Sam,We’re getting straight gammas
Sam,我们接收到不规则的伽马射线
every half pulse at irregular intervals.
Sam,我们接收到不规则的伽马射线
Let’s move to right ascension 23 hours, 5 minutes.
移♥动♥望远镜到方位23点5分
What the hell is going on out here?
发生了什么事?
Alpha Orionis is going supernova.
猎户星要爆♥炸♥了
Sometime in the next 100 million years.
那应该是一万万年以后的事
Thursday. – Excuse me?
星期四 -你说什么?
Thursday. It’s going supernova Thursday.
猎户星星期四要爆♥炸♥
If Alpha Orionis Were about to go supernova
要是猎户星爆♥炸♥变成超新星
there would be silicon flashes
它的光度会突然增加
neutrino emissions
它的光度会突然增加
Even in daylight, We would be able to see
就算在大白天也能看见
You predicted this?
难以置信!
Excuse me, Sam, I know you’re busy
对不起,我知道你现在很忙
but it’s almost noon.
可马上就到12点了
It’s almost noon.
卡尔,快12点了
It’s noon, everybody. Let’s go!
时间到,大家快点
Get in position! Let’s go!
各就各位 出发
What?
什么
What are you doing?
你们要干什么?
You’re pointing the damn thing down!
你们居然把天文望远镜冲着地面
Professor, there’s this other phenomenon
每天中午,望远镜有更重要的用途
that Sam gives his priority to at noon.
每天中午,望远镜有更重要的用途
Other priority? Now?
别的用途?现在?
Every day.
每天
What could be more important?
什么事更重要?
Actually, this event isn’t strictly celestial.
老实说,这跟天文学没有多大关系
l wuv you.
(为你疯狂)
“He loved me
“Said the little blue man
“And scared me right out of my wits”
What is it?
怎么了?
Remember I told you they were going to pick a teacher
学校要选一名教师代表全区去纽约实习
to represent the district at the school in New York?
学校要选一名教师代表全区去纽约实习
New York? You?
纽约?你?
That’s great.
太好了
Don’t look at me like that.
Sam,别这样看着我
It’s only two months.
我只去两个月,
It’s not like I’m going to the moon.
又不是去月球
Two months is a long time.
两个月很长
You could come.
你和我一起去
You know I can’t.
你知道我不能
You could take off work.
你可以请假
You just never Want to get out of this town
你从不想走出去看看外面的世界
and see the possibilities.
你从不想走出去看看外面的世界
Everything I want to see is right here.
我想看的都在这里
You, the sky.
你,天空
I went to school in that building right there.
Sam,我在那栋楼里上小学
I hung upside down on this jungle gym.
从小在这里玩爬杠子
In 20 years, I haven’t moved an inch.
20年我没走出去过一步
I fell in love with you on this junglegym.
我就是在杠子下爱上你的
You know how much I want to do this, but I love you
你知道我多想去纽约,可我爱你
so if you tell me to stay, I’ll stay.
如果你叫我留下,我就不去
Stay.
留下
Hey, Joe, hoist it up!
拉起来
It’s got to be higher.
还要再高一点
Much higher.
还要高
(琳达,欢迎你回家)
Mr. Green, what are you doing here?
格林先生 你怎么还在这儿
I was just on my way to the airport.
我马上要去机场
Come here, Sam.
你过来
Is Linda all right?
琳达,琳达没事吧?
Listen to me.
你听我说
Love can sometimes be a very difficult thing.
爱有时是件挺困难的事
Listen up.
你听着
“Dear Sam, this is the most difficult thing I’ve ever done.
亲爱的Sam 这是我做过的最困难的事
“I’m sorry I don’t have the courage
对不起,我没勇气当面跟你说
” to do it face-to-face.
对不起,我没勇气当面跟你说
“I never planned this, Sam.”
我本不想把你排除出我的生活
Mr. Green, what is this?
什么意思?
She left you. I’m reading her Dear John.
她离开你了,这是给你的绝交信
She left you. I’m reading her Dear John.
她离开你了,这是给你的绝交信
“It’s not you, Sam. How can I make you understand?
Sam,这不是你的错 怎么才能让你明白呢?
“Your life is set.
你的生活一成不变,
“You have your stars and your friends and the town,
你有你的星星 你的朋友和你的小镇
” but I feel like I’m just finding out
可我觉得刚找到属于我的生活
” What mine is all about.
可我觉得刚找到属于我的生活
“Oh, Sam, so many emotions are surfacing as I write this.”
Sam,写这封信的时候我心里很难受
Where is she, Mr. Green?
她在哪?
She thought it would be best if you didn’t talk for a while.
她觉得你俩最好分开一段时间
Let me finish this off.
让我把信读完好吗?
“You’re my best friend in the world, Sam
你是我最好的朋友
” so you must know that this is the way I am.
你清楚我就是这么一个人
“I can’t help it. It’s my nature.”
没有办法,这是我的本性
It’s true, son. She’s nuts.
不错,她疯了
Where’re you going? I’m not finished.
你要去哪?我还没念完呢
The best part’s coming up.
就要念到最精彩的部分了
(曼塔莱恩学校)
Would you mind just checking?
没有 请你再查查
(伊凡基林妇女旅馆)
Two blocks down and to the left.
过两个街区往左拐
Thanks.
多谢
I hope I’m doing the right thing.
但原我没有做错
I’m sure you are.
你当然没错
Honey!
亲爱的
What is it?
又有什么回事?
Can you get that?
去开门
I’m taking a nap.
我在睡觉
I’m in the bath.
我在洗澡
All right.
好吧,好吧
I hear you, God damn it!
听见了!该死的
Are you OK?
没事吧
What’s this table doing here?
干嘛把桌子摆在这里?
This better be goddamn good!
谁这么讨厌,搅了我的美梦
You’re ruining my beauty sleep!
谁这么讨厌,搅了我的美梦
Damn you! Lay off the buzzer!
别再按门铃了
Who is it?
是谁,亲爱的?
No problem here.
捣什么乱?
Who is it?
是谁呀?
Morning, everybody.
大家早上好
Morning, Linda. Morning, Tarzan.
早上好琳达,早上好泰山
We are
你们比昨天晚了6分钟
six minutes later than yesterday.
你们比昨天晚了6分钟
That’s six, carry the two. Good.
也就是6加上2,很好
Ah, there.
这里
See that?
看到了?
Medium smile, no teeth.
中等微笑,不露齿
Don’t forget the vase.
别忘了花瓶
Got to get it perfectly centered.
必须放在正中♥央♥
There? No.
对,不
There? No.
对,不 很好
One more. Why not?
再挪一下,怎么样?
Annoying, isn’t it, honey?
真烦人,是不是?
Grin all you want, monkey man.
龇牙咧嘴像只猴子
All you are is a passing meteor shower.
你所有的乐趣就在于冲个风凉澡
You’ll be gone soon enough.
你很快就会消失
I feel sorry for you, you poor bastard.
我为你难过,可怜的杂种
Carl, it’s me, Sam.
卡尔,是我,Sam
Calm down. I’m fine.
别激动,我很好,
I’m still in New York.
我在纽约
We’re great. Linda’s very happy.
我们很好 琳达很快乐
We’re great. Linda’s very happy.
我们很好 琳达很快乐
We may stay a while. We’re very busy.
我们还要住些日子