Sir, I have a question
我们已设定了汇合时间
We have the rally point time
要是他们没按计划出现
What if the meeting doesn’t take place as schedule
我们需要盯梢多久?
How long do you want us to stay on target?
问得好
That’s one counts
所以待会儿我会制定后备B计划
So, I plan on B out there for a while
遵命
Check
没问题了吧?
Are we good?
没问题了 长官 是的长官
Think so Sir. Yes Sir.
雷 阿加伊 我快到了 准备引你们出仓
Ray – Ajay, I’ll reached up and ready to check each other out
开门 完毕
Grab the door, clear.
索马里
SOMALIA
找到目标了吗?
Do we have visual?
找到了
Yeah
三辆卡车靠近中
Got three trucks moving in
一辆加油车 两辆吉普车
a fuel truck, 2 jeeps,
最后一辆坐了一帮有色人种
Some skinnies in the back
前后车距大约在50码左右
One at the last fifty count
听到没?
Do you hear that?
那是我们的目标
Yeah, think that our plan
是啊 来了
Yeah, we get some inbound
终于要现身了 上帝!
About time he’s gonna showed up, Jesus!
把相机给我
Give me my camera
嘿 雷 有两架飞机在目标区
Hey Ray, we got two birds down here in the field
肯定是我们的目标
It’s obvious our pass
没有尾翼编号♥
No tail ID’s
记下没?
You got that?
记下了 没有尾翼编号♥
check, no tail IDs
雷 我最后一次当监察员的时候
Ray, last time I checked
你还在非洲 是吧?
you were in Africa, right?
是啊
Yeah
为什么问这个?
Why, what’s up?
老兄 大约有16个菲律宾人在那边
Dude, these like 16 Filipinos down there
都在朝麦加祷告呢
all praying to Mecca right now
菲律宾人?
Filipinos?
菲律宾人不会这么瘦骨嶙峋的
Filipinos definitely not skinnies
他们在给谁做祷告呢?
Who pick up the praying?
除非是抓了些俄♥国♥人
unless he’s picking up some Russian
你们两个过来
You two come here
小心抬这些箱子 听到了没?
Be very careful with these boxes, do you hear me?
敢摔掉一个 就送你们上西天
Drop one of these and you are all going to heaven
你要转机
you will switch planes
选择不同地点入境
And enter through two different border crossings
小心点
be careful
一旦登岛 你的人有足够时间准备
Once on the island, your men will have time to finish preparations
我的朋友会一路陪行
A friend will be with you on the plane
帮你把余下的路途安排妥当
and help the rest of the way
斗牛犬分队 斗牛犬分队
Bulldog, Bulldog
无线电测试 完毕
we have around and we checked, over
收到 完毕
Get check, copy
收到 请注意
Roger get check, be advised,
我们发现两架空载飞机飞向东部 方位是
we got 2 sterile aircraft departing to the East at following location
10 P L S
Ten Kappa Lima Sierra
检测到目标 请回复 完毕
Please advise, when you intel the target, over
收到 重复 两架飞机 P L S
Roger, copy two aircraft …Location Ten Kappa…
长官 你不会相信的
Hey Chief, you are not gonna believe this
雷和阿加伊监视的其中一架飞机
One of the planes Ray and Ajay tagged,
刚刚降落在墨西哥海岸的赛德罗斯岛上
just landed on Cedros Island of the coast of Mexico
搭载了莎保和几个不知名的圣♥战♥主义者
It has Shabal with unknown number of jihadist
开玩笑吧这是?
Are you kidding me?
不 我们居然抢先了一步
No, it looks like we’re getting ahead of target
还有 队长和他的突击艇队已经出发了
Well, Senior and his sweep motor punching out,
他们到时会上报更多详细情报
they should call a little more intel for shore sea
好的
All right
南太平洋
SOUTH PACIFIC
我不知道我们还要持续多久
I don’t know how long we’ll stay
再等些日子吧
Hold on Baby
保重
Be safe
我会的 我要挂了 亲爱的
You know I will, I gotta to go, Honey
我爱你
I love you
我也爱你
I love you
乔安 我不想和他们玩
Joann, I don’t want to play with these
你在听吗? 没什么好担心的
Are you listening? There’s nothing to worry about
好吗? 我们稍后再谈
OK?I’ll talk to you soon.
布瑞沃 阿尔法 我们在二百米外
Bravo Alpha, we’re 200 meters out
目标在右方 目标在右方
We got you have a Tango on your starboard side, Tango on your starboard side
维克 查理 侦察到敌方目标
Winky Charlie, we have visual on Tango
巴博 12点方向有敌情
Bubble, you have a Viper on 12 O’clock
出去!出去!
Get out! Get out!
安全!
Clear!
驾驶仓安全!
Bridge secure!
长官 船上安全
Senior, you’re clear
中午好 最近过的如何?
Good afternoon, how are you?
不错 你会塞尔维亚语吗?
Right. Do you speak Serbian Croatia?
俄语呢?
Russian
你是俄♥国♥人?
You’re Russian?
是的
Yes
我不说俄语
Do not speak Russian
说英语行不?
English ok?
挺好
English is fine
那就说英语吧
Let’s do that
给他松绑吧 谢谢
Can you cut him loose, please
让你舒服点 你不会做出什么出格的事吧?
If you cut loose, you will not do anything crazy, right?
疯子伊凡(电影《追击红色十月号♥》)
Crazy iron, so to speak.
你是俄♥国♥人 对吧?
So you Russian, yeah?
是啊
Yes, I am.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
我挺好 谢谢
Yes I’m good, thank you
不客气
You’re welcome
我还不知道你的名字
I’m sorry, I don’t know your name
我叫奥特
I’m Otto
– 奥特? – 很高兴见到你
– Otto? – Yes, nice to meet you
你呢?
And you are?
克里斯托
Christo
克里斯克?
Chrisko?
克里斯托
Christo
特拉伊科维奇?
Traskovich?
还要跟你混多久才能
So how Iong am I gonna need to keep busting your baIIs
得到一块这种补丁
about getting one of those patches?
啊 我想不会再有了
Ah, yeah, I think it was, Iike, a one-time deaI, man.
911之后,我叔叔给我们队送了一堆
After 9/1 1 , my uncle sent a bunch out for the pIatoon,
不过这次行动后 我会把它给你
but, uh, after this go-round, I’II give it to you.
不 不 我不会拿你的家族饰品
No, no, I’m not gonna take your famiIy crest.
好吧 其实我也不想给你
AII right, good. I didn’t want to give it to you anyway.
除此之外 我很确定我看见
Besides, man, I’m pretty sure I saw you
几天前你把什么东西放到了你的口袋里
putting something in your cargo pocket the other day.
– 那是什么 – 我知道我见过你那个
– What’s that? – I know I’ve seen you carrying
口袋里装了什么东西
something in that pocket right there.
是什么
What is it?
这是我祖父的旗子
That’s my grandfather’s fIag.
– 真棒 – 我爸爸把他给了我
– Nice. – My pop gave it to me,
哪天我会把它给我的孩子
and now I’m gonna give it to my boy someday.
棒极了 我喜欢
All right. I like that.
你的游船很华丽
You sitting on wonderful boat,
棒极了
Fabulous
我叫它”星际飞船”
I believe it’s called “starship”
“星际飞船”?
“starship”?
我喜欢听你说”星际飞船”的口音
I love the way you say “starship”
很像俄♥国♥人
It’s like Russian
就像那个在星际迷航里的家伙 叫什么来着?
Like guy in Star Trek, what’s his name?
史科特 不好意思 斯科特