Lucifer…
墨索里尼 毛♥泽♥东♥
Benito… Mao.
我们最后恢复理智
And then we came to our senses. Something simple.
找到一个孩子适用的名字 朝勃
Something a child could live with… Pubert.
朝勃
Pubert…
我喜欢,别有含意啊
I like it. It’s filthy.
我帮你? 你的裙子是否易燃?
May I? Your dress,is it flammable?
打过麻疹、腮腺炎和疯狗症针吗?
You’ve had your shots? Measles, mumps, rabies?
我最喜欢BB仔
Oh, I just adore little babies!
我一见就想抱到他们没气透
I just want to grab them and squeeze them till there’s not a breath left in their tiny little bodies.
朝勃,我爱你!
Hello, Pubert. I love you.
这是新保姆谢小姐
Children, this is Miss Jellinsky,our new nanny.
你们应怎样说? 害怕,非常害怕
What do we say? Be afraid.Be very afraid.
看,你们和BB关在这老屋里
Look at you, all cooped up in this house with the new baby.
不好过,是吗? 是!
That’s not easy,is it? No.
你俩必想过,只得你们两个就好了
Why, I bet sometimes you wish it was still just the two of you.
一个更妙
Or less.
别担心,船到桥头自然直
Well, don’t you worry. Everything’s going to be just fine.
我爱他们!
I love them.
阿手,不要这样
Thing… stop that.
他喜欢你!
He likes you.
我会视他为我的手
I’m good with my hands.
好一个幸福家庭!
What a wonderful family!
但有一个成员,我还未认识
Although there’s one fella I haven’t met yet.
先生,你好!
Hi there, mister.
是你侄儿? 是兄弟
Your nephew? My brother.
不! 肥达,出来!他很害羞
No! Fester,come out here. He’s very shy.
这位是谢小姐,新保姆
Fester, this is Miss Jellinsky,our new nanny.
肥达
Hello, Fester.
这些爱登士男人哪里找来?
These Addams men, where do you find them?
潮湿沮丧之地
It has to be damp.
我迫不及待,明早就上班
I can’t wait. I’ll start first thing tomorrow.
不如就今晚?
Why not tonight?
晚安,黛碧 晚安
Good night, Debbie. Good night.
需要什么只管尖叫
Scream if you need anything.
我们算是聘用了谢小姐? 她质数很高
So we’ve hired Miss Jellinsky. She’s a gem, don’t you think?
十全十美
She’s perfect!
肥达,我真有福气
Oh, Fester, I’m such a lucky man.
希望一天,你也会享受育儿乐趣
I hope that someday you’ll know the indescribable joy of having children
又可花钱请人带大他们
and of paying someone else to raise them.
但岂不是我先要结婚? 但你还是小
But first wouldn’t I have to get married? But you’re just a boy.
别急,你会遇上心仪的人
There’s plenty of time. You’ll meet someone, someone very special,
一位不会指责你的人 这样我喜欢
someone who won’t press charges. Oh, I’d like that.
你这混♥蛋♥
You rascal!
看看这是什么?
Oh, and what’s this?
妈 妈
Mom. Mom.
“美国最核突的奇案”
今晚”美国最核突的奇案”节目中
Tonight on America’s Most Disgusting Unsolved Crimes,
我们将研究乌苏拉、
we investigate the case of Ursula…
卡门
Carmen…
和娜甸的案件
and Nadine.
三个不同的人,共同嗜好是
Three very different women with one thing in common:
谋杀亲夫
murder!
她们其实是同一人,警方称其”黑寡妇”
And they’re all the same woman. She’s known by the police as the Black Widow.
她做♥爱♥后谋杀亲夫
She mates, then she kills.
她专向富有的单身孤佬下手
She investigates wealthy men, finding the richest, loneliest bachelors,
赢取他们的信任和爱情,然后嫁给他们
gaining their trust and their love, and finally,she marries them.
在新婚之夜,杀害他们
Then, on the wedding night, she kills them.
布置成意外死亡,下葬后她卷款潜逃
The deaths appear accidental. After the funeral, she disappears, cash in hand,
但她支出很大,所以要经常做案
but the money never lasts. And soon the Black Widow is hungry again,
她求财若渴,也擅于伪装
hungry for cash, hungry for love. A mistress of disguise,
几年来,她一直逍遥法外
she’s eluded the authorities for years.
她又以啥身分出现?谁是下一个短命种?
Who is she, and what seemingly innocent pose will she next assume?
我们只能说:单身贵族,当心!
All we can say is… bachelors, beware.
我们今早会外出
We’ll be going out for most of the morning.
这是警局、消防局和殓房♥的号♥码
All the important numbers police, fire department,morgue.
肥达,一道走!
Fester, come along.
肥达,拜拜!
Goodbye, Fester.
跟黛碧道别!
Say goodbye to Debbie.
玩得开心点
Have fun!
肥达爱登士,天哪…
Fester Addams. My, my.
股票,债券,地契,金砖
Stocks and bonds… deeds… gold bullion.
国库券,退休帐户…
Treasury bills… IRAs.
真是间古老怪旦的大屋
What a strange old house.
还阴风阵阵,不适宜养孩子
So drafty. It’s really no place for children.
绝对不适宜
No place at all.
小鬼,你别动
Hold still, you little brat!
他不是小鬼
He’s not a brat.
当然不是,他是可爱的BB
Of course not. He’s an adorable little baby.
好,说到我痛处
Fine. Rub it in.
我们准备带他去散步
We’re getting him all ready for a nice little walk.
你也来吗? 你真是保姆?
Would you like to come? Are you really a nanny?
这算什么问题? 你为何来这里?
What a question! Why did you come here?
来照顾你们
Why, to take care of you…
你们一家
all of you.
特别是我叔叔?
Especially my uncle?
我本不该跟你们讲,我发誓保密
I shouldn’t be telling you this. They swore me to secrecy,
这些小可爱
The little angels,
他们很想去,整个早上都在谈
but they want to go. It’s all they talked about all morning.
只是不敢问你们
They’re just afraid to ask you.
怕你们说他们不爱父母了
They’re afraid you’ll think that they don’t love you.
可怜的孩子,多奇怪的请求
The poor things. It’s a bizarre request.
简直毛骨耸然 他们立定主意了
It’s horrifying. They have their hearts set on it.
但你们这么好,我想你们应该知道
I knew you’d want to know as concerned, caring parents.
我们怎办? 怎能拒绝?
Oh, Gomez,what shall we do? How can we say no?
也别跟他们提,顺他们意便是了
Don’t even mention it to them. Just do it!
问起他们一定不承认,但他们真想去
I’m sure they’ll deny everything, but they want to go,
神佑他们
God love them.
夏令营! 夏令营!
Summer camp.Summer camp.
芝必华夏令营,多有趣!
Camp Chippewa. How charming.
芝必华是什么 是印第安语
What’s a Chippewa? It’s an old Indian word.
意思是孤儿
It means “orphan”.
空气清新,松香阵阵
Fresh air… the scent of pine.
温斯黛,你看其他小朋友
Wednesday, look at all the other children.
看他们的雀斑、眼睛和友善笑容
their freckles, their bright little eyes, their eager, friendly smiles.
去解救他们
Help them.
我是雅蔓迪,你干嘛这身打扮?
Hi. I’m Amanda Buckman. Why are you dressed like that?
怎么啦? 像去送殡
Like what? Like you’re going to a funeral.
为何穿成像有人死了般? 我在等着
Why are you dressed like somebody died? Wait.
我是布先生,这地方不错嘛?
Hi. Don Buckman. Isn’t this place something else?
别树一帜 真的?
Very exclusive. Really?
没错,这地方只收天才儿童
Oh,yeah! A kid has to be extra special to get in here. Gifted, exceptional.
雅蔓迪连跳两班,你儿子呢?
Our Amanda’s already skipped two grades. How about your boy?
实习
Probation.
我们都喜欢芝必华
We just love Chippewa.
雅蔓迪张口闭嘴都谈芝必华
Amanda couldn’t wait. It’s all she talked about.
她还准备了一系列行头,这位小千金呢?
She’s got a whole new wardrobe. And this little lady?
温斯黛这年纪的女孩,只有一个念头
Wednesday’s at that very special age when a girl has only one thing on her mind.
想约男生? 想杀人!
Boys? Homicide.
大家听着!
Attention! Hey! Listen up,everybody.
我是关加利 我是关马贝琦
I’m Gary Granger! And I’m Becky MartinGranger.
我们是芝必华营的业主和主管
We’re the owners and directors here at Camp Chippewa,
全美资优少年森林特权营区
America’s foremost facility for… privileged young adults.
我们来这儿学习、成长和寻开心
And we’re all here to learn, to grow, and to just plain have fun!
所谓特权,不外乎玩耍
‘Cause that’s what being privileged is all about.
柏菲
Buffy!
你好吗?
How are you?
不错,你呢?
I’m fine.How are you?
你好吗?
How are you doing?
妈,我不喜欢这地方 住口,你很脏
Mum, I don’t like it here. Stop it. Do you know how dirty you are?
蕙玛,你别再骂他 我透不到气
Please leave him alone. I can’t breathe.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!