No. I’m trying to read.
我倒想看看色♥情♥网♥站♥ 研究研究
Anyway, I’m gonna look at the porn site. Research.
不许你去告密 -跟妈?
Don’t tell my old lady. -You mean Mom?
不是 我不是说妈
No, I don’t mean Mom.
我还是觉得 明天应该去迈阿密
Still say we should go to Miami tomorrow.
休想
Forget it.
有些马子还不错
Some of these chicks look okay.
嘿 你猜怎地 明天应该去迈阿密
Hey, guess what. We’re going to Miami tomorrow.
我说休想 -我说要 宝贝 你来看
I said, no. -I said, oh, yeah, baby. Come here.
迈阿密海滩
我渐渐了解改变是盲目的 不能任由选择
What I came to understand is that change is not a choice.
花种不能 我也不能
Not for a species of plant, and not for me.
改变径自发生 你就有了变化
It happens, and you are different.
法喀哈契 三年前
Maybe the only distinction between the plant and me
我和植物最大的差异…
是在于 我隐瞒了我的变化
is that afterward, I lied about my change.
我在书里撒了谎 我和丈夫虚情假意…
I lied in my book. I pretended with my husband
假装一切还是老样子
that everything was the same.
但那天在沼泽中 发生了一些事情
But something happened in the swamp that day.
嘿 瞧吧
Hey, look.
我说我会找到 法喀哈契之宝
I told you I’d find the jewel of the Fakahatchee.
那是一朵花
It’s a flower.
只是一朵花而已
Just a flower.
也可以据为己有
Well, might as well grab it.
只要我在这里
Long as I’m here.
噢 真是
Oh, man.
我的色♥情♥网♥站♥要发了
Boy, my porn site’s gonna be big.
有些事情我没有告诉你…
Look, something I didn’t tell you
我要告诉你有关鬼兰 好吗?
that I want to tell you about the ghost. Okay?
可能对你会有帮助
I think it might help you.
我刚开始经营苗圃时
I’d just started at the nursery.
有一晚我折回去拿东西
And I went back one night to pick up something.
他们用鬼兰来提炼迷幻药
They wanted the ghost just to extract the drug.
本来是用在祭典上的…
It had been a ceremonial thing,
但年轻的一辈 喜欢沉溺在恍惚当中
but the young guys, you know, they liked to get stoned.
所以马邱才会…?
So Matthew?
他也在吸? -当然
He was one of the guys who…? -Sure.
马邱一天到晚用它 直到断货
Matthew lived on that shit till they ran out.
那一天他对我发痴
Because there was this one day he was fascinated by me.
对我的头发和我的哀伤着迷
By my hair and my sadness.
对了 那你就知道了
Yeah, well, it does that.
我就是要告诉你这个
That’s what I wanted to tell you.
我是说 也许你会喜欢
I mean, I think you’d like it,
苏丝 它会让你更加迷人
Susie. It seems to help people be fascinated.
我可以帮你提炼 我也会 我偷学的
I can extract it for you. I know how. I watched.
我可能是唯一懂门道的白人
I’m probably the only white guy who knows.
我想要这样做 苏丝
I want to do this, Susie.
我对兰花已经没兴趣了 老许
I’m done with orchids, Laroche.
喂? -嗨
Hello? -Hi.
是我啦
It’s John.
收到我的包裹没?
Did you get my package?
约翰?
John?
约翰!
John!
约翰
Johnny.
嘿 约翰? -怎样?
Hey, John? -Yeah?
我现在很快乐
Very happy now.
我很高兴
Well, I’m glad.
非常快乐
Very happy.
你发这样个声音?
Will you go like this…?
要继续
No. Keep going.
不对 不对
No. No.
我要发生一个拨号♥声 你要持续发出声音
I’m trying to make a dial tone. And you have to sustain.
然后我加入 一起出声
And then I will join you, and together…
我一个人做不来
See, I can’t do it by myself.
你要我发哪一个声音?
Which one do you want me to do?
对 对 对 -好 开始
Yes. Yes. Yes. -Okay. Here we go.
这就对了 -我们成功了
That’s it. -We got it.
我们做到了 真好玩
We got it. That’s fucking amazing.
你从不会寂寞吗?约翰
Do you ever get lonely sometimes, Johnny?
我是个怪孩子
Well, I was a weird kid.
没有人喜欢
Nobody liked me.
不过我在想…
But I had this idea…
如果我等久一点 也许有人会…
If I waited long enough, someone would
发现我…
come around and just,
了解我
you know, understand me.
就像我娘一般
Like my mom.
但是个别人
Except someone else.
她会静静望着我说
She’d look at me and quietly say,
“好的”
“Yes.”
就像这样
Just like that.
于是我就不再孤单
And I wouldn’t be alone anymore.
我希望自己是蚂蚁
Oh, I wish I were an ant.
它们容光焕发
Oh, they’re so shiny.
你比任何蚂蚁更容光焕发
You’re shinier than any ant, darling.
这是我听过最甜的赞美
That’s the sweetest thing anybody has ever said to me.
嗯…
Well,
因为我喜欢你
I like you, that’s why.
佛罗里达 三年后

Hey.
我没那时间
I don’t have time for that.
我走近一点去看 你等着
I’ll get a closer look. You wait here.
等一下
No, wait.
我去
I should go.
我是说 这是我的事
I mean, it should be me, right?
我是说…
I mean,
该我…
it’s my…
我要 -去吧 老哥
I was, you know… -Go for it.
你行的
You’re the man.
撕开它
Rip them.
撕开它
Just rip them.
亲爱的 我不知道是怎么了
Darling, I don’t know what’s come over you.
你上次热情如火 我也在的啊
You came all over me last time I was here, as I recall.
天杀的
Goddamn!
嘿!可恶
Hey! Fuck. Hey! Hey! Aah! Aah!
别跑!
Get in here!
闭嘴! 坐下!
Shut the fuck up, now! Sit the fuck down!
是谁呀? -你是什么人?
Who is that, Johnny? -Who the fuck are you?
我 谁都不是
I just… Nobody. Huh?
我 我只是 -等一下 等一下
I just… I’m just… -Wait a minute wait a minute.
他是那个编剧
He’s that screenwriter.
那个改编我们书的人? -对
The guy that’s adapting our book? -Yeah.
这可玄了
Well, that’s wild.
高兴认识你
It’s nice to meet you.
嘿 公子…
Hey, dude,
到底谁演我啊? -我不知道 我应该
who’s gonna play me? -I don’t know that. I should…
我倒觉得应该由我自己来演
Well, I thought I should play me.
为什么?
Why…?
他在跟踪我?
Did he follow me?
没有 当然不是 我该走了
No, of course not. I should go.
我是说 很高兴认识你…
Yeah, yeah. I mean, it was nice to meet you,
我把电♥话♥号♥码给你
but let me give you my number.
我吓坏了 约翰 他为什么在这里?
I’m really freaking here, Johnny. Why is he here?
他为什么跟踪我?
Why did he follow me?
他知道多少? -我根本什么都不知道
What does he know? -I don’t know anything about anything.
他看见温室了 -喔 糟糕
He did see the greenhouse. -Oh, shit.
喔 糟糕
Oh, shit.
你要把这一切写进剧本吗?
Are you gonna write about this in your screenplay?
我根本摸不着头绪
I really don’t know what “this” is.
他扯谎
He’s lying.
抓住他 -别动
Hold him. -Stay! Just…
我们必须做了他
We have to kill him.
什么? -不然要怎么办?
What? -What are we supposed to do?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!