possibly looking for valuables.
我们会尽快发射弹道支援
We’ll send ballistic support ASAP.
我到底在这里做什么
What the hell am I doing here?
见鬼 阿尔法 我们需要尽快支援
Shit! Alpha, we need backup ASAP!
我们被伏击了
We’re being ambushed!
-求救 求救 求救 -给我一把武器
– Mayday, mayday, mayday! – Give me a weapon!
坚持住
Just hold on!
月球车三号♥被击毁
LRV-3 down.
月球车二号♥被击毁
LRV-2 down.
阿尔法 我们正偏离
Alpha, we’re gonna go off path
前往月球背面的路径
to reach the Far Side.
我的宇航服破了
I have a puncture!
-罗伊 -我的宇航服破了
– Roy! – I have a puncture.
罗伊 你没事吧
Roy, you all right?
我没事
I’m okay.
阿尔法 重复 我们需要
Alpha, repeat, we need…
上尉 老天
Lieutenant! Oh, Lord!
走走走
Go, go, go.
散开
Hey, break it up.
我们没有脱离战斗 重复 我们没有脱离战斗
We are not clear. I repeat, we are not clear.
有数量敌方月球车追击
We have multiple enemy craft in pursuit.
罗伊 他们要撞我们
Roy! They’re trying to ram us!
指挥中心 上尉已阵亡
Command, Lieutenant is KIA.
我们已丧失护卫
We’ve lost our escort.
请求即刻支援 完毕
Request immediate support. Over.
指挥中心
Command,
可以前往瓦尔瑟环形山外
the Lieutenant’s body can be recovered…
寻回上尉的遗体
just outside Walther crater.
请节哀
Sorry for the loss.
完毕
Over.
收到 少校
Roger that, Major.
普鲁特上校 我们通过你的系统
Colonel Pruitt, we’re picking up
发现了一阵不规律心跳
an irregular heartbeat through your system.
我们建议你立刻检查
We suggest you get that checked out immediately.
他应该为我提供安全感
He’s supposed to be my security blanket.
我没事
I’m fine.
他为什么还要坚持
Why does he still do it?
他为什么不能放手
Why can’t he just let go?
我爸也不能
My dad couldn’t either.
少校 我们正等着你
Major, we’ve been expecting you.
如果你有任何需处理的私事
If you have any personal business you need to tend to,
我建议现在处理
I suggest doing it now.
你的火箭马上就要发射了
Your rocket will leave momentarily.
退下 中士
Stand down, Sergeant.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
罗伊 让我坐坐
Roy, just let me sit down.
上校 怎么了
Colonel, what is it?
我没法和你去火星了
I’m not going to be able to go with you to Mars.
但有些事你得知道 罗伊
But there are things you need to know, Roy.
时间紧张
Every minute counts.
仙王号♥船员
Cepheus crew,
准备发射前检查
prepare for pre-launch checks.
司令部联♥系♥我了
Spacecom communicated with me.
这是机密
It is classified.
拿着
Take it.
焚烧
分类垃圾
这会让你置身于极大风险中
It will put you at great risk.
太空司令部不相信你
They do not trust you on spacecom.
但这很关键
But it is crucial…
中士
Sergeant!
开始发射前检查
Commencing pre-launch checks.
你得走了 罗伊 快走
You have to go, Roy. Go.
快走
Go!
船长 麦克布莱德少校 通讯检验
Captain, Major McBride, com check.
很清晰 长官
Loud and clear, sir.
欢迎登上仙王号♥
Welcome aboard the Cepheus.
如果你们不介意的话 我来搭个便车
I’ll be hitching a ride with you if that’s all right.
我们收到通知了 长官
Yes, we were alerted, sir.
顺路去火星 最后一站
On our way to Mars, the very last stop.
应该有两名新乘客
We had two joining us?
恐怕只有一个
It’ll just be one, I’m afraid.
一个也挺好 麦克布莱德少校
Well, we still like you, Major… McBride!
刚刚加入我们的是
I think we might just have ourselves
一名传奇人物的儿子 队友们
the son of a legend onboard with us, team.
罗伊 克利福德·麦克布莱德之子
Roy, son of Clifford McBride.
厉害吧 银河系最棒的
How ’bout that? Best in the galaxy.
欢迎上船 长官
Welcome aboard, sir.
他们是科学家和技术人员
They are scientists and technicians…
长途运输员
long haulers.
船长 你能否联♥系♥指挥中心
Captain, could you contact Control,
问一下普鲁特上校的情况
and ask about the condition of a Colonel Pruitt?
好的 现在就联♥系♥ 长官
Sure, will do now, sir.
司令部 能否问一下
Spacecom, could we get a status…
他们似乎安然自在
They seem at ease with themselves.
那是什么感觉
What must that be like?
少校 上校被送去做紧急手术了
Major, the Colonel was taken for emergency surgery.
-收到 -检查完成
– Copy. – Check list complete.
他们对我的使命一无所知
They’re oblivious to my purpose.
目的地 火星埃莎研究站
Destination, Ersa Research Station, Mars.
太阳系最后一个有人常驻的前哨
The last manned outpost in our solar system.
航程19天14小时33分钟 完毕
Duration 19 days, 14 hours and 33 minutes. Over.
亲爱的圣克里斯多夫
Dear Saint Christopher, protect me today
请保佑我一路平安
in all my travels along the road’s way.
警告我即将来临的危险
Give me your warning sign if danger is near.
让我能够阻止…
So that I may stop…
完美 呼叫小酒吧
Perfect, cue the minibar.
指挥中心 我们要发放情绪稳定剂了
Command, we’re gonna give out the mood stabilizers now.
然后进行心理评估
Our psych evals to follow.
弗兰克
Frank.
因为太空司令部可不想让你
‘Cause Lord knows Spacecom wouldn’t want you…
再在太空里大哭一场
getting all emotional on us up here, again.
迪弗斯
Deavers.
少校
Major?
给我一个 糖贩
Get me one of those, candy man.
船长
Captain.
船长 我的宇航服有氧气泄露
Captain, I have a small oxygen leak in my suit.
我要检查一下我的补丁
I’m just gonna check my patch.
到后面玩得开心
Have fun back there.
如果我们看到外星人 会告诉你的
We’ll let you know if we spot any ETs.
你好 太空司令部
Hello, spacecom.
仙王号♥回复 我们航行顺利
We’re out here, Cepheus responding. Smooth sailing.
收到 仙王号♥
Roger, Cepheus,
我们遥测到你们了
we have your telemetry.
小伙子们 姑娘们 该来点西多福韦了
Boys and girls, time for some Cidofovir.
一天一次 头发再见
A schmear a day keeps the hair away.
说得好 迪弗斯
Nice, Deavers, nice.
帮我说说 我从没碰过那东西
Back me up, I’ve never touched the stuff.
利马通信
发给汤马斯·普鲁特
未编辑
加载中
美国太空司令部
最高机密
这是发给汤马斯·F·普鲁特上校
This is an urgent update
主题 利马项目
发给 汤马斯·普鲁特
文档 6EQUJ5
有关利马项目的
for Colonel Pruitt, Thomas F…
紧急更新材料
regarding the status of the Lima Project.
太空司令部认为他们探测到了
Spacecom believes it has detected
一则可能由
a possible SOS signal…
利马项目船员发送的紧急求助信♥号♥♥
from the crew of the Lima Project.
该信息指明
The message could indicate
H·克利福德·麦克布莱德指挥官
that Commander H. Clifford McBride…
可能有意关闭了一切外部通讯
intentionally disabled all external communications.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!