used the card.
说我欠好几千块钱 我从没用过那个卡
Help me find my other shoe
帮我找另一只鞋,找到就没事了
because if I find my other shoe, I will be just fine.
帮我找另一只鞋,找到就没事了
I have a nice little modeling job waiting for me
有份不错的模特工作在等着我
With a nice little agency
等我拿到钱,我要把钱扔在
and after I get my money, I’m going to go down
等我拿到钱,我要把钱扔在
and wipe it in their disgusting credit card faces!
那些卖♥♥信♥用♥卡♥的混♥蛋♥的脸上
You can’t keep Anton Depeux down
你们休想打垮我
because Anton Depeux is going to be just fine!
Anton.德布会好起来的
Look at me now, you credit card bastards!
看着我!信♥用♥卡♥混♥蛋♥
What, a pimple?
怎么了?我脸上长疙瘩了?
Tell me it’s not a pimple.
告诉我这不是丘疹
Is it a rash or an allergy?
这不是丘疹 可能是皮炎或是过敏
It’s called a chronic allergy.
这叫慢性脉管炎
It’s from food or mold, like shellfish, strawberries
是吃了什么东西引起的 比如海鲜,草莓
Strawberries?
草莓
I haven’t touched any of
我好几年没碰过那东西了
of those for years.
我好几年没碰过那东西了
Well, can I get you some ice or heat? Ointment?
要我给你拿点冰块 热毛巾或是药膏?
Look! Look! Look!
看!看!看!
I am look
看!看!看!
There you go.
你完了
There you go, lover.
你完了情圣,哭吧
That’s what I want to hear.
我就想听你哭
Hold it! Stop!
等等!停下!
We need to talk.
停下,我们得谈谈
So how was your date with Linda?
跟Linda的约会怎么样?
You looked cozy. I’m happy it worked out.
你们看上去很亲密 -我为你高兴
You were there?
你跟踪我?
I miss you, Sam.
我关心你,我们就像是同性朋友
We were like girlfriends.
我关心你,我们就像是同性朋友
This isn’t about him anymore, is it?
这跟他已经没关系了,对吗?
Who, him?
谁?他?
You know, call me a hopeless romantic.
我是个无可救药的浪漫主义者
I just hate to let him out of my sight.
我不想让他离开我的视线 我被诅咒了
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
Nothing worse can happen to me.
我真是倒霉透了
I have to see Linda.
我要去见Linda,
This is very painful.
这太痛苦了
Maybe now isn’t a good time.
也许时机不太好,你样子有点惨
You don’t look your best.
也许时机不太好,你样子有点惨
What if she’s seeing another man, Mike?
她要是有了新的男友怎么办?
Another man touching her hair, her hips
另一个男人抚摸她的头发,抚摸她的身体
her pink panties.
另一个男人抚摸她的头发,抚摸她的身体
Oh, God, her pink panties.
还有她的粉色短裤
The one with the little
上面有些小
You think me pathetic, don’t you?
你觉得我很惨是不是?
Yes, I do.
是的
With Linda, the worst moments of my life
跟Linda在一起,最糟糕的时候 对我都是一生中最幸福的时刻
Were the happiest I’ve ever known.
跟Linda在一起,最糟糕的时候 对我都是一生中最幸福的时刻
Even as the world was crashing around my shoulders
跟她在一起即使天塌了 我也觉得无比快乐
I had the most extraordinary times with her.
跟她在一起即使天塌了 我也觉得无比快乐
Yet I only knew her a brief time.
尽管我认识她没多久
Your woman, how long do you know her?
你跟你女朋友认识多久了?
A few weeks.
几个星期 -爱情来的又快又猛烈
A few weeks? Love comes swift and hard.
几个星期 -爱情来的又快又猛烈
Not a few weeks. Since we were kids.
不是几个星期,我们从小就认识
You just said a few weeks.
可你刚才说几个星期
I did. I said that.
我说了!
I didn’t say you didn’t.
我是说了 -我没说你没说
But I did. I said that.
我是说了
How did you two meet?
你们俩怎么认识的?
Common interests.
共同的爱好
When will I meet her?
我几时能见到她 -我们已经分手了
We’re actually not together anymore.
我几时能见到她 -我们已经分手了
You didn’t get along?
你们合不来?
No. We had a great time together.
我们在一起很美满
And what drove you apart?
是什么把你们分开?
Another guy.
另一个男人
She loves another man?
她爱上另一个男人?
No, she hates him.
不,她没有
She hates his guts.
她恨他,恨得要命
Anton, I’m sorry. I have to go.
对不起,我得走了
You’re not coming with me to see her?
你不跟我一起去看她?
You’re on your own, sport.
这事你得自己解决
What in the world are you doing? I didn’t even come close to him!
你要干什么?我离他还远着呢
What in the world are you doing? I didn’t even come close to him!
你要干什么?我离他还远着呢
I’m so sorry, Anton.
对不起Anton,
I’m so sorry.
真对不起
Linda. Where is Linda?
Linda在哪?
It’s all right. I’m here.
有我在呢
Nice and slow.
慢点,
I got you.
我扶你
Go back.
回床上躺着着
I almost killed him, Maggie.
我差点杀了他,Maggie
I was trying to protect him from somebody
有个骑摩托的我以为是你
Who I thought was you, and I almost killed him.
我想保护他结果差点杀了他
I broke his arms and his ribs.
我摔断了他的胳膊和肋骨
For what?
为了什么?
I was going to ask you about that, Sam.
我还要问你呢,不是我不领情
Not that I’m ungrateful.
我还要问你呢,不是我不领情
Stop it, Maggie. Just stop it.
住手吧Maggie,别干了
I was just curious about that.
我只是有点好奇
This isn’t about him anymore. This is about us.
和他没关系了这是你我之间的事
You and me.
什么?
I love you, Maggie.
我爱你,Maggie
Oh, God, don’t do this.
别这样
I love you.
我爱你
What are you doing? – And I know you love me.
你这是干什么?
What are you doing? – And I know you love me.
你这是干什么?
Why are you saying that?
我知道你也爱我
I know you love me. – Don’t do this, Sam.
你为什么这么说? -你爱我 别这样
You’re crazy about me.
你非常爱我
You should go home. Just get on a plane and go.
回家吧 买♥♥张飞机票回家
I won’t hurt you, Maggie, I swear.
我不会伤害你,我发誓
Look, I am trying to be nice, and you
听着,我不想伤你的心
I don’t love you, Sam.
我不爱你,Sam
I don’t have one iota of feeling for you whatsoever.
我对你没有一点那种感觉
Then what were you doing this morning Watching me and Linda?
那你今早为什么跟踪我和Linda?
Then what were you doing this morning Watching me and Linda?
那你今早为什么跟踪我和Linda?
He wasn’t there.
Anton没在场
Why were you there?
你为什么去那里?
It’s none of your business anymore what I do or why.
跟你没关系 是因为我,
You were there watching me
你在监视我
because you care about me, because you have feelings for me.
因为你在乎我,你对我有感觉
You want to know why I was there, Sam? You really want to know?
你真的想知道我为什么去?
Pictures.
照片!
Pictures of you and Linda.
你和Linda的照片
I told you I want him finished off.
我要让他彻底完蛋
It doesn’t have anything to do With you and me.
这和你我没有关系,别碍我的事
I told you, stay out of my way.
这和你我没有关系,别碍我的事
That’s it?
是这样吗?
If that’s what you want, that’s what it’s going to take.
那就是你想要的报复?
Fine. Let’s get it the hell over with, then.
好吧,我们把事情做个了断
Thank God, Mike. Thank God you’re back.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!