悲伤,欢迎大驾光临
Come, sorrow.We welcome thee.
让我们一同”悲哀”
Let us join in grief,
为绝望欢呼,为有幸死亡而干杯
Rejoice in despair, and honor the fortunate dead.
亲爱的…
Dearly beloved…
真劲,老友!
Good show, old man.
歌♥麦士? 心肝宝贝?
Gomez. Cara mia?
好消息,我将要生孩子了
Marvelous news. I’m going to have a baby…
现在!
right now.
阵痛多久一次? 十五秒
Nurse, how close are the contractions? Every 15 seconds, Doctor.
是否痛得受不了?
Are you in unbearable pain? Is it inhuman?
是否像受酷刑? 是!
My darling, is it torture? Oui.
妈妈亲吻了爸爸,天使便告诉鹳鸟
And then mommy kissed daddy, and the angel told the stork.
鹳鸟便从天上飞下来…
And the stork flew down from heaven
把钻石放在椰菜田下面
and left a diamond under a leaf in the cabbage patch,
然后钻石变成了BB
and the diamond turned into a baby.
我们爸妈也生孩子
Our parents are having a baby, too.
他们做过爱!
They had sex.
爱登士太太,用力推!
Push, Mrs. Addams!
钳子 钳子
Forceps! Forceps.
钳子
Forceps.
爱登士太太,要麻醉吗?
Mrs. Addams, would you like anesthesia?
不用,谢谢,问孩子们要不要
No, thank you. But do ask the children.
心肝! 宝贝…
Cara mia. Mon cher.
爱登士太太,宝宝… 再说一遍
Mrs. Addams, the baby? Pardon.
是男孩 是女孩
It’s a boy. It’s a girl.
歌♥麦士! 怎样?
Gomez! What news?
是仔还是女? 是爱登士!
Father, what is it? It’s an Addams!
爱登士家庭续集
我准备让你惊喜,希望你喜欢
I’ve arranged a little surprise, my dearest. I hope you like it.
歌♥麦士,很阴暗,很伤感,很凄凉
Oh, Gomez! It’s dark, it’s depressing, it’s desolate.
极像婴儿房♥ 像梦境
It says, “toddler.” It’s a dream.
来,宝贝!
Come, cara mia.
爱登士家族摇篮
The Addams cradle.
仔仔,欢迎归来
Welcome home, my son.
没有这回事 有,人所共知
That’s not true. It is so. Everyone knows it.
家族添新丁后,就要死一个旧的
When you have a new baby,one of the other children has to die.
真的? 这是传统,我们之中要死一个
Really? It’s a tradition. One of us has to go.
死哪一个? 他们只需要一个男丁
Which one? Well, they only need one boy.
他的眼睛像我爸爸 把他嘴里的东西拿掉
He has my father’s eyes. Gomez, take those out of his mouth.
久旱逢甘露,我们终于添丁了!BB…
A baby in the house. It’s about time. Hey, kiddo.
你看到吗?
Did you see that?
他真是个小灵精
He’s a real devil.
BB重十磅,炮弹重廿磅
Pugsley, the baby weighs 10 pounds. The cannonball weighs 20 pounds.
哪个会先着地? 太深,未学到
Which will hit the stone walkway first? I’m still on fractions.
你猜? 炮弹
Which do you think? The cannonball?
很好,但哪一个会弹起?
Very good. But which one will bounce?
BB? 看来只有实验来证明
The baby? There’s only one way to find out.
准备
Ready?
1,2,3
One, two, three!
多美丽的夜色! 是下雨吧?
What a glorious evening. Rain.
宝贝! 天哪
Cara mia. Oh, dear.
孩子们,你们为何痛恨BB?
Children,why do you hate the baby?
没有,只不过想跟他玩
We don’t hate him. We just want to play with him.
特别是玩他的小脑袋
Especially his head.
是否觉得我们爱BB胜过爱你们?
Children,do you think we love the baby more than we love you?
是 是
Yes. Yes.
是否以为添新丁,旧的要死?
Do you think when a new baby arrives,one of the other child has to die?
是 是
Yes. Yes.
没有这回事,不再是了
Well,that’s just not true. Not any more.
只是子辈间的争宠而已
It’s just sibling rivalry.
歌♥麦士,记得我们小时候吗?
Gomez, do you remember what we were like?
我憎死你 我鄙视你
I hated you!I despised you.
我曾掐到他失去知觉,最后要急救
I choked him till he lost consciousness and had to be put on a respirator.
我曾绑他在树上,拔他四颗大牙
I tied him to a tree and pulled out four of his permanent teeth.
我趁他熟睡时,撬开他的天灵盖
When he was asleep, I opened his skull
帮他的脑袋搬家
and removed his brains.
有这回事?
You did?
好兄弟!
A brother!
好手足!
Brother!
小朋友…你们明白了吗?
Children, you see?
古怪男人,女士避之则吉
共和国人♥民♥的公敌都要处死
Death! Death to the enemies of the people of the republic.
万岁!公义得伸张!
Hoorah! Justice is served.
押犯人上来
Bring forward the evil one.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了法国人♥民♥,你正妖精
You have betrayed the people of France. You are evil incarnate.
认罪不认罪? 认罪
How do you plead? Guilty.
犯人自认有罪,判处死刑!
Guilty, by her own admission. The sentence is death.
刽子手,押她上刑台
Executioner,place her on the block.
1,2…
One, two…
小朋友,你们做什么? 玩!
Children, what are you doing in there? Playing!
Three!
为共和国悲哀!
Woe to the republic.
你看你!
Look at you.
午夜,月光,被死人围着
Midnight, moonlight, surrounded by death.
已经很久了
It’s been too long.
动手! 抓紧他
Do it. Hold it still!
你失手了!
You missed!
来,接住! 我不要他
Here, catch! I don’t want him.
一间房♥子,三个儿女,无数窗户
One house,three children. So many windows.
我担心的是你,他们的争宠使你郁闷
My darling, it’s you I’m worried about, the stress, all this squabbling.
我没事,要像现代女性,应付这一切
Oh, I’ll be fine. I’m just like any modern woman,trying to have it all.
爱丈夫,爱家庭
loving husband, a family.
我只希望有多点时间…
It’s just I wish I had more time to
去物色黑暗势力,加入地狱大军
seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade,
仅此而已 你一定会做得来
That’s all. You can! You shall! So it must be!
但怎样做?
But how?
小朋友,我是新保姆…
Children,as your new nanny,
我们对环境都很关心
I know that we’re all concerned about the environment,
所以,今早我们讨论预防山火
so this morning, let’s discuss how to prevent forest fires.
预防山火?
Prevent them?
好,小朋友,够了
All right, children, I’ve had it up to here.
你只需答我一个简单的问题
Now you just answer one simple question.
BB在哪?
Where is that baby?
你指哪部分?
Which part?
小朋友,我是布偶波莉
Hello, kiddies! I’m Polly the puppet.
我们今日做什么好呢?
What shall we do today?
不如打扫房♥间!
I know. Let’s all clean our rooms.
我愿意清洁房♥间…代价是要摄你的魂
Hello, Polly. I’ll clean my room in exchange for your immortal soul.
爱登士公♥馆♥?
Hi. Addams residence?
很古老
Ooh, it’s old.
也很大
And big.
卢治?
Lurch.
我是荐人馆派来的谢黛碧
Hi! Hi. I’m Debbie Jellinsky from the agency.
荐人馆? 但他们说找不到人选
The agency? But they claimed no one else was available.
还建议我雇杜宾犬算了
They suggested a Doberman.
那很意外吧,正好我不在
Surprise! I’ve been out of town.
你是妈咪? 我是爱登士太太
Are you the mum? I’m Mrs Addams.
我喜欢你的裙子,超贴身
I love your dress. It’s so tight.
过奖
Thank you.
歌♥麦士,我们找到新保姆了
Gomez. I believe we may have a new nanny…
谢小姐 叫我黛碧
Miss Jellinsky. Deb.
他是情场杀手? 罪名不成立
Isn’t he a ladykiller? Acquitted.
我有荐书,证明我不是杀人狂
I can show you all my references so you’ll know I’m not a homicidal maniac.
你当然不是 你太嫩了
Of course you’re not.You’re too young.
欢迎你,这里有钟楼、沼泽,楼下还有地牢
Welcome to our home. There’s a belfry,a swamp, and a dungeon down below.
有线电视? 当然有
Cable?Of course.
黛碧…
Debbie.
就是照顾那位小朋友?
Oh, is that the little critter?
不,这是我们的宝宝
Oh, no. This is our baby.
他真趣致,名字呢?
He’s adorable. He’s perfect. What’s his name?
真痛苦,翻遍藏书,尽是普通的名字
It was agony. We went through all the book, all the usual baby names…
撒旦