还能怎么办? -做好别动!
What can we do? -Sit the fuck down!
苏丝…
Susie,
你要冷静下来
you gotta calm down.
你太激动了
Now, you’re getting a little emotional.
你不懂 -我不能让他写我
You don’t know… -I can’t have him writing about me.
我不要让全世界知道我们的事…
I can’t have the whole world, all the people knowing about us
以及这些
and about this.
为什么?
Why?
你以我为耻吗? -不 不是这样
You ashamed of me, Susie? -No, that’s not it.
你怎会这么想? -那是
No. How can you even think of that? -Well…
我是个专栏作家 而且嗑药的事
I’m a professional journalist, and the drugs and…
我们不能杀人
We can’t kill anyone.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
那我自己来
Then I’ll do it.
我自己来
By myself.
苏丝 -嘿!坐下别动!
Susan… -Hey! Come on. Fucking get down!
我不会说出去 -把他弄上车!
I wouldn’t tell any… -Put him in his fucking car!
法喀哈契浅滩 州立保育区
关掉引擎 下车
Turn it off. Just get out.
跑!快走!
Run! Run! Go!
苏丝!什么事?
Susan! What the fuck was that?
我不知道 我看不见
I don’t know. I couldn’t see. Shit.
来!帮我找手电筒
Come on! Help me find the flashlight.
又有一个人?
So it was a guy?
对 很肥
Yeah. Fat.
我只知道这么多
That’s all I could tell.
这太荒唐了 -我们要分开来
This is ridiculous. -We’re gonna have to split up.
我不要自己一个人 我不要
I can’t. I can’t be by myself out here.
我们会被发现 -不会
I’m not gonna do that. They’re gonna find us. -I don’t think so.
我不想死 唐诺
I don’t want to die, Donald.
我虚度一生 我虚度了
I’ve wasted my life. God, I’ve wasted it.
你没有 也不会死 -我虚度了
You didn’t. And you’re not gonna die. -I wasted it.
我佩服你 唐诺
I admire you, Donald, you know?
我一生木讷不仁
I spent my whole life paralyzed,
担心着别人对我的观感…
worrying about what people think,
而你却毫不以为意 -我才不是不以为意
and you, you’re just oblivious. -I’m not oblivious.
你不明白 我是在称赞你
No, you don’t understand. I mean that as a compliment.
高中的时候有一次
There was this time in high school.
我在图书馆窗外看你…
I was watching you out the library window,
你正在和莎拉玛西谈话 -我那时好爱她
you were talking to Sarah Marsh. -Oh, God, I was so in love with her.
我知道 你们正在打情骂俏
I know. And you were flirting with her,
而她对你百依百顺
and she was being really sweet to you.
我记得 -后来 你走开后…
I remember that. -And then, when you walked away,
她开始和金姆凯涅 开起你的玩笑
she started making fun of you with Kim Canetti.
那就像他们在笑我自己
And it was like they were laughing at me.
而你好像全然不知?
You didn’t know at all?
你似乎很快乐
You seemed so happy.
其实我知道 我都听见了
I knew. I heard them.
那你为什么还能那么快乐?
Well, how come you were so happy?
我爱莎拉
I loved Sarah, Charles.
那是我的爱情
It was mine, that love.
我拥有的
I owned it.
即使莎拉也无权否定
Even Sarah didn’t have the right to take it away.
我可以爱我想爱的任何人
I can love whoever I want.
但她觉得你很可悲
But she thought you were pathetic.
那是她家的事 与我无关
That was her business, not mine.
你是施爱的人 谁爱你并不重要
You are what you love, not what loves you.
我早就下定这个决心
That’s what I decided a long time ago.
你怎么了?
What’s up?
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢啥?
For what?
别出声 嘘!
No, shh, shh, shh!
我听到他们了
Listen. I hear them.
我听到他们的呼吸
I hear them. I hear them breathing.
查理?
Charlie?
查理? -查理!
Charlie? -Charlie!
两位? -查理
Guys? -Charlie!
查理!
Charlie!
车在哪?
Where’s the van?
他们走了没? -不知道 也许吧
Are they gone? -I don’t know. Maybe.
约翰?约翰!
John? John!
可恶!
Shit!
我竟然中枪了 这太扯了吧?
I can’t believe I got shot. Isn’t that fucked up? Heh, heh.
闭嘴 别笑
Shut up. Stop laughing.
唐诺?没事的 会没事的
Donald? You’re gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay, Donald.
别睡着 千万别睡 唐诺 看着我
Just don’t go to sleep. Just don’t go to sleep, Donald. Look at me.
看着我 唐诺 看着我
Look at me, Donald. Keep looking at me.
张开眼睛 唐诺 张开眼睛
Open your eyes. Donald, please open your eyes.
唐诺 拜托 张开眼睛
Donald. Donald, please open your eyes, Donald.
唐诺!张开眼睛
Donald! Donald, open your eyes!
看着我
Look at me.
救命!
Help!
约翰!
John!
停!
Halt!
对不起了
I’m sorry.
我不得已
Now I have to do this too.
我也没杀过人
I’m not a killer.
怪你自己
You put yourself in…
约翰!
Johnny!
救命! -不 不!
Help! -No, no!
约翰!约翰!
Johnny! Johnny! John!
不 不…
Oh, no, no, no.
你这烂肥仔!
Oh, God. Oh, you fat piece of shit!
他死了 你这浑蛋! -闭嘴!
He’s dead, you loser! -Shut up!
你毁了我的人生 肥猪!
You ruined my life, you fat fuck!
闭嘴!闭嘴!
Shut up! Shut up!
去你的 你只不过是个
Fuck you, lady! You’re just a lonely,
孤单无望的可悲毒虫!
old, desperate, pathetic drug addict!
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
完了 一切都完了
It’s over. Everything’s over.
全都做错了
I did everything wrong.
我要从头重新来过
I want my life back.
我要重新做人 免得太迟了
I want it back before it all got fucked up.
我要重新当小孩 我要重新来过
I want to be a baby again. I want to be new.
我要重新来过
I want to be new.
喂?
Hello?
喂? -妈
Hello? -Mom.
查理?是你吗?
Charles? Charles, is that you?
查理 出了什么事?你没事吧?
Charles, what’s the matter? You okay?
唐诺说 “那是她家的事 与我无关
Donald says, “That was her business, not mine.”
“你是施爱的人 谁爱你并不重要
You are what you love, not what loves you.
“我早就下定这个决心”
“I decided that a long time ago.”
考夫曼开始饮泣
Kaufman starts to cry.
他想要谢谢他弟弟 却说不出话来
He tries to thank his brother, but he can’t put it into words.
你过得还好吗? -我很好
So how you getting on? -I’m okay.
我想念他
I miss him, you know?
剧本进行得如何?
How’s the script coming?
很顺利 快写完了
It’s good. I’m almost finished.
真希望赶快换个跑道
I’ll be really glad to move on to something else.
我了解
I’ll bet.
你也过得好吗?
Things okay with you?
元月份 大卫和我要去布拉格
And then in January, David and I went to Prague.
那是个重点
That was a high point.
太好了 -那里的木偶戏很有名
That sounds great. -There’s amazing puppet theater.
我听说了 一定要去看看
Yeah, I’ve heard. I’ve gotta see that.
还有个教堂 摆满了人的骷颅和骨头
And there’s this church decorated with, like, human skulls and bones.
四万块骷颅和骨头
Forty thousand skulls and bones.
我到那里时有想到你
I thought about you when I went there.
查理 我在和别人交往
Charlie, I’m with someone.
为什么还要吻我?
Why are you doing this now?
我爱你