我最怕这种事 立刻捉拿归案
I hate it when that happens. Arrest her without delay.
抓谁?
Who?
黛碧,我嫂子,夏威夷之妖女
Debbie. My brother’s wife, the temptress of Waikiki.
你是谁?干什么的?谁放你出来?
Who are you? What are you? Who moved the rock?
你要马上出拘捕令
Officer,you must issue a subpoena.
我相信他们有… 不要说!
I believe they own… Gomez, no!
一辆别克 请你们马上安静离开
…A Buick! Just leave.Leave quietly. Leave now.
不然我叫伶伶马戏团来
Don’t make me call Ringling Brothers.
世人都疯了?
Has the planet gone mad?
兄弟成为情欲的俘虏,我去申冤…被驳回
My brother… passion’s hostage. I seek justice. Denied.
我不会屈服,我要对抗到底
I shall not submit. I shall conquer. I shall rise.
我歌♥麦士爱登士,阅妖魔鬼怪无数!
My name is Gomez Addams, and I have seen evil!
见识过真正的恐怖!
I have seen horror!
我曾见邪恶的蛆虫…
I have seen the unholy maggots
在人的灵魂深处淫乱作乐
which feast in the dark recesses of the human soul!
都在夏令营里 这一切我都见过
They’re at camp. I have seen all this, officer.
但今日之前,我还未尝见到…
But until today, I had never seen…
你这种人!
you!
来人,拖他下去!押起来!关起来!
Hook him, book him, cook him. Now!
下一位
Next in line.
我想换护照,短期内我会出国
Yes, I’d like to renew my passport, please. I’ll be leaving the country very shortly.
你独自一人? 对,我将成为寡妇
Will you be travelling alone? Yes. I’ll be a widow.
火鸡节快乐!
Happy, happy turkey day
饥饿痛苦一扫而空,只要听到善信讲
Hunger pains will go away when you hear the Pilgrims say
“火鸡节快乐”
It’s happy turkey day
印第安人也乐融融
Happy, happy turkey day Let’s all eat the Indian way
在巴斯底,鳕鱼角过火鸡节
At Bastille and Cape Cod day on happy turkey day
雅蔓迪,你美丽极了
Look at you.Oh, Amanda, you look perfect!
你是最漂亮的清教♥徒♥
You’re just the prettiest Pilgrim I’ve ever seen!
加利,你过来看看
Gar, come and take a look at this.
我们在电♥话♥亭旁捉到他们 我们致电联邦调查局
Here they are! We caught them by the pay phone. We were calling the FBI.
他们叔叔有难,我们去看看
Their uncle’s in trouble. We’re running for check.
你们耽误化妆了
And you’re late for your fittings.
我不要表演! 你不帮我实现梦想?
I don’t want to be in the pageant. Don’t you wanna help me realize my vision?
你的作品幼稚,欠戏剧性
Your work is puerile and underdramatized.
结构松散,角色不实际
You lack any sense of structure, character, or the Aristotelian unities.
小朋友,你的态度让我受不了
Young lady, I’m getting just a tad tired of your attitude problem.
同学们,我有一个好主意
Everyone, campers! I have a wonderful idea.
温斯黛、普斯利和祈祖儿…
Wednesday and Pugsley and young Mr. Glicker here,
一直未能领悟芝必华的精神
well, they have just never quite latched on to the Chippewa spirit,
他们没有朋友
Nor have some of their little comrades.
惨吗? 惨!
Isn’t that sad? Yes!
我们不喜欢这样吧? 不喜欢!
Don’t we just hate that? Yes!
希望他们消失吗? 是!
Don’t we wish they’d just die? Yes!
但我们不想这样,我们要怎样对付他们?
No, we don’t. But you know what we’ll do with them?
我们要立个榜样
We’re going to make an example.
我们要给所有人知道
We are going to show that anyone,
不管他怎样怪,弱,肥…
no matter how odd or pale or chubby,
都可以玩得很开心,那怕他们喜欢与否
can still have a darn good time. Whether they like it or not.
你想怎样?
What are you going to do?
最佳的方法是小鹿斑比
Yes, indeedy, just the ticket. Bambi.
义犬拉茵
Lassie Come Home.
小美人鱼
The Little Mermaid.
住手! 他只是个孩子
Stop it. He’s only a child.
别担心,我们会离开的
Don’t worry. We’re getting out of here.
但这是迪士尼动画!
But… it’s Disney.
没错
Yes.
群山因乐声充满朝气
The hills are alive with the sound of music
这是群山合唱了千万年的歌♥声
With songs they have sung for a thousand years…
他们知道这不只是预感
And they knew that it was much more than a hunch
这一伙人必须成为一家人
That this group must somehow form a family
就这样我们成了布雷迪帮
That’s the way we all became the Brady Bunch…
你一直在远处…
you’re always a day away!
晚安
Well… good evening.
你有话对大家说吗? 有
Is there anything you’d like to say to everyone? Yes.
是什么呢?
And just what might that be?
我不够活泼 一点不错
I’m not perky. That’s for damn sure.
但我想改变 真的?
But I want to be. You do?
我想开心笑、唱歌♥、跳舞
I want to smile and sing and dance
在加利的戏里饰演蓬吒吒
and be Pocahontas in Gary’s vision.
你真的这样想?
Oh, darling,do you really mean it?
她漂亮吗? 吓死人!
Isn’t she pretty? She’s scaring me!
是 是
Oh, Gar. Yeah.
退后!他病得很重
Stay back! He’s very sick.
我的BB
My baby!
咒语
Lumbar, dison… pox and thither,
咒语
curad, brattle, bone and brine!
咒语
Bone and brine!
他真够固执,这一套对猫有效
Well, he’s stubborn. It works on cats.
我们怎办? 是否没希望?
What are we going to do? Is it hopeless?
对了,第十八章”婴儿着魔” 他被鬼迷?
Here it is. “Chapter 18. Infant possessions.” He’s possessed?
征象:外貌与性格改变
“Warning signs. severe alterations in appearance and personality.
这种变化会成为永久性
Such alterations can become permanent.”
永久性?他的金卷发?
Permanent? Those golden curls?
红面颊? 那份笑容?
Those rosy cheeks? That smile?
这些惊人巨变往往预兆…
“These terrifying changes are most often the result of a troubled family life.
家族不合,分离…
Separations…”
分离!你是说… 肥达…
Separations! You mean… Fester!
对了!BB知道这地方不妥
Bingo! This kid knows that something is not right around here.
肥达不回来,他便会有酒窝
Unless Fester comes back, we’re talking dimples.
这里不容此事发生!
Not in this house.
这情况可能持续多年,甚至永远
He could stay this way for years. Forever.
他将来会成为律师
He could become… a lawyer…
我不要听! 牙医
I won’t listen! An orthodontist…
妈,别再说了!
Mama, stop!
做总统
President.
求求你,让我替他受罪吧!
Please! I beg you! Take me!
每年夏天,我们都籍此庆祝美国史上一件大事
Each summer we take this occasion to celebrate a seminal event in American history.
今年我们要纪念,一个重要的日子
This year, we depict perhaps the most important day in our shared past
第一个感恩节
the first Thanksgiving!
这天吃玉米,原住民叫包粟
A day for maize, the Native American word for corn,
丰盛的火鸡晚餐,还有…大家欢聚一堂
a terrific turkey dinner, and brotherhood!
于是,白肉…黑肉
So, white meat and dark meat,
(一只名叫”手足之情”火鸡)
都吃掉!
take it away!
今日感恩节,吃我们吧
Eat us, hey, it’s Thanksgiving Day
吃我们吧,我们是自助餐
Eat us, we make a nice buffet
我们死了,农人活了…
We lost, so raise the farmer and
吃我们吧,我们死到直了
Eat us, ’cause we’re good and dead
不论肤色,不论出身…
White man or red man, from east, north and south
斩我们的脚,大啖放进口
Chop off our legs and put them in your mouth
吃我! 牛油煎或BBQ
Eat me! Sauteed or barbecued
吃我! 曾经是宠物,现在是食物
Eat me! We once were pets, but now we’re food
食野食味道,至紧要讲新鲜
We won’t stay fresh for very long
有肉堪食应须食
So eat us before we finish this song
莫待无肉空唱歌♥
Eat us before we finish this song
多谢!是一个没天理的悲剧
Thank you. It was a senseless tragedy.
可人儿,我要出去一阵
Angel, I’m going out for just a minute.
我忘了买♥♥香槟
I forgot the champagne.
庆祝结婚三星期,我去买♥♥
Our threeweek anniversary! I’ll go.
不要!你已经够累了
No, no. You’re working hard enough.
我把你的礼物放在桌上
I’ll just put your present on the table.
不准偷看
Don’t peek!
快说! 是什么?
Oh, please, please! What is it?
是…是绳子? 你永远猜不到
Is it… string? You never know!
是玩具狗? 你耐心等吧
Uh…is it a dog toy? Just you wait.
是炸♥弹♥! 什么?
It’s a bomb. What?!
我知道,等我过生日打开
I know. Wait for my birthday.
肥达,让我好好看一看你
Fester… let me look at you.
我想记着你现在的样子
I want to remember you just this way.
什么意思? 福头,你会想我吗?